ITU AbsorbTech District Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Jim Leef
  1. "District Manager"

Current Employee - District Manager in New Berlin, WI

I have been working at ITU AbsorbTech full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

ITU AbsorbTech is a family owned company that values honest, hardworking people. A good days pay for a good days work is a phrase that I heard long ago and still applies today. Family is respected and appreciated. Skill development and employee safety are paramount. Opportunity is there for those who pursue it, and our future is bright.

Cons

I wouldn't be here as long as I have been if I could think of any cons. Any that mattered. ITU AbsorbTech is a good place to work and we treat our customers fairly and honestly. Do we make our share of mistakes? Yes we do. Everybody and every company does. But we correct our missteps promptly and with transparency. As employees, we're expected to own up to it, learn from it, and become better for it.

Advice to Management

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." "Be the ball"

ITU AbsorbTech2015-07-31
  2. "District Manager"

Current Employee - District Manager in Titusville, PA

I have been working at ITU AbsorbTech full-time

Pros

Family owned and oriented business. ITUAbsorbTech lets you as a person "think outside of the box" in making decisions.

Cons

I really do not have any cons that I can think off off the top of my head at this time.

Advice to Management

Not to micro manage. Trust into the managers that are in play.

ITU AbsorbTech2015-09-02