- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Malaysia - All Cities
- - Kuala Lumpur
- - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Area
- - Kuala Lumpur
- Bosnia and Herzegovina - All Cities
- - Federation of Bosnia and Herze
- - Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina Area
- - Sarajevo
- Croatia - All Cities
- - Grad Zagreb
- - Zagreb, Croatia Area
- - Zagreb
- - Varaždin
- - Istarska Zupanija
- - Rijeka, Croatia Area
- - Pula
- - Varazdinska Zupanija
Found 38 of over 39 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 19, 2022 - Software Engineer in SarajevoRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Self management, results driven, possibility for self improvment
Sometimes the projects can disorginized
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 12, 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
team, workplace, security, some benefits, etc.
management, projects, salary, team leaders
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr 2, 2022 - Software Engineer in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice work atmosphere. Nice salary.
Big company, not enough space to advance
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 21, 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- ok office - flexible working hours
- low salary - ancient technology (VB6) - bad managment
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 21, 2021 - Sales Associate in Kuala LumpurRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ok overall its good and friendly working environment
long working hours and workload
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 21, 2021 - Software Engineer in VaraždinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get the insight of how larger company is organized, opportunities for learning.
Too big management, too many projects, it becomes tiresome fairly quick.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 15, 2021 - LOB Manager in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting projects, interesting people, ability to learn a lot, work-life balance most of the time
Poor choice of some public tenders, poor management at some levels, huge fluctuatuion of people, lot of legacy projects, lack of top expertsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 7, 2021 - Software Developer in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people are awesome, it's a chill workplace with not much stress. The offices are great.
Most projects are old, using outdated technologies, although there a few new with the latest technologies which are fun to work on. There are constant management changes, some people got fired, others are leaving the company in high rate. Salaries aren't competitive with other companies.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 18, 2021 - Project Manager in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible working time, nice offices.
Too many recently to attract employees.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 17, 2020 - Software Engineer in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great people and atmosphere, lots of room to learn.
Legacy technologies still used in apps, constant changes in management and company structure, salary doesn't grow as often as it should, not many new projects.
IN2 Ltd. Reviews FAQs
IN2 Ltd. has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 39 reviews left anonymously by employees. 36% of employees would recommend working at IN2 Ltd. to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
36% of IN2 Ltd. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated IN2 Ltd. 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.