IMAGINiT Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Larry Rychlak

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Check out IMAGINIT Technologies; a great company, a company where you can learn alot if you work hard!"

Current Employee - Contract Renewal Specialist in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Contract Renewal Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Solid Stable Company, excellent benefits, great onboarding, excellent communication from managers and CEO who want all employees to succeed

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time

2. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

On-boarding, Products, Continuous Support by Senior Management

Cons

More qualified leads for new sales people

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"Opportunity awaits for those who work for it....."

Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to sell industry leading products and services that our customers receive tremendous value from. Thorough on boarding process and continuous training. Management truly wants you to succeed and will coach you along the way.

Cons

I have yet to see any downside to working at IMAGINiT Technologies.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

"Micromanage Much?"

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time

Pros

Insurance costs are low
    Canadian and US holidays are observed
    Free Coffee and Tea

Cons

Micromanaging management team
    Nosy and disruptive culture

Advice to Management

It is okay to let people do their job. Employees can work independently and come to management when they have questions. Being copied on every email and involved in every phone call is a waste of resources

IMAGINiT Technologies Response

Apr 23, 2018 – Manager of Recruiting

Thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience at IMAGINiT Technologies. It is disappointing to hear that you don’t feel supported by our management team in a way that helps you to... More

"ImaginIt has been a very professional atmosphere while being welcoming and warming."

Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Advocate in Tampa, FL

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pros of work for a company like ImaginIt are the have an established reputation and success rate. They have things in place that work efficiently in order to best take care of the customers needs. They are also willing to learn and adapt to new ideas.

Cons

The only con I would say is that their is a lot of content that you will need to understand. The better you understand the industry, the easier it is to find solutions to your clients problems.

Advice to Management

The only advice I would give to management is to be patient and understanding in the beginning while training, which to be honest, they really are anyway.

"Great place to build a carreer"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company truly values it's people and will invest in them. Great development program. Company from top executives down are friendly, helpful and vey knowledgeable.

Cons

None. Besides marrying my wife. choosing to work at IMAGINIT has been the best decision in my life.

Advice to Management

Continue to value your employees and stay a forward thinking company.

"Solid Company"

Pros

good benefits, good people, advancement opportunities

Cons

constant changes and micro management

Advice to Management

don't micro manage so much

"Software"

I worked at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time

Pros

Good process, good product, good work environment

Cons

Not many I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

"Sales Account Executive"

Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Account Executive in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at IMAGINiT is positive and uplifting. The company values hard work and dedication and recognizes employees that display a solid work ethic. It is apparent that our executive team wants the entire company and culture therein to feel valued and appreciated. This overflows into the customer's experience in working with our teams. Work life balance is amazing. The company knows that in order to have a winning team you must have a team that experiences positive balance, the family first philosophy. I know I am part of something great and that comes across in every customer encounter on a daily basis. IMAGINiT Technologies is a flexible, professional, team focused environment who treats their employees as well as they do their valued customers.

Cons

I really can't say there are any real cons to working here. All great companies have their challenges. This is a company that openly works through any challenge with a spirit of customer service excellence.

Advice to Management

This is a very healthy organization! I am proud to be a part of a winning team.

"Contract Renewal Coordinator"

Current Employee - Contract Renewal Coordinator in Independence, OH
    Current Employee - Contract Renewal Coordinator in Independence, OH

I have been working at IMAGINiT Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Imaginit as a company overall may be good. The benefits are decent. The Cleveland office is full of very good, wonderful people.

Cons

As a veteran salaried sales professional I was surprised by the level of unethical, unfair, extremely negative, harassing, inappropriate behavior and methods practiced by management and evidently condoned by upper management and beyond. No worker wants to be talked down to, told you will fail, touched inappropriately, or back stabbed to other reps (within earshot!) I delivered the $$ to the bottom line as expected and worked hard to do so, often on my own time. Whatever your weakness is, that is what is the focus here. Any praise at all is sandwiched between 2 negatives. "Everybody does this, everybody says that". I Sqwould say to any candidate offered a position on this team, only accept if truly desperate. The work itself is not hard. The message, the environment, the day to day practices, the weekly sales meeting/torture session- same exact information different day-the keeping your head in a good place despite it all, that's the tough part. Field reps are unaware of the CRC situation and can not understand why we are not able to be more pro-active in their accounts.

Advice to Management

Praise the successes and strengths of the team and the individuals. You hire a candidate for certain strengths. Let those shine. Coach, train, and develop. Looking at your watch constantly the entire time you are "helping" a member of your team is a very powerful negative message. As is shouting out to the sales floor now you will be late because of that time spent "helping". When you are aware that employees leave that job for one reason in particular, spinning the story a different way "not a good fit" does not fix the problem that something big needs to change there.

IMAGINiT Technologies Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your experience at IMAGINiT Technologies. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with our team in the Cleveland office. On the other hand, it is unfortunate that our... More