IT Convergence Reviews in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

Hyderabad (India)

2.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Arvind Sharma

Pros
  • I made the mistake of leaving a company where I was treated quite well but had little work-life-balance in pursuit of a better (in 4 reviews)

• Also to anyone wanting to take on new skill sets as the environment is fast paced and dynamic (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • No leadership, inexperienced management team, always asked to do more with less, product is never delivered on time (in 3 reviews)

• t know about a lot of HR policies (they just work on admin work, no training, no development, nothing (in 3 reviews)

1. "Team support"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

Good work culture and nice environment to work

Cons

lack of team support and nagligence on employees

Advice to Management

Be interact with employees once a quarter

"No point conducting Surveys - Still worse"

Current Employee - Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I do not have any best reason

Cons

No point conducting Surveys - It is just for name sake "surveys" are conducted
    No change or improvement in management
    No flexibility - Immediate Managers blaming senior Managers and vice versa
    Sometimes Managers blaming HR and vice versa
    Its all politics and blame game here in hyderabad office
    No point working more than the required hours
    No recognition
    No Appreciation

Advice to Management

If you want new employees to join and the existing ones to remain in the organization, better change the management.

3. "Pathetic Top Management in India"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

Challenging work environment, Great teams to work with, Dedicated and Talented junior resources, Competitive salaries, Good employee engagement activities

Cons

India management without power but with lot of politics! No leadership qualities for India head. Improper planning and instant decisions from top management are common for years now. Support functions like HR, Admin exists for namesake, they are not empowered to make decisions which are employee friendly. India Senior management is becoming a bottleneck for other managers to excel and innovate. Frequent and abrupt top management changes, no transperancy in senior leadership, insecurity feeling and back biting among top management in India. Unreasonable and controversial favoritism to specific people/teams.Contradicting and conflicting financial feedback at start of the year Vs end of the year.

Advice to Management

A complete management revamp in India is required for this company to be one of the nice places to work for. Please be open for feedback and positive change rather than bossying for supremacy.

5. "Worst company to work"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nothing good about IT Convergence.

Cons

I have worked with IT Convergence for almost 3.5years. They have a habbit of cutting down your variable pay which is already deducted from your salary. You will also get full and final settlement salary as if you are earning peanuts. If you ask for reason for why you got so much less salary they say new rule came up. This is the company where you will get least hikes. Work pressure is major issue. No employee in this company is a satisfied worker. I completely say a big NO to this company. Many people have already filed cases on this company regarding the management behaviour. HR ppl sucks in this organisation. You will never know when new rules come up. If you have got less salary and when you approach HR, they say higher management has taken some stupid decision and we will not have any idea when that decision got implemented.

Advice to Management

Dear Management and HR,

Please do not try to steal the money from the employee. You are already paying them nuts. Don't try to grab it also.

"Awful"

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time

Pros

Lot of politics, there is no projects,No job security,No tools,No proper documentation, No particular process,No work ethics.

Cons

7. "Bad managment and favouritism at work"

Former Employee - Oracle Database Administrator in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Oracle Database Administrator in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

shift allowance ,

manageable workload,

friendly employees.

Cons

Lacks process,

favouritism at work,

Bad High level management,

you have lot to showcase yourself to get recognized.

Advice to Management

listen to the employee concerns .. otherwise attrition rate will not get reduced.

8. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time

Pros

It's a great place to work. It provides you with lots of opportunites. Very good place for people who wanted to learn and grow.

Cons

Long working hours in certain projects but given the luxury/freedom that management provides during the off time, this should be OK

Advice to Management

NA

9. "Good company to learn"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at IT Convergence for more than 2 years. I say it is great place to work , co-workers are friendly, plenty of freedom, good management team for projects. Management is great because they really care about us and often ask for feedback on how to better their processes and they provide rewards people who go above and beyond the expectations to every quarter. Many opportunities to be promoted within and recognized for your hard work and achievements and depending on skills and interests. Good training programs and Management is there for every step of the way in coaching and helping us with anything we need. The management is very good about listening and taking our interests into consideration when assigning projects and setting long-term career goals. Meeting new people and talking/managing clients every day is the best part of my job. There is a lot of freedom and ways to show improvement and your skills. Here we have extracurricular actives like Tournaments, Festival celebrations, Talent Hunt show, Admiration Board, Pot luck etc. etc…. We organized various social events for the betterment of needy people with some donation activity to an orphanage.

Cons

I worked on six projects within 2 years. It’s a great place to learn lot of things and based on your skills able to move other department. At the end of the day, It's refreshing to work in an environment where I feel like I am being heard and not merely treated like a number. ITC is more helpful for who are ready to learn new things/ to take any challenges in your selected career with healthy and fun environment.

10. "Good Company to learn"

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have joined ITC with 1.5 yr of experience with 5 months of minimal Oracle apps testing experience. ITC gave me great opportunity to enhance my technical, functional and testing skills. Within two years span I have become capable of handle complex project independently as a BI developer.

Cons

ITC employees are always very helpful and friendly in nature. If I stuck at any issue I will directly approach development services for technical issues and QA team for testing and functional team for functional issues. They are very cooperative in work. It was an easily approachable and great management team. I can heart fully say that there is lot growth in my career perspective. The timings are flexible and the benefits are profitable.

Advice to Management

NA

11. "Better place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

IT Convergence is a potential place for skilled technical people. Excellent place for the technical folks who has expertise in multiple knowledge areas, this is the place where you can explore the opportunity to make your Ideas work.

Employee friendly organization, flexible working hours, very good team to work with
    Approachable senior management team is an advantage to convey your ideas towards implementation. Management recognizes such talent and elevate people at an appropriate time.
    Employee has high potential to grow with the company.

Offers better salary in comparison with market standards.

I have good experience working with ITC, good team, approachable senior management, flexible work hours, good work life balance, professional recognition. over all I will rate ITC is a better place to work.
    I will recommend my friends to work with ITC and if there is any opportunity I will consider working with ITC again 

Cons

If you are a person who follow the rule book and expect your job is to execute a set of predefined commands, this is not the place to work.

Yes it is agreed that ITC may not have best in class infrastructure, however I have witnessed huge improvements in all the areas of infrastructure and they are going in a big way to sophisticate further. I see this as an advantage to the employee than a barrier, as at this stage employee gets better technical expose than ever.

You will have to put extra efforts than the efforts required in well organized environment

Advice to Management

Executive management should spend some time to think strategically, especially in Technical Operations.

Senior management needs to spend some time to understand the gaps in technical operations.

Fixing communication gaps between the teams would surely improve over all team performance.

Incorporating proper planning at different levels would improve over all delivery efficiency.