IGS Energy Business Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Found 2 reviews

4.7
Scott White

"Purposeful | Innovative | Exciting"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Dublin, OH

I have been working at IGS Energy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A family-owned, grassroots, purpose over profits culture. We place a high value on our customers, our community, integrity, continuous improvement, entrepreneurship camaraderie, and innovation. With great business experience, collaborative opportunities, and autonomy; every day at IGS is an opportunity to learn, and to contribute to something meaningful. Everyone here walks-the-walk.

Cons

Growing pains; a fast-paced culture and highly competitive market creates pain-points, but each is an opportunity.

Advice to Management

Continue to patiently craft and execute on long-term strategy and vision.

IGS Energy2017-03-23

"Great place. Has some growing pains."

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Dublin, OH

I worked at IGS Energy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The culture has been unmatched Very welcoming community little to no "red tape" to get things done Constant growth overall Flexible schedules so long as you get things done. Open door with anyone at anytime.

Cons

Hidden politics and passive aggressive commentary Will tell you they want you to grow but have no room for you to do so.Then hire someone for the role you wanted. Constant "He said, She said" across departments. Honesty is requested but rarely occurs.

Advice to Management

Make everyone feel equal again. I know it gets harder with growth but if people feel like they are getting the short end of the stick. It is only a matter of time before the find the carrot somewhere else.

IGS Energy2016-06-05