ISO Claims Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

"Lucky to have found this place!"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Boston, MA

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Meritocracy! Room to grow and promotions happening all the time. Great culture. Young and innovative. So much fun and great people.

Cons

It's a high performance culture and those that don't fit that mold can really be a drag on the others. They tend to not last luckily, and then are likely the ones writing these crazy pants reviews on this site. Don't let a handful of vengeful under performers taint the well.

Advice to Management

You have created something so unique! It's so exciting to see the company growing so quickly and to be a part of it. I recently was promoted after only about a year and couldn't be happier!

2. "finally found what I'm looking for..."

Current Employee - Medical Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Medical Analyst in Boston, MA

Pros

Opportunities to advance; clear career paths; constant growth and investment in employees; awesome group of people and culture; open door policy and true willingness to hear feedback and make positive change.

Cons

Sometimes hard as a remote employee

Advice to Management

Invest in better video conferencing so we can see each other more often! And please keep it up. I love it here!!

"no good recommendations for this place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

there are no 'pros' or attributes that make this a good company to work for.

Cons

management is dictatorial and uncaring about the employees, and plays the 'favoritism' game so everyone else is in the hot seat, until the 'favorite' is knocked out of their spot. the absolute worse organization I have ever encountered.

"No Appreciation"

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some great friendships with a few co-workers. Professional looking office. End of month snack day. Free parking. Not much else to say.

Cons

Way too many!!! No regonition or appreciation when you go above and beyond to better the company. Continuously revolving door of employees. Management recognizes and promote the same people who just happen to be their close friends and not the people who really deserve it. No company I have ever worked for in my long career has operated like this. Look for the negative in their employees and are blind to all the great things they do. Very low salary. Well below the normal median. Verisk is blind to what is truly going on here.

Advice to Management

The senior team should be put in lower poistions and let the general employees then give them a dose of their own medicine (treatment).

Jun 8, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. It is disappointing to hear that your experience at ISO Claims Partners is not matching our goal of being the best place you have ever worked ... More

"Clique-y"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

I worked at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of free food. Some of the people. Great work from home options.

Cons

Upper management is very clique-y. When you're in, you're in. When you're out, you're out. They like to fire and lay people off.

Advice to Management

Stop playing favorites.

Jun 1, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. One of our biggest areas of focus at ISO Claims Partners is to grow and develop our employees. The new “Aspiring Managers” leadership program ... More

"Unappreciated employee"

Current Employee - Unappreciated and Overlooked in North Reading, MA
    Current Employee - Unappreciated and Overlooked in North Reading, MA

Pros

If you are in the Clique- you are appreciated - If not, watch your back if you work here.

Cons

Lack of direction by management. Management is disconnected with the employees, unless you are in the "Clique"

Advice to Management

Be professional both inside the office and in the marketplace. Leave your high school ways in the past .

Jun 1, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. From your profile, it looks like you are a current employee of ISO Claims Partners. I’d love to meet with you to discuss your leadership ... More

"Exciting"

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of growth both as an individual and for the company. Sad about other reviews - clearly those people lacked the talent. For those that want a career with growth and opportunities THIS IS AN AMAZING PLACE.

Cons

Hard to think of any. We have had such a great run, new office layout, awesome annual meeting, new products, investment in people and training. If anything negative it would be higher pay.

Advice to Management

keep at it and don't be frustrated by some of the reviews. Those that can't keep up with a performance culture are always bitter.

Jun 1, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. It is so fantastic to hear that you have been able to grow at ISO Claims Partners and feel supported by the organization. Our goal is for every employee to feel supported ... More

"So glad I got out"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

I worked at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company when original president was there and all down hill after. Surprising current team is still in place given repeated failures and inability to grow business. I guess being the most innovative company does not mean they are also a smart company.

Cons

hard core politics at the top and hard to know who's in the club and who's not.

Advice to Management

Stop telling people what you think they want to hear or what "you would tell them" and tell them the truth. Be direct and honest not bound by politics and padding your own nest.

"Anonymous"

I have been working at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Office space is new and comfortable
    Coworkers are friendly, knowledgeable and driven to succeed
    Employees have clear understanding of senior management vision and goals
    Training sessions, webinars, conferences are easily accessible
    Quarterly wraps and monthly town hall meetings to help increase visibility into what's happening in the company
    Tuition reimbursement
    Great on-boarding process

Cons

Difficult to see advancement opportunities
    Overtime is now only allowed with management approval. There are days when I wish I could work an extra hour or two without having to justify my time to a manager.

Advice to Management

I can't help but to laugh at some of the reviews on this site. I have worked here for just over two years. ISO Claims Partners is a wonderful place to work. I would not agree with reviewers who state that management plays favorites. To me, those reviewers sound like millennials who expected raises and promotions just for showing up to work. Not everyone deserves a raise, promotion or award just for performing their basic job functions. If that's your mentality, this may not be the place for you. I believe that the management team currently in place has a great vision; both short-term and long-term. Honestly, yes there were times in the last two years when things were a little chaotic and uncertain - I think the same could be said for any growing and developing company in any field. What's progress without change? I have and will continue to recommend ISO Claims Partners to anyone that will listen. There are great opportunities to be had - entry level, management, nurses, attorneys, etc. ISO Claims Partners is an exciting place to work and I am so thrilled to be a part of the team. Management, thank you for continuing to believe in your employees and empowering us to have a voice in this company.

Feb 8, 2016 – VP, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m so happy to hear that your experience with ISO Claims Partners has been a positive one. I encourage you to engage with our leadership ... More

"Great Place to work if you're a female"

Former Employee - CMS Paralegal in North Reading, MA
    Former Employee - CMS Paralegal in North Reading, MA

I worked at ISO Claims Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent Pay, Excellent Training, nice work environment, great coworkers, free lunch at the end of the month, allows for flexible schedule during the summer and chances to work from home

Cons

Limited opportunity for advancement, double standard for men & women in the company. Won't take a hard stance and the sales team will stab you in the back any chance they get. Poor communication