IT Convergence Reviews | Glassdoor

IT Convergence Reviews

5.0
Arvind Sharma

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Friendly environment, challenging, great learning opportunities and work from home when needed (in 4 reviews)

• Perfect meaning for work life balance reflects on all our faces (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Work Life balance gets disturbed and would become horrible after joining such organization (in 4 reviews)

• Variable pay will come in installments or you might not even get it (Management's has some mood swing problem) (in 5 reviews)

1. "Great company"

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time

Pros

I have been in ITC for more than 5 years.very good company

Cons

Lack of a definitive career path.

2. "Great"

Former Contractor - Entry Level in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Entry Level in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at IT Convergence as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent place to work for, especially the whirl life balance is respected by everyone. Definitely recommend working here.

Cons

None as such, but would be helpful if the HR it's more involved in day to day activities.

3. "Great place to work!!!"

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time

Pros

Cutting edge technology, high energy, some of the best people with whom I have had the privilege to work. Management team is extremely approachable and mixes with all of the employees at the different offices. Great facilities in all locations; smart and modern.

Cons

Benefits are about average, can be stressful, especially around go-live deadlines - not unusual in the business. No matching to the 401K

4. "Great technology, good opportunity, but a lot of work"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Incline Village, NV
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Incline Village, NV

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Latest technology releases
    Multiple projects/environments
    Client list is great
    Competitive environment
    Good Salary

Cons

A lot of hours
    High turnover
    OK Bonus

Advice to Management

Retain the top performers, let the rest leave

"They treat everyone with respect and as an individual."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Their are so many wonderful and talented people at IT Convergence. Even though we are located at different offices throughout the world; India, Argentina, China, Brazil, San Francisco, New York, Illinois, Wisconsin, we remain a strong team that works together.

Cons

Time difference when working with co-workers in India.

Advice to Management

It's impressive how the executives get involved in the daily business with the employees, even the president Patrick Krause.

"The Managed Services team is a great opportunity to work with a variety of big clients without ever having to travel."

Current Employee - Oracle Database Administrator in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Oracle Database Administrator in Naperville, IL

Pros

IT Convergence is always on the leading edge of Oracle technology. As of February 2012, IT Convergence and GE are the only two companies in the world that have the beta code for Oracle EBS R12.2. Also, as an early adopter of Fusion Applications, I'm getting exposure to software that very few people know. It's great getting to work with peers from around the world including Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, China and India. It's a great team. They also invest a lot in infrastructure. One recent example is Netapp for storage.... the obvious best in class for Oracle environments. You can do very cool stuff like snap clones that save a ton of work.

Cons

You definitely have to be committed and serious about your career. The ones that don't realize this don't last long. While there's great opportunities to learn, there's no room for pretenders. We support clients production systems so can't make mistakes.

Advice to Management

Keep growing!!! I'm looking forward to being a manager someday.

"I was able to fast track my professional career and continue to have endless challenge"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Pros

Growth opportunities
    Ability to make a difference
    Flat structure and open communication channels
    Global footprint, opportunity to work with people from different cultures
    Fast growing business

Cons

Difficult at times to manage the workload due to the complexities of inter-country and inter-culture operations, the variety of projects and endeavors running at the same time and unpredictable peaks of work.

Advice to Management

Sales and utilization numbers are important but having the organizational structure to support it is just as crucial for success. Organizational design should be done pro actively and on an ongoing basis.

8. "Come and join us to make a difference in your professional career and positively impact our customers!"

Current Employee - Manager in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Manager in Naperville, IL

Pros

I was looking for challenging work when I was recruited by IT Convergence. I decided to take a leap of faith, and I have never looked back! In my tenure with the organization I have been promoted because of my hard work. It is easy to wake up and come into work every day!

Cons

Again, if you are not eager to jump in head first to make a real difference, and if you would prefer not getting your hands dirty with hard work, this company is not for you! The company makes hiring decisions based on a real need for the staff being recruited - and you can definitely make a positive impact on the entire organization. You must have the desire to work hard and to be passionate about your career.

Advice to Management

I would continue to encourage Senior Management to communicate on the focus of the organization, what we have done well and what we can improve upon so that we can continue to explode in growth and opportunity.

9. "Oracle Consultant"

Current Contractor - Senior Oracle Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Contractor - Senior Oracle Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at IT Convergence as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Good Work Environment
    -Talented Resources
    -Honest, Sincere Feedback

Cons

Process of update employees about company´s decisions/directions...

10. "Functional Consultant"

Current Contractor - Oracle Functional Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at IT Convergence as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

It is a very transparent and honest company to work in Brazil. Management is very straightforward and always has the perspective of mantaining good relationship with employees.

Cons

The work as a functional consultant may be exausting, due to constant travels and project changes. It is a challenging job due to the frequent need of learning new knowledge.