- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Michigan
- - Ann Arbor, MI Area
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
Found 3 of over 71 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (71 reviews)
Reviews about "upper management"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Generally nice people. It is nice to work for an organization that strives to improve educational resources for our world, rather than be driven by a profit motive. Good compensation, for a non-profit.
Poor internal communication about where to focus energies. Groups don’t talk to each other. Upper management can act in elitist manner. Not much room for career growth.
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, caring organization, I loved my colleagues: very intelligent, capable people.
I struggled with upper management. Organization grew too fast for me and felt like it struggled with it's identity: academia, nonprofit, technology. This may all be different now.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits, interesting work, good business model
Disfunctional work culture, despite the best of intentions by upper management. The development staff is not an equal partner in strategic decisions.Continue reading