INTEGRIS Health Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Bruce Lawrence

Pros
Cons
  • Very bad and racial work environment (in 3 reviews)

• Flow of communication and training can be very lacking at times along with the follow through (in 2 reviews)

1. "Admissions Access Coordinator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at INTEGRIS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good place to work if you live in OKC area

Cons

Commute was too far from my house

2. "Inventory Coordinator Orthopedic surgery"

Current Employee - Lead Inventory Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Lead Inventory Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at INTEGRIS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great teamwork, realistic goals, feels good to see patients and help them on a daily basis.

Cons

Raises are few and far in between

3. "Very Poor Leadership and Employee Support"

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at INTEGRIS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are a lot of positional opportunities at Integris Baptist. The biggest pro for me was the specialized experience I was able to gain in my short time at Baptist; I make almost twice as much now as I did at Integris because of it.

Cons

Poor leadership goes unchecked for too long: my manager was seemingly bi-polar. She would talk sweet to employees out on the floor and then pull them into her office and berate them. Another nurse on the floor tried to flirt with me but when I approached the manager to discuss it, she treated me as though I was the trouble maker and held a vendetta against me. She began to change my shifts and write me up for untruthful allegations. The other nurse continued to harass and spread rumors about 'us' in the workplace and I tried going to HR who began an investigation. Unfortunately my manager and the HR rep were known to be good friends and instead of the investigation relieving me of pressure from my manager and allowing me to transfer to another floor to escape the creeper (he looked up my address on a county assessor website and showed up at my house!), HR began to make allegations that I had been lying to them about this imaginary relationship and, based on the word of my manager, that this other nurse and I were a known item on the floor. I was fired for impeding an investigation despite having alibis and proof to the contrary.

Morals of the story: 1) if your manager is crazy, record any private conversations. One audio recording of how my manager was beyond ridiculous (yelling, name calling, screaming) during a sitdown would have changed a lot. 2) If you are sexually harassed at Integris, don't expect people to take it seriously. You will need to produce some sort of evidence/reason and have a restraining order placed on the person by law enforcement. 3) Don't always expect a company's HR to be in your corner. Like any other positions, the person who you are sitting with and expect to help you in the workplace may in fact be influenced by other relationships and bias. Also know that the appeals process is long and will not be taken seriously.

Advice to Management

Gain honest reviews of superiors from employees and look into them accordingly. Watch out for inappropriate HR conduct...there's no where else to turn to as an employee if there is corruption and corroboration. And if someone says that they are being harassed, for the love take it seriously because it might just be true.

"Nepotism at its Finest! It used to be a good Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at INTEGRIS Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Even After they cut our benefits we still get plenty of Paid Time off and sick leave

Cons

The amount of Nepotism at this organization is unbelievable. I wanted to make Integris my last stop and retire with the company. However, I plan on moving to a different organization to move up in my career. Simply because I don't have family or friends of family within Integris. I've applied to several positions within my qualifications and have been denied only to find out a friend or family member with no experience was hired for that position. I get reviews that claim I exceed expectations and I am a great employee. My managers always tell me I am doing a great job. I've been told I am simply too good to leave my position. That's Great! Unfortunately, that means I will be leaving Integris and will take my work ethic to a new company.

If you are an individual who isn't family or friends of the family. You need to be ready to work extra while the friend or family member doesn't show up and leaves early. Because they are entitled to do so without any repercussions.

Advice to Management

Eventually, the only staff you have will be family and friends. Who is going to do the actual work when that happens?

Don't praise your best employees to their face then stab them in the back when their not around. Because eventually, They won't be around at all.

5. "Certified Medical Assistant"

Former Employee - Certified Medical Assistant in Edmond, OK
    Former Employee - Certified Medical Assistant in Edmond, OK

I worked at INTEGRIS Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

fast paced, great perks, decent benefits

Cons

thrown out by yourself after training, expected to pick up everyone elses slack, didn't care about health issues.

Advice to Management

care about employees well being

"Great health care system to work for-been with them 17 years"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, OK
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, OK

I have been working at INTEGRIS Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Work in the Miami regional location-Great administrative team. Very supportive to their employees. Great Benefits and pay scale. Enjoy my work environment

Cons

None at this time. Enjoy my job. Has it negatives, but I have worked at other places and this still is competitive and fair.

Apr 7, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review, we appreciate hearing from long term employees with INTEGRIS. The administrative team is wonderful at INTEGRIS Miami Hospital!

"not worth it"

Current Employee - Critical Care RN in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Critical Care RN in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at INTEGRIS Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

learn a lot
    patient population is interesting
    great staff to work with

Cons

catty/cliquey management
    below average pay
    doesn't match retirement
    very restricting budget-related politics that impact patient safety/care

Advice to Management

advocate for your nurses

Apr 28, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for taking time to submit a review about your experience with INTEGRIS. As of July 1st, 2017, after having to forego the employer match with INTEGRIS for a year, it is coming back ... More

"Central Scheduler at Access Center"

Current Employee - Intake Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Intake Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at INTEGRIS Health full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Manager cares about us and is flexible with our schedules. We were given the opportunity to work four days per week and that helps me with my family. I like that he has worked for the company a long time and is young. That shows me I can move up too.

Cons

Benefits are not great. A pay freeze and 403 b match freeze since 2016 has been the worst of it but health insurance deductibles are high.

Advice to Management

Please try to do more about providers always getting their way. I know you do your best to help but isnt their someone on the board or something who can tell them how hard scheduling is?

Apr 7, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review! The INTEGRIS match is back for fiscal year 2017! And so are merit increases. It is true we had to forego the match and merit increases in 2016 and appreciate employees ... More

"Mostly Satisfied"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at INTEGRIS Health full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Teamwork, great education opportunities, large scope, most leaders are very experienced and committed to improving outcomes, employees well trained, community focus

Cons

Staffing shortages, inadequate compensation, heavy focus on physician - distracts from the obvious, hierarchical, middle managers need more support - ----

Advice to Management

Listen

Apr 7, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. Listening is always great advice for leaders and the team.

10. "Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Provider Education Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Provider Education Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at INTEGRIS Health full-time

Pros

Competitive salary, caring management, good environment in my department

Cons

Company is cutting benefits - no 401(k) match, reducing PTO

Apr 28, 2017 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your patience! The employer match is coming back for fiscal year 2017, as are merits increases. We appreciate your patience during 2016 and hope the health care industry continues in ... More