INT Technologies Reviews in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

1 review

San Francisco, CA

5.0
CEO

1. "Truly goes the extra mile"

Current Contractor - Content Developer/Strategist in San Francisco, CA
    Current Contractor - Content Developer/Strategist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at INT Technologies as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Reliable and effective recruiters and support personnel work here.

Top-notch support from team for contractors on the job.

Really goes the extra mile to help you prep for interviews, from Skype to phone to in-person.

Helps effectively negotiate for you, but also teaches you to do so for yourself.

I have never worked with such effective, caring, proactive recruiters. This team is just the best there is, period.

Let me give you an example of how this place goes the extra mile. One week, on payday, due to changing some of my benefits coverage, I was expecting $400 more than I received in my check. I called them before 9 am in a panic to find out what happened - rent was due! After about 45 minutes of frantic calls and emails, we figured out what had happened. Even though they were right and I wasn't supposed to get that other $400 in my check, and it was my misunderstanding, there had been a misunderstanding on their part as well and I was actually owed about $200. They wired the $200 into my bank account that morning and even offered to advance me the other $200 that I had been expecting out of my next paycheck because they knew I thought I had that money coming and needed to pay rent. Who does that? No one unless you work for the family business. And that is what it feels like to work with this team - like you are part of their family.

Best recruiters, ever.

Cons

If they get a position that you're suited for and it pays more than your current assignment, they can't poach you from their other client. Totally understandable, but that's the only downside, really. Oh, and health insurance coverage for anyone in addition to yourself can be quite expensive.

Advice to Management

None. Keep doing what you're doing and don't overwork the people you've got in place now - they are all doing amazing work for you.

Showing 1 of 36 review