Found 4,005 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and under stress most days" (in 161 reviews)
- "low salary and far from my home" (in 128 reviews)
- "1) Low pay rate compared to the industry standards in my area (for my specific property)." (in 113 reviews)
- "Long hours when season is busy but when business is slow you're definitely not getting any at all." (in 81 reviews)
- "managers have a problem with be called on the weekends to help solve guests issues." (in 61 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of IHG Hotels and Resorts and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 14, 2023ChefFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSwitzerland, SC
caring, responsible company I appreciate a lot
it was hard to reach out to managers also location is cons
- 5.0Sep 28, 2023Loss Prevention SupervisorCurrent Employee
Great company and Great Colleagues. One team One dream mentality.
No cons honestly in the grand scheme of things this is a great place to work. We all have complaints about work but none worth mentioning here that you won't find every where else.
IHG Hotels and Resorts Reviews FAQs
IHG Hotels and Resorts has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 4,705 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at IHG Hotels and Resorts to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
74% of IHG Hotels and Resorts employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IHG Hotels and Resorts 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.