IMAGINiT Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

1. Featured Review

"Sales Account Executive"

Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at IMAGINiT is positive and uplifting. The company values hard work and dedication and recognizes employees that display a solid work ethic. It is apparent that our executive team wants the entire company and culture therein to feel valued and appreciated. This overflows into the customer's experience in working with our teams. Work life balance is amazing. The company knows that in order to have a winning team you must have a team that experiences positive balance, the family first philosophy. I know I am part of something great and that comes across in every customer encounter on a daily basis. IMAGINiT Technologies is a flexible, professional, team focused environment who treats their employees as well as they do their valued customers.

Cons

I really can't say there are any real cons to working here. All great companies have their challenges. This is a company that openly works through any challenge with a spirit of customer service excellence.

Advice to Management

This is a very healthy organization! I am proud to be a part of a winning team.

2. "Solid Company"

Pros

good benefits, good people, advancement opportunities

Cons

constant changes and micro management

Advice to Management

don't micro manage so much

3. "Software"

I worked at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time

Pros

Good process, good product, good work environment

Cons

Not many I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

"Contract Renewal Coordinator"

Current Employee - Contract Renewal Coordinator in Independence, OH
    Current Employee - Contract Renewal Coordinator in Independence, OH

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Imaginit as a company overall may be good. The benefits are decent. The Cleveland office is full of very good, wonderful people.

Cons

As a veteran salaried sales professional I was surprised by the level of unethical, unfair, extremely negative, harassing, inappropriate behavior and methods practiced by management and evidently condoned by upper management and beyond. No worker wants to be talked down to, told you will fail, touched inappropriately, or back stabbed to other reps (within earshot!) I delivered the $$ to the bottom line as expected and worked hard to do so, often on my own time. Whatever your weakness is, that is what is the focus here. Any praise at all is sandwiched between 2 negatives. "Everybody does this, everybody says that". I Sqwould say to any candidate offered a position on this team, only accept if truly desperate. The work itself is not hard. The message, the environment, the day to day practices, the weekly sales meeting/torture session- same exact information different day-the keeping your head in a good place despite it all, that's the tough part. Field reps are unaware of the CRC situation and can not understand why we are not able to be more pro-active in their accounts.

Advice to Management

Praise the successes and strengths of the team and the individuals. You hire a candidate for certain strengths. Let those shine. Coach, train, and develop. Looking at your watch constantly the entire time you are "helping" a member of your team is a very powerful negative message. As is shouting out to the sales floor now you will be late because of that time spent "helping". When you are aware that employees leave that job for one reason in particular, spinning the story a different way "not a good fit" does not fix the problem that something big needs to change there.

IMAGINiT Technologies Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your experience at IMAGINiT Technologies. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with our team in the Cleveland office. On the other hand, it is unfortunate that our... More

"A great place for sales representatives"

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Unlimited compensation plan for salespeople, the harder and smarter you work, the more you are paid. You sell fast moving technology in a fast-paced environment.

Cons

If you want a job that you learn once without changes for several years, this is not for you. This is architecture and engineering technology.

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive in Omaha, NE

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

IMAGINiT has been a great place for a career. The variety of services and technologies that we offer is ever changing and I have the chance to work with great clients! Management here seems to always be looking for ways to help me grow - and that is exiting after being here for 20+ years!

Cons

I don't have any major cons - very happy here!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing helping me grow professionally!

"ONBOARDING ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Just started my first week with IMAGINiT technologies. This has to be the most comprehensive sales training I have ever received. Multiple weeks of in-depth training sessions lined up.

Cons

I am to new for their to be cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"IMAGINiT Technologies"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Orlando, FL

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

So many Pros working with IMAGINiT. I had no experience working in this industry and through the help of training, mentors and hard work I was able to not only learn the industry but excel in it. The company leaders care about the employees and always look to help in any way they can. Will your CEO do that for you? If someone like me who had no experience in this industry can go to Presidents Club the first year, you can to. At IMAGINiT you are family, everyone is there to lend a helping hand.

Cons

Before completing this form, I took a couple days to think of cons. I could not think of anything. It's simple, IMAGINiT is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do. Because of it, our company is growing and we continue to be the best in the industry.

9. "Account Executive - MSD"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work/life balance and team environment.
    Supportive, collaborative management.
    Strong focus on skills training and development.
    Overall, a great company

Cons

There are a few silos within the company, due to location of sales and service teams and headquarters.

Advice to Management

New hires receive amazing support and training. It would be nice to have collaborative training between sales and service teams, on an ongoing basis.

10. "Solid company, Excellent leadership"

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time

Pros

The company is doing well financially, they are at the top of their game. The company culture is great. Even though a lot of us are so spread out in different offices, we have a close team relationship. The leaders are consistent and fair, and also very approachable. Also, there is a good work/life balance.

Cons

Bonuses are only given to employees in sales.