KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

IMI Association Executives Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2022

Found 23 of over 24 reviews

4.5
IMI Association Executives President Linda Owens (no image)
Linda Owens

McKinsey & Company

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is committed to providing a supportive and affirming work environment for employees which translates to satisfied, long(in 5 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Team Atmosphere

Jun 29, 2022 - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive, team environment designed to help you succeed. Everyone here truly feels like family. They support you professionally and personally.

Cons

Not everyone has returned to the office on a regular basis.

2. 5.0

Why I'm Here

Jul 22, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management listens to our ideas and provides feedback. I'm viewed as a person with a life and not just an employee. The FUN committee. The ability to ask questions and gets lots of valuable feedback from other staff. I like helping people and non-profits provide that.

Cons

If you like consistency, IMI is not for you. Like any growing organism, things constantly change to enhance growth.

3. 5.0

Association Management Company that Feels like Family

Sep 29, 2020 - Account Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Maintaining connection during times of uprising and a pandemic is no easy feat. IMI has worked hard to continue to forward the work of the company and its clients while still prioritizing care of its staff. Now more than ever, when seeking employment, it will be imperative to ask during interviews, "How did you support your staff, especially staff of color, in 2020?" IMI is an incredible company led by professionals that deliver quality results and innovative practices for their clients. My manager is invested in my growth and career trajectory, which can feel rare these days.

Cons

IMI is a smaller, but mighty, company and thus does not have the laundry list of corporate perks like some may have experienced with other employers. I wouldn't call this a Con or negative, as much as just a difference in experience.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0

Great Company with diversity

Nov 19, 2020 - Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

IMI is a great company to work for. They have diversity in management as there are members of the LGBTQ community and as POC in top roles. IMI is also staffed and managed predominately by women. It is a refreshing change from other companies. There is a Fun and Service Committee to help keep us engaged with each other as well as with our teams. Since we are working with non profits pay is at the top of what it can be.

Cons

Wish we had a vending machine for snacks

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice 👍

Jul 22, 2021 - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people with a variety of collective experience!

Cons

Workplace culture will vary depending on position

6. 4.0

Overall a Great Environment to Work

Jun 22, 2021 - Account Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Autonomy and flexibility in your schedule -Collaborative and inclusive environment -Variety in day-to-day work

Cons

-The workload can be high and stressful

7. 5.0

Great place to work!

Nov 19, 2020 - Account Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

-IMI has been extremely flexible during this pandemic season. -Managers and employees care about the work they do and each other. -IMI provides opportunities for advancement and encourages employees in professional development initiatives

Cons

Like any job, it can be stressful at time in high conference or membership seasons, but no job is perfect.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing team working for inspiring clients!

Sep 15, 2020 - Account Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are hard working, but warm and inviting. They have been very pro-active towards our safety during covid.

Cons

I do not have one.

Continue reading
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The career you've always dreamed of

Feb 19, 2020 - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

IMI is the career you've heard and dreamt about but hadn't found yet. Look no further. IMI consists of a team of energetic, enthusiastic, supportive employees who keep it real. A professional environment where you have the tools and support to complete your required assignments. A fun place to work. IMI strives to meet the needs of its employees where core values include understanding if employees are happy they will give top notch customer service to clients.

Cons

Raleigh traffic - BUT IMI allows a flexible schedule so if I don't leave early enough to beat rush hour traffic it's really my fault that this is even a con at all. :-)

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would not recommend

Nov 17, 2020 - Membership Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

The hours and flexibility are positive.

Cons

The pay is horrible, as well as management! There is also no diversity and there is a huge lack of transparency among staff.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews