IM Flash Technologies Maintenance Technician Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

1.1
IM Flash Technologies CEO Bert Blaha and David Cheffings
Bert Blaha and David Cheffings
Pros
  • "good culture, good people and work life balance(in 26 reviews)

• "Competitive pay and benefits and a lot of opportunity for growth and development(in 16 reviews)

Second-guessing

• Overall
    Current Employee - Maintenance Technician in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The time off is amazing. It has definitely helped my transition from the military. I like the off-hand things the company does like ping-pong tournaments and renting out movie theaters.

Cons

Many people see the "military" as extremely opinionated and strong. Supervisors cancel meetings many times and keep the performance reviews to a minimum.

Advice to Management

Give supervisors a better understanding of what ethics are. I have had unethical decisions made on my behalf and career that are completely wrong. And I cannot say anything because I was threatened I would be put on a performance improvement plan.

Maintenance Technician

• Overall
    Current Employee - Maintenance Technician in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Decent pay and nice people to work wth

Cons

Microscope Management, too many steps in process for promotions. Too many managers in department as opposed to technicians.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging, have facts when asking employees questions, not rumor mill. You’re not above everyone else because you are a coward to your supervisors.

Found 2 reviews