The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about ITS (Maryland)? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ITS (Maryland) employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Tons of opportunity to grow and challenge yourself professionally, and management is always there to support you." (in 6 reviews)
- "Casual work environment." (in 4 reviews)
- "It's an encouraging and supportive work environment with bright people who truly enjoy their work and coworkers." (in 4 reviews)
- "Flexible Hours" (in 3 reviews)
- "Cellphone/tablet reimbursement" (in 3 reviews)
- "Medical benefits could be better." (in 3 reviews)
Found 40 of over 44 reviews
Updated Jul 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 24, 2023IT Program ManagerCurrent Employee
Caring management, Diverse staff, Growing company, Industry leader, welcomes employee input and thinking outside the box.
None to report at this time.1
- 5.0Nov 11, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
The work culture at ITS is truly amazing! From day one you truly feel valued and like you're part of the team. Tons of opportunity to grow and challenge yourself professionally, and management is always there to support you.
No real cons. Like most companies, there are busy times but the work you put in is always seen and appreciated by management.1
ITS (Maryland) Reviews FAQs
ITS (Maryland) has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 44 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at ITS (Maryland) to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
98% of ITS (Maryland) employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated ITS (Maryland) 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.