Idaho Central Credit Union Reviews | Glassdoor

Kent Oram

1. Featured Review

"I Bleed Green"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pocatello, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The team members are amazing and genuinely care! From the CEO to even the cleaning crews, everyone is happy and excited to be at work. Management takes care of everyone and ensure that their teams voices are heard. Amazing work environment, culture and ethics! I am honored to be part of such an amazing family!

Cons

We are growing so fast we are running out of room! Thank goodness for growth opportunities and new buildings!

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome!

2. "Best Place to Work in Idaho 5 years in a row says it all"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chubbuck, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is amazing and everyone truly cares for each others well being.

Cons

There is no downside. You work in a constantly evolving and welcoming environment.

Advice to Management

Continue to advise and guide your team members to help them reach their maximum potential.

3. "Member Service Agent"

Current Employee - Member Services Agent in Chubbuck, ID
    Current Employee - Member Services Agent in Chubbuck, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The CEO and my coworkers I work with.

Cons

Nothing I can think of. :)

4. "Best Job Ever"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Chubbuck, ID
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Chubbuck, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

ICCU treats us great. We are expected to work hard, but we are rewarded for our hard work. This is truly the best employer I've ever worked for and plan to work here until I retire.

Cons

There haven't been any downsides in my experience

Advice to Management

It's fantastic working with the great leaders we have here at ICCU. Keep up the great work!

5. "There is not a better place to work in Idaho."

Current Employee - Operations/Product Manager in Chubbuck, ID
    Current Employee - Operations/Product Manager in Chubbuck, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Idaho Central has a one of a kind Culture and is growing substantially. The environment supports driven individuals that want to make a difference in their communities and careers.

Cons

There really isn't anything negative to say about this company. Ultimately it is an organization that empowers its employees to make the right decisions for its members.

Advice to Management

None.

6. "Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pocatello, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ICCU has a fun and rewarding culture. The Executive Management team consistently shows their appreciation for the hard work of the Green Team. Our CEO, Kent, is the most giving and humble person I have ever met. He makes sure to recognize the hard work we provide and when there is recognition throughout the community, you will find him standing in the back ground letting others receive the praise and recognition. Like I mentioned, he is a very humble man. I couldn't ask for a better CEO. With that said, having a great working environment and culture is important, but benefits are just as important. The benefits at ICCU are great. Good benefits are hard to come by, and ICCU works hard to ensure we have the best possible benefits, thanks to our HR team. ICCU is an amazing place to work and I would recommend it to anyone. It is a great place to grow and have a successful career.

Cons

It's difficult to think of any cons for such a great company. However, whatever issues that may come up, ICCU is quick to resolve them. If I had to share a "negative" comment, it would be that because we are growing so quickly, we are hiring at a rapid pace, therefore, it's becoming harder to remember every employees name. We do however have a great system in place to look up every employee and read a short profile on who they are. It makes it easy to get to know our teammates.

Advice to Management

Keep the same culture expectations and encouraging life-long improvement.

7. "I love my job and ICCU!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Interviewing Agent in Chubbuck, ID
    Current Employee - Human Resources Interviewing Agent in Chubbuck, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Idaho Central is the most amazing company I have ever worked for. Everyone is so friendly and caring. My co-workers are like family to me and I feel like I can rely on them for anything. They try to find the very best fit for you

Cons

Quick growth which limits the amount of room we have to put new team members. Sadly this also slows down recruiting. We are building the new MSC which will resolve this issue.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

8. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Personal Banker in Idaho Falls, ID
    Current Employee - Personal Banker in Idaho Falls, ID

I have been working at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, competitive pay, relaxed environment and overall a very fun upbeat place to work. At least from what I've seen.

Cons

Difficult to promote, pay is difficult to renegotiate, and annual raises are fairly minute. Difficult to make a high paying career out of.

9. "Business Development"

Former Employee - Business Development in Rexburg, ID
    Former Employee - Business Development in Rexburg, ID

I worked at Idaho Central Credit Union full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great cloture, Benefits and products. Work is much easier when the products you offer are much better than anyone else's.

Cons

Very few. Sometimes management focuses on things that doesn't drive results. Even at that I have very few things to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep looking to adjust pay according to industry averages. I know ICCUs is lower. Overall amazing job!

10. "Business Development Intern"

Former Employee - Business Development Intern in Boise, ID
    Former Employee - Business Development Intern in Boise, ID

Pros

Great Staff, wonderful team, amazing benefits
    -It's a fun internship! Work from 20-40+ hours/week depending on the week, mostly at events. Great experience if you want to work in PR, Business Development, Marketing, or Sales.

Cons

Random hours, work all day in heat, lots of heavy lifting/outdoor work

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!