IT Works Global Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Mark Pentecost

Pros
Cons
  • REALITY: Distributors do NOT receive a larger discount then loyal customers (in 11 reviews)

• Your upline will "move" new loyal customers or distributors to you so THEY can make money but you never see any additional commissions (in 10 reviews)

1. "Distributor"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hopewell, VA

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you keep being consistent and u know a sales job you should see the compensation plan first and get with your Upline and also make sure the jobs is for you u can work this job and have another as well trust me there people that's in this business that are single,relationships,married u name it and still doing what there doing today.

Cons

There nothing wrong at all

Advice to Management

With the new updates in editor and the training and plus the bonus and packs out there I will you a billion points because that's awesome to me .

2. "Amazing Future Diamond Itworks Leader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McCalla, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McCalla, AL

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The joy of helping others ,seriously an amazing feeling . clients turn into close friends , close friends turn into business partners . Love it . Our products are truly incredible. I have went from a size 2xl to a medium in 3 months . Crazy and amazing . Also Financial freedom, monthly commission checks , those $100 unlimited weekly bonuses are also handy . it has been an awesome journey so far . I can go on and on. You should totally join this amazing company

Cons

They're are no cons. Join and you will see

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing . I love our company . Has truly changed my life as well as so many others

"Basic MLM - Can't Make REAL Money"

Current Employee - Distributor in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Distributor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Seemed OK at first but.....

Cons

I have been a distributor for over a year and have spent more in product than I have made in commission. The whole Tiered, MLM for this company is set up to where distributors really cannot move up in ranks because they have to buy product themselves and the market is OVERLY saturated with distributors. Your upline will "move" new loyal customers or distributors to you so THEY can make money but you never see any additional commissions. If you don't buy your required $80 monthly, the company literally DEDUCTS the difference from your commission account making it go in to the negative.

The wraps don't work, the facial products don't work, the weight loss shakes taste horrible and are crazy expensive and the company tells distributors to sell products without even trying them first. People get in to this business to MAKE money or are in financial distress trying to get out of debt, yet It Works forces their distributors to buy more and pay more even when they cannot afford it. Their big schtick is "What is $99.00 to enroll in the grand scheme of things when you will be making THOUSANDS per month within 60-90 days"? It's all LIES. The most I have ever made in commissions in 1 month is $111.00 and that is with 8 loyal customers and 4 distributors underneath me. I spend $80-$120 per month in product myself plus the additional $20.00 they make you pay for a bogus personal website. I'm LOSING money and have never moved up in ranking.

Advice to Management

You people are all frauds. To call yourself a "Christian Company" is the lowest of the low. You are nothing more than scam artists building up hope for single moms or unemployed families just to steal their money. It's shameful

"Diamond Distributor - Would I go back, probably not"

Former Employee - Distributor in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Distributor in Dallas, TX

I worked at IT Works Global part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work from home. Had fun. Was super easy to sell. Parties are ok. Did make some money. Liked the tax deductions

Cons

My up line horrible. Played tons of games. You are constantly on a hamster wheel. At that point, not fun OTOMS not that necessary. Especially in Ft. Worth, TX. MKR

Advice to Management

Better comp plan. Stop the filling of boxes. If you give away money line in the past, lower the requirements to get paid at the level you earned. Once you earn a bonus or a rank. You shouldn't lose it or have to keep re qualifying for your rank.

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Independent Distributor in Woodbine, MD
    Former Employee - Independent Distributor in Woodbine, MD

I worked at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has wonderful leaders and a very good business model. They have good products that are very well researched.

Cons

It is very hard to make money with the company. They talk a lot about not having a boss, but at the higher levels there is a lot of pressure to perform.

"LOVE"

Current Employee - Double Diamond in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Double Diamond in Portland, OR

I have been working at IT Works Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great comp plan, amazing products, amazing team, best Ambassador upline ever. Amazing corporate events, wonderful team meetings. Products work as long as they are advertised correctly, so that people are expecting the correct type of results.

Cons

If you join under the wrong team, it will seem like a horrible company because not everyone is ethical in the way they build their business and many reps will misrepresent the products, causing people to think it is a scam.

Advice to Management

Have a lower cost start up option that doesn't include wraps in the kit! Ensure distributors are properly advertising what the products are meant to do

"Best Direct Sales company I have found."

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Love the compensation plan, products and overall energy of the company.

Cons

Distributors pay for shipping. That's the only complaint I have.

Advice to Management

Free Shipping for distributors. That would be a great perk for us.

"Independent Distributor"

Current Employee - Emerald Leader in Spring, TX
    Current Employee - Emerald Leader in Spring, TX

I have been working at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great products that appeal to multiple demographics. Incentives to promote and build a business.

Cons

Promotional bonuses can be lost month to month regardless of prior work. 1 person can ruin your whole promotional potential.

Advice to Management

If the promotional bonuses are too expensive to be paid out in full, then lower them so what you earn is what you get.

"Independent Distributor"

Former Employee - Independent Distributor in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Independent Distributor in San Antonio, TX

I worked at IT Works Global part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Make your own hours, ability to primarily work through phone using social media, great products, frequent release of new products, great clothes

Cons

All commission, hard to maintain rank and you lose bonuses you work really hard for if you lose rank, monthly website fee

10. "Great company where i found my passion in sales/business management by owning my own Business"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rock Hill, SC

I worked at IT Works Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

To help others, and to be a self employeed buisness owner to open many doors and finding my passion.

Cons

Commission only which was defense and Unfortunately the training was less than helpful

Advice to Management

Work more with their uplines and training and well as more. Humble 😊