Found 603 of over 644 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "management is bad" (in 32 reviews)
- "The CEO and his 5 managers run the company like a dictatorship which is stifling for anyone with experience or talent, opinions that differ from theirs are treated with disdain, unprofessional and derogatory personal comments are rife, recognition is non" (in 23 reviews)
- "senior management is a closed UK citizen circle only" (in 22 reviews)
- "Less salary and benefits" (in 20 reviews)
- "No career progression unless you are English." (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of IG Group and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Nov 18, 2023Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
- Good Tech Stack - Good Projects. - Free Lunch - office snacks. - every 1-2 months office parties - hybrid model. - good Christmas bonus. - special lunch during festivals. - traditional days. -Office annual parties..
- Rule is a rule and it is only for a few people. - work from home is given if your are puppet to your lead. - No salary hike. - No help from senior developers if you are stuck at some thing. - some time you may get comments from the team lead that you are eating more - you will receive anonymous forms to give feed back on team lead... but those are not anonymous... if you give negative feedback your lead will come to know who you are !!! you might expect a call from the lead for that negative review.. - Lot of politics with Bangalore team leads. - silent layoff with stupid reasons. - I got lot of scolding's from lead during eating lunch in front of my team members... I felt very bad.. some times I feel we have 1-1 conversation rooms and it can be discussed in private conversation. - No work life Balance.2
- 1.0Nov 24, 2023Sales TraderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMelbourne
1.Not bad as a beginner-level job. 2.In general, the majority of the people are friendly to work with. 3.There are work events to attend.
1. As fancy as the job title sounds, this is a call center job. 2. If clients give you a bad review, you will need to explain to the head of the department why and what happened that caused clients to give you a bad review. 3. Recently recruited two new team leaders. One of them has no financial-related background, and no leadership was demonstrated other than chit chat with everyone and sending gifs in team chat. It is hard to convince people when the leaders are incompetent. 4. High turnover rate. All the seniors in the team left, little progression within the team. The head of the department is more forced to make stakeholders happy than care for the team. 5.The bonus is less each year.1
- 5.0Nov 30, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsJohannesburg
I work in a smaller office (under 200 people) and I love working with highly talented, collaborative and passionate people across my office and internationally. IG has a great vision, a culture of leadership who are transparent and accessible.
We can attract a lot more talent through allowing more remote work.1
- 2.0Dec 4, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Convenient London location, some nice people, decent benefits
A lot of window dressing- not a lot of opportunity for growth.
- 4.0Nov 29, 2023Market AnalystFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsJohannesburg
Great place to learn and enhance financial market knoo
Little room for growth due to senior positions based in UK1
- 4.0Nov 14, 2023MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSandton
Amazing leadership, helpful colleagues, overall good vibes. Local senior leadership is easy to approach. Global colleagues are also quite friendly and inviting. Expect laughs, monthly social drinks at the office and outside, free breakfast and more.
More external hires than internal moves and promotions.2
- 4.0Nov 20, 2023Associate QA DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Work-life balance, perks like internet and gym reimbursement
recognition can be improved, bonus is not guaranteed2
IG Group Reviews FAQs
IG Group has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 644 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at IG Group to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
72% of IG Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IG Group 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.