What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and passionate about what we do." (in 10 reviews)
- "Great team dynamic and energy: everyone is passionate and excited about the company's mission of producing a truly unique product." (in 5 reviews)
- "Exciting culture and new challenges everyday." (in 3 reviews)
- "Facility is clean and neat" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ICON Aircraft and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
Found 72 of over 88 reviews
Updated Jun 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Aug 26, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- Freedom to explore new ideas - Opportunity to make a discernible impact in a growing industry - Work on an incredible product that consumers love - Pay seems competitive and can lead to a long-term position if you find your groove
- Aerospace is a competitive industry with tight margins and shifting business plans - Company is fairly lean and spread out across both U.S. Coasts - Product demand and interest are very high but can lead to shifting R&D priorities
ICON Aircraft Reviews FAQs
ICON Aircraft has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 88 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at ICON Aircraft to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
51% of ICON Aircraft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ICON Aircraft 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.