IMT Residential Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
IMT Residential President and CEO John Tesoriero
John Tesoriero

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Corporate office takes a ton of tasks and reporting off of Managers" (in 13 reviews)

• "Still standing strong and committed to their employees and residents" (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons at this time that I can think of" (in 14 reviews)

• "Sometimes it takes time for upper management to realize what they have, and what they don't have but most corporation have the same issue" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Best company ever to work for!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Boynton Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Boynton Beach, FL

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay, training, and benefits! They make you feel like family and empower you! They give you challenges that make you grow! Love that! Best company I have ever worked for! Love my IMTeam!

Cons

When your property is sold and you are unable to relocate. Not really a con because if you have flexibility to move then you can stay part of the IMT family. Also they will pick you up if a property comes available in the area you are living in or change your mind on relocating.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! I truly enjoyed the 4 years I worked for IMT! So going to miss IMT! Thank you for the experience and opportunity you have given me!

Jun 5, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you so much for all that you've done with IMT over the past 4 years! The IMTeam will miss you and we hope to have you back in the future!

2. "Truly Leading Company! Progressive & Thoughtful"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am so incredibly happy that I came to IMT after eight years of working in the industry. I work in one of the best cities in the world and with some of the best people in the world. Good pay, time off, gym membership discount, great health insurance are just a few more pros of working with IMT.

Cons

Lots of info to learn including throwing the old ideas of a manager out the window; this actually is a pro :-)

Advice to Management

Thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity. Randa Issa specifically has made me feel immensely valued more than any manager, ever. She is never too busy to help her team out :-)

May 8, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Thank YOU so much for choosing IMT! We are happy to have you on the IMTeam! We think Randa is an outstanding Regional Operations Director for our California region. I'm pleased to read that you... More

3. "IMT truly believes in Putting You First!"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

IMT Residential provides a healthy work environment with a solid work/life balance. I've worked for IMT for many years, and I've enjoyed watching our company grow and develop new policies and ideals to ensure success for on-sight employees. The training department has been instrumental in ensuring employee/community success, especially for associates new to the industry.

Cons

Career advancement is lacking. Happy employees equals low turnover, this makes career advancement opportunities, especially in upper management positions, rare.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

May 8, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Wow, 8 years with IMT - thank you so much for your contributions to IMT's success for the past 8 years! During my 5 years, I've also enjoyed seeing the company's development including building... More

4. "Leasing Consultant - MG"

Current Employee - Sales and Leasing Consultant in Lone Tree, CO
    Current Employee - Sales and Leasing Consultant in Lone Tree, CO

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company is home; I have never worked for a cooperation that has gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable with my current and future position. By providing several hands-on training opportunities, you are truly given the ability to grow as a future leader or IMT. I have worked for the company going on two years, and I have been promoted to a lease-up with a future ACM title. If you are looking for a career, this is the company for you!

Cons

I have not experienced any 'cons' at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue pushing your teams to success, allow them to learn by doing. Educate and continue driving all employees to be the best they can be!

Apr 30, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Wow, I love the excitement for your IMT career! Congratulations on being selected for the lease-up! The experience will help develop your skills to be a stronger Leasing Consultant and future... More

5. "Best Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Irving, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I am a long tenured employee and enjoy my position with IMT Residential. I have received the support and the tools to grow and succeed. Kudos IMT for creating such a company that cares.

Cons

All good, happy to be working with IMT

Apr 19, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Kudos to you for 10 years of career development and success with IMT! Thank you so much. We appreciate all that you do to take care of your associates, residents and the property!

6. "Professional, Team Oriented & Growing"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time

Pros

Evolving company with opportunity for advancement.
    Team environment with great support system from upper management.
    Excellent training department for new employees

Cons

Nothing to mention at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Apr 19, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for writing a review! We're happy to read that you enjoy the team environment, professionalism, advancement opportunities, support system and training at IMT. Thank you for being a part... More

7. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Company provides competitive pay with other multifamily companies in the area, and has good benefit options. Supervisor is great to work with, is easy to talk to, and is there to help out when needed.

Cons

Advancement is limited in some areas.

Advice to Management

More advancement opportunities.

Apr 18, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you for providing a review of your IMT experience over the past 8 years! We are very pleased that you find IMT to be a "Great place to work". I would like to recommend that while you are... More

8. "Awesome Company!"

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time

Pros

Wonderful company to work for! Great benefits, time off, and the people are amazing. Good growth potential and structure of the company. Training department is top notch! It's a good feeling to enjoy going to work each day knowing that you work for a wonderful company.

Cons

No cons as of yet!

Apr 6, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Wow, what an awesome review! I'm so pleased that you enjoy many aspects of working with IMT - the benefits, growth potential, structure, training and most importantly our amazing people! Thank you... More

9. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started at IMT Residential 7 months ago and absolutely love it. I've never leased before and they have given me all the tools and more to be successful at what I do. In a short period I have already been given the opportunity to do a lease-up as well and I couldn't be more thrilled. Not to mention the benefits for myself and my son are out of this world. The management is very nice and anytime I have any questions the trainers are quick to respond and helpful. I plan on being with IMT for as long as they will have me!

Cons

No cons here yet, very happy.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Apr 16, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

We are delighted to read of your enthusiasm for leasing and IMT! Congratulations on being selected for the lease-up. It will be a great career experience that I'm sure you will enjoy. Thank you... More

10. "A company that offers excellent support"

Current Employee - Community Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Community Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at IMT Residential full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Close working relationship with Regional Manager who is very responsive and involved in property operations.
    -Fast responses regarding approvals with operational items.
    -Endless corporate support from Human Resources, Recruiting, Training, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, payroll, etc
    -Excellent training curriculum for new associates.
    -Internal promotion opportunities
    -Corporate office takes a ton of tasks and reporting off of Managers.
    -Very structured company with internal intranet site with tons of resources
    -Appropriate staffing of properties.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

Apr 18, 2018 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you so much for your review! It's wonderful to read that you feel supported in your role as a Community Manager. Our regional management and corporate support teams certainly try to make... More