IM Flash Technologies "pay and benefits" Reviews | Glassdoor

IM Flash Technologies Employee Reviews about "pay and benefits"

Found 299 reviews

3.5
Bert Blaha and David Cheffings
Pros
  • "good culture, good people and work life balance(in 26 reviews)

• "Competitive pay and benefits and a lot of opportunity for growth and development(in 16 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "pay and benefits"

Return to all Reviews

"Good pay and that's about it..."

Current Employee - Process Technician in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

Good pay and benefits but that's about all the good things I can say.

Cons

Management, career growth, work life balance.... If you work shift work you will have to work nights every 4 months which can get pretty hard on the body especially if you are constantly rotating back to a day schedule on your days off. If you work M-F 8 to 5pm you will most likely because a slave to your job with little to no flexibility in your schedule. You will also spend at least 50% of your day in useless meeting...

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and stop giving perfect HR responses in ATM to questions yet never actually answering half the questions or changing anyhing.....Most common response to a question in the ATM is always "Thanks for the questions, we are aware of this issue and working on it"

2. "IM Flash - great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Well run company with great employee value. Competitive pay and benefits and a lot of opportunity for growth and development. Love working here!

Cons

Parking is tight with many contractors on site.

Advice to Management

Continue to develop your leaders.

3. "Engineer"

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies

Pros

Work is exciting, fast paced, and interesting. Definitely know that your work is having a direct effect on company and even industry. Company is decent at providing opportunities to learn and develop. Pay and benefits are good.

Cons

Biggest challenge is stress level. There is always way more work than can be done that needs to be done yesterday. This can effect work-life balance negatively.

"Manufacturing Associate"

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great pay and benefits. I enjoy the people and teams I've worked with of the past 7yrs.

Cons

Positions and titles change rapidly so advancing a career becomes challenging unless you have an engineering degree or higher.

Advice to Management

Restructuring the company at the rate technology changes (Moore's Law) doesn't benefit the moral of the workers. Technology may change every 18 months but positions and ranking of workers shouldn't alter at that same rate. The training is set up for 1-2years of work to progress yet the positions disappear before the training can be completed.

"Hopefully You'll Get a Good Manager...Otherwise BEWARE!"

Former Employee - Senior Technician in Lehi, UT

I worked at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Pay Benefits If you get a good manager, they'll protect you from the directors.

Cons

The Good 'ol Boy Culture that has turned IM Flash into Micron over the last 10 years. Couldn't care less about employees as people, especially if they're technicians. Good 'ol Boy managers hire unqualified people to be in mid-senior level positions due to knowing them from Micron. Sloganeering (Speak Out? Only when they agree with what you say.)

Advice to Management

Think outside of your management box. Listen to your eventual reports. Let your superstars rise to the top instead of holding them down. Stop promoting problems and not promoting people who deserve it. Respect your employees because without them there wouldn't be any progress to monitor.

"Not perfect but definitely not a bad place to work..."

Current Employee - Process Technician in Lehi, UT

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies

Pros

Good pay & benefits...great overall company to work for but can also depend on who your supervisor/manager is too.

Cons

poor management and disconnect between the people making decisions and the actual people affected by those decisions.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees a little more...lots of time wasted due to bad procedures and useless meetings (not all meeting useless but a lot are..).

"Beware of Management"

Former Employee - Engineer in Lehi, UT

I worked at IM Flash Technologies full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great technology to work on. State of the art facility. Generally good co-workers to work with. Exposure to Intel and Micron. Good city and state to work in. Decent pay and benefits. Safety; Managers is really good at standing at the bottom and top of the stairs to make sure you are holding on to the handles when walking up/down the stairs (seriously, this is not a joke).

Cons

Knowing what I know now, I would not have chosen to work here for these reasons: There is absolutely no lack of accountability on management. They do not exist on the same level as everyone else. What they say and decide upon is not to be challenged nor questioned, regardless of what the data may say. From one of my personal experience, I had a discussion with my manager on a risk vs reward decision and he agreed on...

Advice to Management

Not applicable. Management would not listen to internal suggestions, I am not stupid enough to think they would listen to opinions/suggestions coming from outside of the company.

• "Equipment Technician"

Former Employee - Equipment Technician in Pleasant Grove, UT

I worked at IM Flash Technologies for more than 2 years

Pros

Pay, benefits, and bonus alone is worth working for this company.

Cons

no communication between leadership and the techs on the floor.

Advice to Management

Listen to your experience Techs. They are the ones doing all the work and have the most experience.

• "Equipment Tech Intern"

I have been working at IM Flash Technologies full-time

Pros

-Good Pay and Benefits -Lots of time off -Great learning experience

Cons

-Long Shifts -Tends to be either very slow or very busy

Advice to Management

N/A

• "dry etch"

I worked at IM Flash Technologies

Pros

Good pay, benefits, nice place to work.

Cons

Work schedule, attendance policy, food.

Advice to Management

Communication

Found 299 reviews