KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of IMT Residential and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Loved, loved, loved!

Aug 31, 2022 - Leasing Manager in Boynton Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, management, work life balance

Cons

Only con is that they are not where I moved to!

Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your two years of service at IMT! It's too bad that we're not located near your new home, however please check our website regularly as we are continuing to grow and might acquire a community near you in the future.

2. 5.0

Good employer

May 23, 2022 - Leasing Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Steady work, nothing out of ordinary

Cons

Pay can be better with commissions

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Benefits without a work/life balance.

Jul 28, 2021 - Leasing Agent in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leasing incentives and base pay were amazing. The management is involved and encouraging. I learned so much about myself. I learned a lot from my team and I got a real crash course in customer service from the residents. They like promoting from inside too, so there’s a huge chance for upward mobility. I definitely grew as a person and as a professional, gained confidence and made great friends. Thanks IMT.

Cons

No work/life balance at all. I lived on property and worked from 8:00 - 8:00 (sometimes 10:00) most days during lease up the first year. They bought the property to flip but they only put makeup on it. It was a shallow renovation. The plumbing is in dire need of repair. The ACs are constantly failing. Water heaters and toilets are always going crazy. The maintenance team had way too much to do, were overworked and under appreciated but IMT refused to hire extra help. They insisted that the team was just inefficient.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for providing a review! I am pleased that you found our pay amazing, and our management to be involved and encouraging. I hope the personal and professional growth that you experienced at IMT will serve you well throughout your career! Regarding the hours worked, we appreciate your time and dedication to work some longer days. There are some occasions in which we ask people to work overtime while we are working to hire more staff or improve a situation. It is appreciated and we try our best to minimize those situations the best we can to get everyone back to regular eight hour days. Thank you for being a part of our Tennessee team. We wish you the best!

4. 5.0

Amazing Career Choice!

Sep 17, 2021 - Apartment Leasing Agent in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair working environment with impurities to move up in the industry.

Cons

No Cons at this time.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

We are so pleased that you are happy with your career choice to be with IMT! Thank you for being a part of the team and sharing your feedback!

5. 5.0

Best Company Ever

Apr 8, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work atmosphere. The overall work-culture is very good. They really care about their employees.

Cons

There weren't really any cons to working here. I got to live where I worked and I loved my job.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Wow, we are honored to be called the "Best Company Ever." I am pleased that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the Putting You First mission of taking care of our associates and our customers. Thank you for the review and for being a part of the IMTeam!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

IMT really does value their employees

Aug 24, 2020 - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've heard other companies say that 'their employees are their most valuable asset', but their actions never indicate that, but IMT really walked their talk; from the attentive communication, to doubling the commissions, and even the small gift baskets sent with snacks. IMT really does value their employees. Keep it up!

Cons

None come to my mind.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for choosing IMT for 3+ years of your career! I am pleased that you feel IMT is true to the company's mission of Putting You First. I completely agree that it is important to act upon our words and we will continue to allow our IMTeam values to guide our decisions. Thank you for mentioning a few specific actions you appreciate and a suggestion.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Just OK

Oct 20, 2020 - Leasing Professional in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent Pay but if you resign be prepared to not receive commissions owed

Cons

Really long hours, not a lot of help from management

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

I'm sorry to read that your experience was not better than "just ok." I would like to ask you to refer to the incentive program document provided to you with the job offer. If you see that you were not paid abiding by the rules, please contact HR immediately. Thank you for working with us as a Leasing Consultant. We wish you the best with your career!

8. 4.0

Leasing Average Pay

Oct 26, 2020 - Leasing Consultant in Van Nuys, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They take care of their employees

Cons

Poor Management, Commissions should have been more

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

We appreciate that you have a positive impression of IMT, but are sorry that it seems you did not have the positive experience with management that we would want every person on the IMTeam to have. Regarding commissions, over the past several months we have offered extra bonuses and commissions for everyone working at our communities. We will continue to strive towards being the best employer we can be. Thank you for providing this review. We wish you the best in your career!

9. 4.0

Good Company

Oct 1, 2020 - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their training department is great

Cons

Upper management at times will lack consistency

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for providing a review! I am glad that you appreciate our training department. They work hard to provide a variety of resources for our associates to learn their jobs and perform to their best. If you would like to share a little more information about times that there have been a lack of consistency, please reach out to your Manager, Regional, or any of us in your corporate support team.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best company I ever worked for! Honestly!

Feb 20, 2014 - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

When your company motto is “Putting You First" what more can you say? IMT is the only company that I have ever worked for that truly values each and every person. IMT offers great trainings to keep you updated with industry changes and tools to sharpen your craft. One of the greatest experiences I have with this company is working for a great manger. Misty May is by far the best; she not only pushes you to not just succeed but to over achieve. She has taught me so much and has guided me to become the best Leasing Consultant I can be. With her constant show of gratitude towards her team and the love she shows to us it really motivates me to keep working hard. I have been with the company for almost 2 years and I have enjoyed being a part of the IMT Family.

Cons

I would love for to see IMT grow more here in the Dallas F/W. I would love to advance my career here in Dallas.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Reviews

IMT Residential Reviews FAQs

Leasing Consultant professionals working at IMT Residential have rated their employer with 4.8 out of 5 stars in 45 Glassdoor reviews. This is a higher than average score with the overall rating of IMT Residential employees being 4.3 out of 5 stars. Search open Leasing Consultant Jobs at IMT Residential now and start preparing for your job interview by browsing frequently asked Leasing Consultant interview questions at IMT Residential.

Leasing Consultant professionals rate their compensation and benefits at IMT Residential with 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 45 anonymously submitted employee reviews. This is 9.1% better than the company average rating for salary and benefits. Find out more about Leasing Consultant salaries and benefits at IMT Residential.

96% of Leasing Consultant employees at IMT Residential would recommend their employer to a friend. This rating has increased by 1% in the past 12 months. Leasing Consultant professionals have also rated IMT Residential with a 4.6 rating for work-life-balance, 5 rating for diversity and inclusion, 4.8 rating for culture and values and 4.6 rating for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with IMT Residential Job Seekers