ISO Claims Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Lucky to have found this place!"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Boston, MA

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meritocracy! Room to grow and promotions happening all the time. Great culture. Young and innovative. So much fun and great people.

Cons

It's a high performance culture and those that don't fit that mold can really be a drag on the others. They tend to not last luckily, and then are likely the ones writing these crazy pants reviews on this site. Don't let a handful of vengeful under performers taint the well.

Advice to Management

You have created something so unique! It's so exciting to see the company growing so quickly and to be a part of it. I recently was promoted after only about a year and couldn't be happier!

"Unappreciated after going above and beyond"

Former Employee - Coordinator in North Reading, MA
    Former Employee - Coordinator in North Reading, MA

I worked at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not too much to say here when compared with other companies in the area. It is a nice looking office but don't judge a book by it's cover.

Cons

Executive team rewards the same people (their friends). Others who do more are over looked. The company is constant revolving door of people, the ones who stay longer are the in the executive clique. The pay was so below the median that I had to work overtime and weekends just to pay my bills. I was a very hard worker who care about the company and continuously went above and beyond expectations but no one ever said "thank you".

Advice to Management

You need to let people express there true feelings about ISO on this site without the Executive team turning around and writing FAKE positive reviews. It is so obvious when you look at the dates of the negative reviews and then see 2-14 days later an expressively positive review. We all know you do it. Stop doing it!!!

Jun 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. ISO Claims Partners always encourages and welcomes employees to provide feedback on how we can continually strive to make our organization the... More

3. "finally found what I'm looking for..."

Current Employee - Medical Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Medical Analyst in Boston, MA

Pros

Opportunities to advance; clear career paths; constant growth and investment in employees; awesome group of people and culture; open door policy and true willingness to hear feedback and make positive change.

Cons

Sometimes hard as a remote employee

Advice to Management

Invest in better video conferencing so we can see each other more often! And please keep it up. I love it here!!

"Interpret as you will"

Pros

Low-stress
    Culture was easy to integrate

Cons

No growth
    False promises by senior management

"no good recommendations for this place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

there are no 'pros' or attributes that make this a good company to work for.

Cons

management is dictatorial and uncaring about the employees, and plays the 'favoritism' game so everyone else is in the hot seat, until the 'favorite' is knocked out of their spot. the absolute worse organization I have ever encountered.

"No Appreciation"

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some great friendships with a few co-workers. Professional looking office. End of month snack day. Free parking. Not much else to say.

Cons

Way too many!!! No regonition or appreciation when you go above and beyond to better the company. Continuously revolving door of employees. Management recognizes and promote the same people who just happen to be their close friends and not the people who really deserve it. No company I have ever worked for in my long career has operated like this. Look for the negative in their employees and are blind to all the great things they do. Very low salary. Well below the normal median. Verisk is blind to what is truly going on here.

Advice to Management

The senior team should be put in lower poistions and let the general employees then give them a dose of their own medicine (treatment).

Jun 8, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. It is disappointing to hear that your experience at ISO Claims Partners is not matching our goal of being the best place you have ever worked... More

"Trust no one. The top cares about money and themselves."

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time

Pros

There are really not a lot of pros. The occasional free food and beer. Some of the "smaller" people are very nice.

Cons

Executive committee and managers only care about their own rear ends and revenue. Unless you are a favorite you will get nowhere in this company. Do not work your butt off because it will get not get you anywhere. The people who do bust their rear end get not a damn thing from this company. Unless you know who to cry to, or whose butt to kiss you will do nothing but burn yourself out and drive yourself to drink. Don't believe any of the fake reviews on here they were clearly written by management. The ones that say that it is cliquey, and a terrible place to work are absolutely correct.

Advice to Management

You need to take a hard look at who is running this company. Verisk should be very embarrassed about the people they have chosen to represent them.

Jun 8, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The Senior Team is very committed to fostering a team environment where we all work together to achieve our goals. It is disappointing to hear... More

"Clique-y"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

I worked at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of free food. Some of the people. Great work from home options.

Cons

Upper management is very clique-y. When you're in, you're in. When you're out, you're out. They like to fire and lay people off.

Advice to Management

Stop playing favorites.

Jun 1, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. One of our biggest areas of focus at ISO Claims Partners is to grow and develop our employees. The new “Aspiring Managers” leadership program... More

"Unappreciated employee"

Current Employee - Unappreciated and Overlooked in North Reading, MA
    Current Employee - Unappreciated and Overlooked in North Reading, MA

Pros

If you are in the Clique- you are appreciated - If not, watch your back if you work here.

Cons

Lack of direction by management. Management is disconnected with the employees, unless you are in the "Clique"

Advice to Management

Be professional both inside the office and in the marketplace. Leave your high school ways in the past .

Jun 1, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. From your profile, it looks like you are a current employee of ISO Claims Partners. I’d love to meet with you to discuss your leadership... More

"Exciting"

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of growth both as an individual and for the company. Sad about other reviews - clearly those people lacked the talent. For those that want a career with growth and opportunities THIS IS AN AMAZING PLACE.

Cons

Hard to think of any. We have had such a great run, new office layout, awesome annual meeting, new products, investment in people and training. If anything negative it would be higher pay.

Advice to Management

keep at it and don't be frustrated by some of the reviews. Those that can't keep up with a performance culture are always bitter.

Jun 1, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. It is so fantastic to hear that you have been able to grow at ISO Claims Partners and feel supported by the organization. Our goal is for every employee to feel supported... More