KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

IMT Residential President and CEO John Tesoriero
John Tesoriero
Talk anonymously with Consulting India professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of IMT Residential and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Amazing Career Choice!

Sep 17, 2021 - Apartment Leasing Agent in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fair working environment with impurities to move up in the industry.

Cons

No Cons at this time.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Benefits without a work/life balance.

Jul 28, 2021 - Leasing Agent in Franklin, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leasing incentives and base pay were amazing. The management is involved and encouraging. I learned so much about myself. I learned a lot from my team and I got a real crash course in customer service from the residents. They like promoting from inside too, so there’s a huge chance for upward mobility. I definitely grew as a person and as a professional, gained confidence and made great friends. Thanks IMT.

Cons

No work/life balance at all. I lived on property and worked from 8:00 - 8:00 (sometimes 10:00) most days during lease up the first year. They bought the property to flip but they only put makeup on it. It was a shallow renovation. The plumbing is in dire need of repair. The ACs are constantly failing. Water heaters and toilets are always going crazy. The maintenance team had way too much to do, were overworked and under appreciated but IMT refused to hire extra help. They insisted that the team was just inefficient.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for providing a review! I am pleased that you found our pay amazing, and our management to be involved and encouraging. I hope the personal and professional growth that you experienced at IMT will serve you well throughout your career! Regarding the hours worked, we appreciate your time and dedication to work some longer days. There are some occasions in which we ask people to work overtime while we are working to hire more staff or improve a situation. It is appreciated and we try our best to minimize those situations the best we can to get everyone back to regular eight hour days. Thank you for being a part of our Tennessee team. We wish you the best!

3. 5.0

Best Company Ever

Apr 8, 2021 - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work atmosphere. The overall work-culture is very good. They really care about their employees.

Cons

There weren't really any cons to working here. I got to live where I worked and I loved my job.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Wow, we are honored to be called the "Best Company Ever." I am pleased that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the Putting You First mission of taking care of our associates and our customers. Thank you for the review and for being a part of the IMTeam!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

IMT really does value their employees

Aug 24, 2020 - Leasing Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've heard other companies say that 'their employees are their most valuable asset', but their actions never indicate that, but IMT really walked their talk; from the attentive communication, to doubling the commissions, and even the small gift baskets sent with snacks. IMT really does value their employees. Keep it up!

Cons

None come to my mind.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for choosing IMT for 3+ years of your career! I am pleased that you feel IMT is true to the company's mission of Putting You First. I completely agree that it is important to act upon our words and we will continue to allow our IMTeam values to guide our decisions. Thank you for mentioning a few specific actions you appreciate and a suggestion.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Just OK

Oct 20, 2020 - Leasing Professional in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent Pay but if you resign be prepared to not receive commissions owed

Cons

Really long hours, not a lot of help from management

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

I'm sorry to read that your experience was not better than "just ok." I would like to ask you to refer to the incentive program document provided to you with the job offer. If you see that you were not paid abiding by the rules, please contact HR immediately. Thank you for working with us as a Leasing Consultant. We wish you the best with your career!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Leasing Average Pay

Oct 26, 2020 - Leasing Consultant in Van Nuys, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They take care of their employees

Cons

Poor Management, Commissions should have been more

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

We appreciate that you have a positive impression of IMT, but are sorry that it seems you did not have the positive experience with management that we would want every person on the IMTeam to have. Regarding commissions, over the past several months we have offered extra bonuses and commissions for everyone working at our communities. We will continue to strive towards being the best employer we can be. Thank you for providing this review. We wish you the best in your career!

7. 4.0

Good Company

Oct 1, 2020 - Leasing Consultant in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their training department is great

Cons

Upper management at times will lack consistency

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for providing a review! I am glad that you appreciate our training department. They work hard to provide a variety of resources for our associates to learn their jobs and perform to their best. If you would like to share a little more information about times that there have been a lack of consistency, please reach out to your Manager, Regional, or any of us in your corporate support team.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

IMT really cares about US

Dec 27, 2019 - Leasing Consultant in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Environment!! I love my co-workers and since I've started with the company everyone has gone out of their way to help me learn. Great Company Culture. I actually look forward to going to work!

Cons

None at the moment. I plan to grow with IMT. I would love if we got the chance to enter a Manager trainee program to prep us for moving forward with the company as we grow.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for providing a review! It sounds like you are experiencing our people-focused company mission, Putting You First. I'm glad to read that you enjoy your team and the culture, and that you'd like to grow your career with us. In 2020, the Training team is rolling out a program for new Community Managers. With that content built out, there will be future opportunities to extend some of that training to our Leasing Consultants and Assistant Community Managers to prepare for growth. In the meantime, there's a lot of training that could happen at your community. Be sure to let your Assistant Community Manager and Community Manager know of your interest, volunteer to help when it's needed, and look at every situation as a learning opportunity.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fun environment but really micromanaged

Nov 3, 2019 - Leasing Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super fun staff. The regional director is very down to earth and understanding; for the most part will always stand by your decision. Lots of opportunities to get to know staff from other properties. Flexible with personal emergencies. Fair commission rates.

Cons

There’s a department for literally everything. Too many hands in situations that should be able to be handled by the property manager. Constant changes in procedures and programs.

AVP, Recruiting and Engagement

Thank you for writing a review and choosing IMT for the past 3+ years! Leasing is fun! I'm glad you've enjoyed the role, your team and the environment. I am also pleased that you appreciate the Regional's leadership style - I agree that she is really great to work with! It's true that we have many departments to help with many functions. We hope that its viewed more as support than micromanagement. IMT is a collaborative environment and decisions are made by multiple people. We feel that the team approach to managing the properties leads to the best outcomes rather than have one person, manager or other, make all of the decisions. If you ever have questions about a decision, a procedure, or why we may be making a change, please feel free to ask for clarity on the why behind it. Thank you, again, for choosing IMT and for your contributions to the company's success!

10. 5.0

Company Review

Apr 8, 2019 - Leasing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company to work for. They definitely take care of their employees and make them feel appreciated! Competitive pay with a lot of bonus potential. Great management and atmosphere. 10/10 recommended

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment

1 person found this review helpful

Director of Recruiting & Engagement

Wow, a score of 10/10 for IMT! We are so glad that you are enjoying the Leasing Consultant position and the IMTeam culture! Thank you for choosing to be a part of it and contributing to the great atmosphere!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews