IT Trailblazers Technical Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Narayan Ramanujam
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good place to work and grow"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

Pros

Very good company to work with. I have been working with this company for last 2 years and have seen them rewarding all performing recruiters including me. Some negative reviews are so exaggerated and looks like it is written by those who left due to non performance. It is a process oriented company. All leads and managers are very helpful and guide us a lot. But they are strict and non performing recruiters might not like them which will be the same in any company. Someone wrote above that company lost vendorship with TCS. It is wrong. Even now we are having all contract and full time requirements from TCS. If you like to work hard, and grow and learn, this is a good place.

-Highly experienced leads with extensive experience.
    -Friendly and helpful management
    -Multiple Internal training for improving the skills
    -Fun activities/gift vouchers
    -Good office
    -Transportation(pick up and drop)
    -Free snacks

Cons

Option of multiple shifts could be useful

"Worst company to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at IT Trailblazers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company is good for beginners

Cons

IT Trailblazers is the company which is good only for the people who have the work experience below one and half years. If the internal recruiter calls from this particular company and say the company the people who have experience more than one and half years of experience are not interested to join in the company. In my entire recruitment career this is the first company I had to serve the requirement without job description (Just with the job title). If you are getting four requirement to work on a daily basis out of which two requirements will not be having the job description and they will just say get the job description from Google and work on and they will say the candidate is not matching for the requirement as per the client needs on which we worked without job description (I could say worked on getting the job description with Google JD).

It does not mean the people are not working more than one and half years of experience, they are working because of the situation basis, it’s like the people have three years of career gap or four years of career gap they are working here as an Account lead though they do not have experience on the recruitment lifecycle. Their interview process is like if they find someone who has good communication skills they hire the person over the skype or phone and ask them to work as an Account lead and they don’t know what is recruitment and things like that and because of the un experienced unprofessional people this company is losing the candidates (Candidates backed out for improper coordination) they have now lost their prestigious client “TCS” Contract positions.

I suggest anyone not to join in this organization and spoil your career. I just did 10 % of work as compared to the previous organizations I have worked.

Advice to Management

Hire only the people if they have previous experience on the particular position that looking to hire. Please dont hire the people who does not deserves the position. When the recruiters are doing the good and getting the placements and after the placement if the candidate is not stating the work on client location means not the business is going through, you guys are hiring the people those do not have the experience in recruitment at all and making them to work here as an Account lead and the job they are doing is not good upto the standards