KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

INFUSEmedia Reviews

Updated Jul 28, 2021

Found 64 of over 72 reviews

4.6
INFUSEmedia CEO Alexander Kesler (no image)
Alexander Kesler
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for.

Jul 15, 2021 - Marketing Coordinator in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone has great communication and works well together.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A company that doesn't care about its employees

Apr 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

No significant pros, but if I had to pick one it would be that most people who work there are nice.

Cons

This company is run by a CEO whose only goal is to cut costs. The company only pays 50% of an employee's health benefits and doesn't cover dependents. The waiting period to even get coverage is 60 days. Most of the workforce is outsourced to Ukraine (cheap labor), while U.S.-based employees receive non-competitive wages and no annual cost of living adjustments. There are no bonuses or incentive-based pay (excluding sales commission). There is no 401k plan or any other annuity or stock options. The CEO primarily hires many H1B visa employees who he can underpay and who are beholden to him for Visa extensions. The company is run in a very autocratic way with all employees being forced to take lunch from 1-2, and with no work schedule flexibility. The company gives the state minimum 10 vacation days and 5 sick days, and will dock pay if you go over. There are no prospects for advancement as the CEO prefers cheap foreign labor and H1B visa holders.

INFUSEmedia Response

VP Marketing

We are very sorry to read your feedback. We pride ourselves on offering competitive career opportunities, and would like to address each point separately: 1) INFUSEmedia is a rapidly growing company. As part of our growth and global expansion, we are fortunate to be able to have team members from many countries, and are especially cognizant and careful to offer support in our clients’ local times. As such, we currently have team members in eight time zones speaking many languages. Our goal is impeccable and unmatched client experience. 2) We offer competitive wages and cost of living adjustments. Additionally, we have recently expanded our benefits with our partnership with ADP—a global leader in benefits administration. 3) We are proud to support our team members with their immigration status. Our CEO was himself an immigrant to the United States. We believe in the greatness of America—a country that so generously welcomes the greatest entrepreneurs, the greatest inventors, the greatest minds from around the world who strive to make it, without a doubt, the best in the world. As such, we are thrilled to help lead the way, creating countless job opportunities and contributing to America’s prosperity. We hope to continue on this leadership journey for many years to come.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Career Change

May 3, 2021 - Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is the place where you can learn lots of things! On top of that, you can gain unmatchable experience in the most innovative company in the industry. Kudos to the key managers for making it work great during the pandemic and so many changes in the World lately.

Cons

I wish we can all go to work from the office :-(

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work and good pay

May 27, 2021 - Anonymous in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a good place to learn new things. I really enjoy working in this fast-paced environment with knowledgeable professionals who guide me through daily activities.

Cons

Hard to advance because there are rarely any positions in my job role.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

world class people and problems

May 19, 2021 - Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- growth opportunities - good pay and bonuses - good work life balance - very nice team and colleagues - management cares about employees

Cons

- pressure on impact is pretty high - doesn't take a holistic view of your contribution - there are favorites

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It was a good experience

May 11, 2021 - Resource Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are nice - I got along well with everyone. The supervisor was very helpful and friendly. The environment was pleasant.

Cons

Getting pretty busy sometimes which is expected for a fast growing company.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work!

May 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Team! Great atmosphere and growth opportunities.

Cons

Sometimes too much going on

8. 5.0

Productive & Active

Feb 3, 2021 - BA ; ) in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the culture, the benefits and the management. Trustworthy employees and friendly community within the company.

Cons

On really busy days often you cannot leave at scheduled time.

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Daily Goals and Challenges

Apr 6, 2021 - Representative in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of room for career growth. Management always wants the best for its employees. Setting daily goals and achieving them gave me a sense of accomplishment.

Cons

Sometimes the work is intense but fun.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0

Great place

Feb 19, 2021 - Part Time in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

INFUSE is a great company if your goal is to take ownership of your career and advance. Overall, I've never worked somewhere where majority of the team is passionate about the company's purpose!

Cons

There are many different departments and targets aren't consistent, which sometimes is frustrating...

Viewing 1 - 10 of 64 Reviews