IT Convergence Senior Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Senior Consultant

3.2
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Arvind Sharma

Pros
  • I made the mistake of leaving a company where I was treated quite well but had little work-life-balance in pursuit of a better (in 4 reviews)

• Flexible work culture, Good Salary, No matter from where you are working, if you are really working (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • There is no work life balance and no flexibility (in 4 reviews)

• Recently Laid off 30 people when the current strength in INDIA is around 180 because of no projects in the future (in 3 reviews)

1. "Great technology, good opportunity, but a lot of work"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Incline Village, NV
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Incline Village, NV

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Latest technology releases
    Multiple projects/environments
    Client list is great
    Competitive environment
    Good Salary

Cons

A lot of hours
    High turnover
    OK Bonus

Advice to Management

Retain the top performers, let the rest leave

"Principle Consultant"

Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Opportunity to learn, grow and learn.

Cons

HQ is disconnected from front lines. They are only in town when the "thing" hits the fan. I was never asked what I thought the problem was. There is no team effort per say. They hire with promise of rotating to other gigs but only the "favorites" get this opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep trying!

3. "Worked in Chicago office over two years as Principle consultants"

Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility to work from home

Cons

Allot of work without addition incentives not even getting what they offer in offer letter.

Advice to Management

Give more power to Managers and less involvement of HR in each and every aspects.

5. "A very flexible and welcoming organization"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Work environment and talent.

Cons

Work hours and pay structure(some positions)

Advice to Management

Decisions should be taken pro-actively and effort to maintain the best talents should be pro-active.

6. "Team support"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

Good work culture and nice environment to work

Cons

lack of team support and nagligence on employees

Advice to Management

Be interact with employees once a quarter

7. "Worst company to work"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at IT Convergence full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Nothing good about IT Convergence.

Cons

I have worked with IT Convergence for almost 3.5years. They have a habbit of cutting down your variable pay which is already deducted from your salary. You will also get full and final settlement salary as if you are earning peanuts. If you ask for reason for why you got so much less salary they say new rule came up. This is the company where you will get least hikes. Work pressure is major issue. No employee in this company is a satisfied worker. I completely say a big NO to this company. Many people have already filed cases on this company regarding the management behaviour. HR ppl sucks in this organisation. You will never know when new rules come up. If you have got less salary and when you approach HR, they say higher management has taken some stupid decision and we will not have any idea when that decision got implemented.

Advice to Management

Dear Management and HR,

Please do not try to steal the money from the employee. You are already paying them nuts. Don't try to grab it also.

8. "Good Company, Great Staff"

Current Employee - Senior ERP Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Employee - Senior ERP Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Pros

Always have a project to work.
    Great rate.

Cons

Sometimes you are on a project full time and have to go to attend other clients.

9. "Oracle Consultant"

Current Contractor - Senior Oracle Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Current Contractor - Senior Oracle Consultant in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I have been working at IT Convergence as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Good Work Environment
    -Talented Resources
    -Honest, Sincere Feedback

Cons

Process of update employees about company´s decisions/directions...

10. "Better place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

IT Convergence is a potential place for skilled technical people. Excellent place for the technical folks who has expertise in multiple knowledge areas, this is the place where you can explore the opportunity to make your Ideas work.

Employee friendly organization, flexible working hours, very good team to work with
    Approachable senior management team is an advantage to convey your ideas towards implementation. Management recognizes such talent and elevate people at an appropriate time.
    Employee has high potential to grow with the company.

Offers better salary in comparison with market standards.

I have good experience working with ITC, good team, approachable senior management, flexible work hours, good work life balance, professional recognition. over all I will rate ITC is a better place to work.
    I will recommend my friends to work with ITC and if there is any opportunity I will consider working with ITC again 

Cons

If you are a person who follow the rule book and expect your job is to execute a set of predefined commands, this is not the place to work.

Yes it is agreed that ITC may not have best in class infrastructure, however I have witnessed huge improvements in all the areas of infrastructure and they are going in a big way to sophisticate further. I see this as an advantage to the employee than a barrier, as at this stage employee gets better technical expose than ever.

You will have to put extra efforts than the efforts required in well organized environment

Advice to Management

Executive management should spend some time to think strategically, especially in Technical Operations.

Senior management needs to spend some time to understand the gaps in technical operations.

Fixing communication gaps between the teams would surely improve over all team performance.

Incorporating proper planning at different levels would improve over all delivery efficiency.

"Good place if you are strong in your Skills."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at IT Convergence full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible work culture, Good Salary, No matter from where you are working, if you are really working. My life at IT Convergence is very cool and enjoying. I'm very much satisfied, as I'm not expecting luxury life at my work place.

Cons

Yes, agree It doesn't have good infracture but it has needy and basic one.
    Politics might be there... but I'm not considered and they are not influenced me at any time.
    Some of them are trying to butter their managers for good hikes and promotions. But there is a lot of chance to overcome if you are a hard worker.
    Management always look for Billing and Profits that is very common in every company, at the same time they are sharing the profits as our package. no company will continue with out profit that every one should accept.
    Better to hire skilled resources at higher levels as they are leading some other junior resources who are going to be impacted down the line.
    If you can work alone, and confident on your skills. if you are least consider about the politics. Then it is good place to work.

Advice to Management

Please hire skilled resources at higher level. Try to get into the new technologies that will certainly fulfill your dream(Profit)