FilterField Marketing Specialist
I worked at IBM (Less than a year)
As Pros I will mention the following aspects:
- social media and digital focused e.g. they are very present on Twitter and on LinkedIn
- product trainings
As Cons I would mention the next aspects:
- no performing tools
- Lotus Notes
- low level of visibility inside the company: e.g. missing job newsletter
- the documentation, charts, trainings, information in general is not very well structured
- the direct manager has too many people into the team and no leader so it is quite difficult to give attention to everyone
- has to work on reward and recognition level
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?