- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Carlos, CA
- - Fremont, CA
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Management doesn't enforce processes put in place." (in 3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 18, 2016 - Customer Service in San Carlos, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They care about the employees Nice benefits People are generally nice Senior management are very nice and caring Friday treats :)
Supervisors know a lot about the business but nothing about management Some people are stuck in the past and are not very tech savyContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 14, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Used to be a great company before it was sold to Forge.
New management took incentives away, no 401k match, do not go by policies and procedures, do not follow rules and regulation per the Divison of Banking, does not keep clients informed of changes, do not keep good record keeping, failer to update valuations, inaccurate statements, the list goes on and on!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 6, 2019 - Client Service Representative in Fremont, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent pay, casual work environment
Compliance nightmare, Management is terrible, coworkers will throw you under the bus
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 6, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazingly nice and professional people. They treat you with respect
Compensation is too less and micro management by some supervisor .Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 1, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are only a few people that know what they are doing.
No Human Resources Poorly trained supervisors and staff Poor Management Only one or two people in each department know anything Overstaffed Some People don't have enough work to do If you have a problem management will do nothing to helpContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 30, 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly people, laid-back atmosphere, good boss.
Dysfunctional leadership, reactive mentality, very slow to adapt, no Human Resources, toxic work environment.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 19, 2014 - IRA Specialist in San Carlos, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The pay is decent with okay benefits. Have the supply's to conduct my job. Management is friendly & Knowledgeable.
Slow to change anything about the company. Limited people know what they are doing. Management doesn't pay attention. No HR department. No team atmosphere, you're on your own and everyone else is here to pour gasoline on the fire. Drama (like high school)Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Mar 14, 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Can get the resources you need (not always but often) - Overall pleasant atmosphere - Management will listen to you and try to do what is best for everyone involved
- Slow to change - Management doesn't enforce processes put in place. If people don't like something or if they are not used to doing something, then they just won't do it.