KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.3
INVISTA Chairman and CEO Jeff Gentry
Jeff Gentry

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "People are great and always helpful.(in 38 reviews)
  • "Good benefits but they need updating to stay competitive.(in 37 reviews)
  • "Pay was good and the job was not very stressful(in 29 reviews)
  • "Great culture but a lot of time depending on individual.(in 15 reviews)
  • "Good work environment, eight hours work(in 14 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of INVISTA and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Good place to work

Aug 26, 2022 - Lab Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent opportunities to grow in your career

Cons

Management can do better by caring about their employees

2. 4.0

Great for Controls Engineers

Sep 25, 2022 - APC Engineer in Victoria, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helpful coworkers knowledgable DCS team

Cons

Management would rather buy a new "tool" than better use the ones we have. More tools than people to use them.

3. 4.0

Great for the Controls Team

Sep 25, 2022 - APC Engineer in Victoria, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy the people i work with and the work environment. a lot of knowledge sharing and support

Cons

Management will "throw a tool" at a problem without an owner. We should better use the tools we have.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

All that glitters….

Aug 28, 2022 - Production Operator in Victoria, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Opportunity to learn new things -Opportunity for advancement. -Top of line technology being implemented. -Great place to pad your resume with titles and acronyms.

Cons

-Don’t expect to get paid for the things you learn. -Don’t expect to get paid for advancing. - Nobody knows how to implement new technology -Same 4-6 people in management, just change titles and acronyms and keep making same mistakes. -just because you can repeat something doesn’t mean you know what your saying. (Training)

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Terrible

Jul 6, 2022 - Technician in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation is pretty good and benefits the day you start.

Cons

Forced overtime Management is terrible Swing shifts

6. 3.0

If Charles Koch knew….

Jun 2, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

MBM company philosophy is great, most people behave professionally, opportunity to move within the company, freedom to challenge ideas at all levels of the organization, good medical and 401K match benefits, company owner truly tries to better society by economic and market means.

Cons

Salaries are typically below market which leads to a high turnover. There is not a clear and transparent variable compensation scheme. 360º feedback is used to assess employee performance but sometimes feedback is provided by colleagues who don’t live by the company own principles, very little diversity in middle and upper management roles, benefits like vacation and medical sick accrual could be improve to match the market, no official work from home policy for exempt employees but available to selected lucky few, managers don't last many years, they get either fired, demoted, or leave the company.

3 people found this review helpful

Talent Solutions Employer Brand Project Manager

I wanted to first say thank you for your dedication and contributions at INVISTA. We cannot do what we do without our talented employees. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Please know that treating everyone with respect is at the core of our culture. All employees are encouraged to ask questions and raise concerns, and we take prompt action to address them. I encourage you to speak to your supervisor and/or HR contact about your concerns. Please know your post has been shared with the appropriate leadership as feedback as well. Thank you again, Cali from the Koch Employer Brand team

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

May 19, 2022 - Senior Financial Analyst in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance Compensation Amazing people New workspace Hybrid Policy

Cons

Black box of management but have enjoyed my time

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Resume builder

May 18, 2022 - Infrastructure Technician in Camden, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Faced paced enterprise enviorment hands-on learning software tools

Cons

under staffed in on-site IT dept. antiquated technology

Talent Solutions Employer Brand Project Manager

Hello- this is Cali from Koch Employer Brand team and I wanted you to know that I read your review and am concerned to read of your experience. Harassment and Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated and I want you to know that I am sharing this with the appropriate teams as immediate feedback. As a current employee, I encourage you to share your concerns with your supervisor or HR contact; or you can submit them anomalously vis the Koch GuideLine at mykochguideline.com I wish you the best and appreciate you sharing your feedback. Thank you again.

9. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Its okay.

May 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay for the mid-west. Flexible work hours. Advanced tech stack.

Cons

Severe lack of leadership. Bad pay for the industry. Can be quite political.

Talent Solutions Employer Brand Project Manager

Hello, this is Cali from the Koch Employer Branding team. I wanted to thank you for all your hard work at Invista and for taking the time to leave a review. Humility is at the core of our Guiding Principles; it is an expectation that all employees are being stewards of this virtue. Part of our company culture is to look at an employee’s strengths, interests and where they find fulfillment and to leverage these talents in their role. We appreciate your feedback and please know that I will be sharing this with the appropriate teams. Thank you again.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent job

Apr 2, 2022 - Spin Tech in Seaford, DE
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of overtime, not a difficult job once you understand everything

Cons

You can be “ forced” to stay if no one comes in to relieve you. It happens pretty often

Viewing 1 - 10 of 447 Reviews

INVISTA Reviews FAQs

INVISTA has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 512 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at INVISTA to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, INVISTA employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at INVISTA. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

53% of INVISTA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated INVISTA 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at INVISTA to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with INVISTA Job Seekers