KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Excellent Work Environment, Great People, Eugene Oregon

Jan 12, 2021 - Quality Assurance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Eugene Oregon is great. This is an exciting job and the company is well managed. In addition this company has been around for a long time. Real estate is booming.

Cons

This is not specific to the company. Oregon is not as business friendly as Washington or California so there arn't as many large and successful software companies as there could be.

2. 5.0

good place to work

Jan 5, 2021 - MLS Coordinator in Eugene, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

culture and people are best part of company

Cons

not much room to advance

3. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Leaders can't lead here

Dec 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I wish I could honestly have some!

Cons

Zero diversity, leadership gas-lights employees, no mentorship, toxic culture

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work.

Mar 11, 2020 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at IDX for a while now and thoroughly enjoy it here. As a team member I have a good work life and personal life balance. I love the flex hours and they come in handy when you have to get an appointment and need to miss a few hours from work. Work from home is also a plus when I am not able to come to work due to bad weather or a sick kid. The people in my team are an amazing bunch but overall, IDX has some amazing people that I get to work with day in and day out. There is a fantastic basement, tons of snacks, catered lunches 3 times a week and family events to look forward to as well. The work is challenging and that make it even more fun! Overall it is a great place to work.

Cons

Communication between teams could be improved and pay could be more competitive.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Taking a chance really paid off; I hit the JACKPOT with IDX Broker!

Feb 27, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where to start? I guess there are the obvious perks that have already been brought up: standing desks, free catered lunches/coffee/snacks, health care/benefits, 401k plan, company swag, etc. While those material perks are great at the surface, they do not speak about the fantastic, genuine people that make up the company underneath. The employees that work in my department are talented, conscientious individuals that go the extra mile to do their job well, and are always willing to lend a hand when things get busy. Upper management has also been very receptive to my scheduling requests, allowing me to designate specific time to focus on particular tasks that require my uninterrupted attention. In addition, I was given a substantial raise for my hard work on a particular project, without having to ask for it! Holding true to the company motto, because I worked hard, I get to play hard. Add on top of that the game nights, sports teams, and company events to get to know other employees outside of work, in addition to the educational and networking opportunities across the Silicon Shire, and you know that IDX Broker cares about its employees and the Eugene area at large. Coming from humble beginnings 'borrowing' wifi from the Jaqua Library on the UO campus, IDX Broker has not forgotten its roots within the community and has grown into something truly special. I'm proud to work here. I constantly get to learn something new every day and I use that knowledge to do my part to improve the company at large, hopefully making something great even better!

Cons

Working remotely is not a regular thing - weather/emergency circumstances aside - which may be off-putting for many in the tech industry. From what I understand, the company decided to tighten up on this after former employees were taking advantage of this and not doing their work. I myself do not have an issue with that, but it is worth noting. The clientele we have dealings with in the Real Estate industry can be stubborn and challenging at times, which can certainly be frustrating. Knowing that there is a great support system in place really helps, but the busy season can get hairy at times.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Be cautious - neat perks, but lackluster leadership.

Dec 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have many of the perks that look good on the outside catered lunch, espresso machines and sit stand desks, but don’t be fooled there is a reason they have such a high turn over rate.

Cons

Leadership is all over the place. The sales management has no idea what they’re doing, causing people from different teams to leave the company. Pay was half what was promised in my interview. Management told me I had to schedule internal meetings with other teams on my lunch if I was going to have them. No integrity - I read through the negative reviews and they are all accurate.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Sure it is work, but it is fun!

May 14, 2019 - Team Member in Eugene, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

IDX Broker has been a great company to work with and I truly value what I have gained here - both personally and professionally. IDX Broker supports individual growth and genuinely promotes input from every employee in the company. The perks that come along with this job are second to none. The paid time off is generous, the benefits are outstanding, there are perks upon perks from company sponsored sports teams, swag, flexibility in schedules when needed, along with catered lunches and a fully stocked kitchen in our employee lounge that is always buzzing with excitement - whether it be lunch time, game night, corn hole tourney, family movie night, learning lunch or any other idea you may come up with! I love that we can all enjoy working together and then spending extra time outside of work together.

Cons

Our clients are real estate professionals and can be a bit particular at times but you have a team around you to support you when needed. And in the end, when you are passionate about what you are doing and have a vision of your end goal, maybe being particular is not a bad thing.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

From beginning to end, IDX was an exceptional experience

Nov 26, 2018 - Team Lead in Eugene, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enthusiastic and intelligent co-workers. Strong benefits and perks. Teamwork culture leaves you feeling supported and encouraged.

Cons

Personalities of some of the clients can be challenging.

9. 5.0

Fantastic Colleagues and Management

Apr 2, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very positive culture where people are not trying to step on others to succeed. People accept failure and mistakes as an integral part of learning. There is no blaming people for their mistakes. It is also a very socially conscious company, with compost bins, recycling, and incentive to bike or ride public transportation to work. It is truly incredible how willing people are to help each other out here. Finally, I appreciate the option to eat very healthy as the 3 day/week catered meals include loads of leafy greens and other vegetables. They stock their fridge with healthy eggs, yogurts, and have shelves of wheat bread and natural peanut butter.

Cons

I didn't negotiate so it's likely more my fault, but my starting salary is quite low. They did say that there will be a chance to talk about a raise after a year of working, but it seems like I would have to insist and it's not going to be offered. Makes sense for a company in a capitalistic economic system.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Something special

Feb 22, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've grown with this company over the last 3 years and things are always improving. Every week is something new and it is never boring. Very collaborative culture with a large amount of community outreach. Everyone here is caring and intelligent. Lots of opportunity for those who seek it and are willing to put in the hard work. I can honestly say this is the best place to work in Eugene.

Cons

No 401k at the moment unfortunately.

IDX Broker Response

HR Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback! We not only added a 401k Plan this year but also choose to make a long term investment in our employees with a competitive employer match incentive.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews