ISS Grounds Control Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 1, 2014

Found 4 reviews

2.6
Sean Bond

"Great place to work. Has had some growing pains during the recession, but who hasn't?"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at ISS Grounds Control

Pros

Good place to be given responsibility. If you are doing your job, everyone treats you well. If you have to be checked on all the time, it can feel like mirco management

Cons

Would like to get more money, more hours and more advancement. Been there 6 months

Advice to Management

Figure out how to train people better so they are constantly improving their personal knowledge. Expand the company more quickly so there is more opportunity for everyone.

ISS Grounds Control2011-02-22
  2. "The company does not value employees or manage people well."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at ISS Grounds Control full-time for more than a year

Pros

Adequate benefits although you will have to find out about them yourself because HR is literally virtual with three managers for 17,000 employees in the United States.

Cons

Job descriptions are antiquated, strategic direction is nonexistent, and management is so self-absorbed and self-serving that it is a miracle the company is still in business.

Advice to Management

Apply the concepts espoused on your corporate website in your daily business. Invest in your people rather than using and discarding employees.

ISS Grounds Control2014-01-01
  3. "Company Needs HELP!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at ISS Grounds Control

Pros

While I am new to this company I can only say what I have observed thus far..... The pro is that yes it is a job and it pays you a check. At this point I cannot think of any other pro's unfortunately. :( I hope that will soon change!

Cons

Lack of Leadership Complete frustration and dissatifation among workers. Lack of resources to complete job. Constant hostility and threats from management that workers will lose their jobs. Management shows no ounce of caring or respect for employees. Insesant lying and power trips.

Advice to Management

Start over unfortunately you are running this business all wrong!!!! I know this sounds bad, but seriously need to look and see what is going on....the customers are suffering, and being ripped off in the process!!! :( I hope it will get better for me here...

ISS Grounds Control2010-10-06
  4. "Eye opening view of an international parent"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in

I worked at ISS Grounds Control

Pros

The people were excellent to work with.

Cons

Lack of communication with top management due to it's size.

ISS Grounds Control2012-02-08