KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

IDM Reviews

Updated Feb 15, 2020

Found 12 of over 13 reviews

4.7
IDM Founder & CEO Chad Slater (no image)
Chad Slater

1. 5.0

Good place

Feb 15, 2020 - Machinists in Elmira, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere good pay and benefits

Cons

They need a better training program

2. 4.0

Production Director

Apr 11, 2016 - Production Director in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smaller Agency with a real flexible work schedule. The Partners are all passionate about their Clients and they advocate for their causes with a certain level of integrity that's really fun to watch and be apart of. The location of the office is great. The pay is probably industry standard for a Non-Profit Agency.

Cons

Smaller Agency so employee health insurance may be a little higher than larger agencies/ companies.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Opportunity for Experienced Professionals

May 21, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

As someone who came into the organization with Director/VP level experience - provides unlimited potential. Very autonomous environment - performance is all that matters. Very little in the way of "politics".

Cons

Growing very rapidly and transitioning from a small consultancy has its challenges but the leadership has done a good job trying to maintain quality and culture.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company that truly cares about you

Mar 2, 2015 - Associate Business Analyst in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been in the company for almost 8 months and i've already been feel so lucky to be one of it! I've never seen/heard (don't know what's it like in those big corporation, just based on what my friends told me) a company that try everything to make you feel appreciated and take your interest into consideration NO MATTER WHAT! Everyone is just so funny and friendly, that's what I really like about small companies. Besides, we have a huge kitchen and a not-so-huge kitchen and free snacks and beverage and lunch!! This is a kind of company that will make you proud of working for.

Cons

haven't thought of any cons (need to be five words)

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Innovative, small company with huge potential.

Dec 14, 2014 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very smart, hard-working teams. At the crux of big data analytics and marketing/advertising. World-class global clients. Comp. at 80th percentile (or higher). Industry-leading benefits.

Cons

Nothing major to address. Would continue to drive drive down barriers between regional offices. Look to bring on more seasoned Account Directors to fuel growth.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I made the right career decision

Oct 16, 2014 - Client Marketing Strategist in Mineral Point, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was looking for a new opportunity where my experience would be valued and my contributions acknowledged - I found it. Even as I leverage my past experience, I've being given the opportunity to learn and apply new tools and skills. I work with great people that have a can do, professional attitude, and made me feel at home from day one. Compensation is competitive and the PTO is unlimited.

Cons

As with most small companies, onboarding is not highly structured. Some benefits are not as competitive as they should be.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Growing company that values intelligent, self-starting, professionals

Oct 15, 2014 - Account Management in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Corporate culture is based on empowering, and expecting, individuals to maximize their potential. Accountability is prioritized. In order to be successful, you must be a smart, driven, self-starter. If you are not wired this way, you will fail. This is by design. For those who are successful, of which there are many, the rewards can be significant and include generous compensation, strong benefits, and a professional environment in which you'll have the opportunity to "own" work and grow with the company.

Cons

IDM has experienced explosive growth. This brings a wide range of challenges. Senior management has done good job mitigating these as much as possible...but these challenges (staffing, scale, processes) are ever-present at growing companies.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company and culture!

Oct 20, 2014 - Associate Program Manager in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, flexible, and unlimited opportunity for growth and development. IDM is very team oriented, as my coworkers are always willing to help out.

Cons

One small con could be standard processes. We are constantly meeting new client requests for campaigns, but this keeps things interesting and creates new learning opportunities.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Strong Company with Great Opportunity!

Aug 6, 2014 - Solution Architect in Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with a tremendous amount of opportunity for professional growth. Great group of talented people with a can do mentality. The business culture is one that promotes cross team collaboration. You have the ability to make an impact. Strong client roster. The outlook for continued growth is excellent.

Cons

Nothing negative. We are a small company that is growing, and there are some typical growing pains. The Little Rock office is expanding which will create more space.

10. 5.0

Great company and opportunity

Aug 4, 2014 - Solutions Architect in Little Rock, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership team that has been put in place has done a great job in defining the company and culture. It is a very exciting and fast-paced environment with new opportunities. A huge plus is seeing how your contribution affects the bottom-line and is recognized at the highest level. Being a smaller company, the collaboration among all levels within the company has been excellent. Bonus plan, unlimited time off, free drinks and snacks

Cons

The healthcare benefit is very expensive for families but they are working on a new policy. Growing at such a fast-pace, there are times when not everything is in order or setup to handle all scenarios but resolution typically happens quickly.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews