IBT Apps Reviews

Updated Jan 27, 2021

3.7
IBT Apps CEO Mark Dittman (no image)
Mark Dittman
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years
    Featured Review

Happy long-term employee

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been very happy during my five plus years at IBT Apps. I feel that my skills and knowledge have been appreciated and acknowledged with increased responsibility. Company has been very understanding of personal needs, especially during the pandemic. Relationships with customers are a focus of the company.

Cons

I do not have any cons worth noting in this review.

Director of Compliance & Human Resources

We’re so glad you’re happy here! We have a great team here at IBT Apps and are always looking for special skill-sets within each role that we hire to keep us innovative and growing. We understand that work-life balance is an important feature of success and we hope you continue to be happy here at IBT Apps.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Jan 27, 2021 - Operations and Training Manager in Cedar Park, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to advance and learn more are available.

Cons

None that I have seen.

Director of Compliance & Human Resources

We’re happy you see IBT Apps as a positive place to work. We’re always excited when we see people advancing their careers here and are grateful for your hard work!

3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It's a Job

Jan 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Paycheck and adequate but expensive benefits.

Cons

Very little room for advancement. Small company that expects you to do everything with comparatively little compensation.

Director of Compliance & Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We’re always looking for ways to learn how we can help our employees advance through training and ongoing career opportunities. IBT Apps strives to be a great place to work and be competitive in our market. As a growing company, we are always expanding within different departments that are built around certain skillsets and opening new roles to continue innovation within our company. If you see a position in the future that fits the pay scale you are looking for and you would be a good fit for the job, we encourage you to apply. We wish you the best!

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Nov 4, 2020 - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

no cons for me, enjoyed my time

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I Completely Disagree with the Negative Reviews

Feb 23, 2020 - Computer Programmer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is no micro-management at IBTApps. Everyone I work with is professional and self-motivated. Management provides direction and purpose without over-supervision. Annual reviews conducted on a consistent basis and are helpful for professional development. The facilities in Denver are top notch. Benefits include 401K match, excellent vacation\time-off policy and health insurance (company pays part of monthly premium). I have been with IBTApps since 2009 and have never considered working elsewhere.

Cons

I cannot think of a single reason to not recommend coming aboard IBTApps. I have zero complaints.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Innovative and great place to work

Feb 20, 2020 - Director in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with; Love our customers; good opportunities to learn if the employee wants to and takes advantage of the available opportunities. I still feel like I have the chance to learn something new almost every day.

Cons

None that I can think of other than not working in the Cedar Park office. Don't quite get the feeling of being a member of the team when you are not at the hub.

7. 5.0

The best!

Dec 24, 2019 - Software Developer in Cedar Park, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful leaders who not are not only great business leaders but technical leaders as well. Never have I worked anywhere else where the technical leadership was so good. They know what it takes to use technology the right way to the client's benefit both in terms of hardware and software. Coworkers are some of the nicest people I have ever worked with. Culture and employee well being is very important and it always being evaluated and is always a high priority.

Cons

Not any that I have ever experienced.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful!

Dec 12, 2019 - Client Support Representative in Cedar Park, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Atmosphere, Pay, I haven't ran into anything I haven't liked.

Cons

The company is always taking note of any downsides and actively/effectively work to fix any issues.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Make a Difference

Sep 28, 2019 - Manager in Cedar Park, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for IBT Apps for nearly three years. The company has a family feel that extends to its customer base. The owners actively engage with staff, and the organization is still small enough that everyone knows everyone. If your interest is in banking or software, IBT Apps offers opportunity to gain insight and experience into every aspect of the fin tech environment. Every employee makes a meaningful contribution to a mission that central to our nation's long term economic success, ensuring community banks continue to thrive!

Cons

Pro or con, depends upon the eye of the beholder, but both banking and the software industry are constantly changing. This may not be the right environment for anyone who is adverse to change.

10. 1.0

Watch Your Back

Mar 25, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Owners / Partners are mostly decent people. Although a small company, they try to pay reasonably fairly. The partners have gone above and beyond for people with personal issues (hospital, family deaths, illness, etc) ...and then

Cons

...They change salespeople like socks, except for the one person who is the worlds worst human being. He’s still there - and if you’re in sales, he’ll be your boss. So watch your back. It’s a long sales cycle. It may take a year to close your first sale. After all, your asking a bank to change their entire technology structure and to trust - who? You? You’ve been there how long? You haven’t even had chance for your new boss to take credit for your work yet. A place where sociopaths are rewarded. Literally. I’ve worked around professional people my entire career; one is bound to run into a few along sociopaths along the way. Technically, they are generally among the most successful. But it’s truly uncomfortable when in such a small office, to be surrounded by so many at once.

8 people found this review helpful

HR Manager

Over the past 20 years, we have worked to create an environment where team members feel they have a purpose and are treated with integrity. During this time, we've hired 7 sales professionals with an average employee tenure across the company of 9.25 years. Sales professionals in our industry understand the complexity and the cycle of the solution. In 2017, as a team we relaunched our culture bringing together the vision and views of each team member. These values continue to serve as the guide for all we do in our company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews