Ideal Image Director of Client Care Reviews | Glassdoor

Ideal Image Director of Client Care Reviews

Updated 3 Jul 2019

Found 8 reviews

3.9
Ideal Image CEO David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek
  1. "love my job"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care in New York, NY

I have been working at Ideal Image part-time for less than a year

Pros

Love working with my team, we never fail to succeed in everything we do and this wouldnt happen if we didnt get the constant motivation from our manager.

Cons

I will never have anything bad to say about this company.

Advice to Management

Nothing! Keep doing what you're doing!

Ideal Image2019-07-03
  2. "Great Work Culture"

I have been working at Ideal Image part-time for less than a year

Pros

Coming into work is a complete joy. I always expect nothing but the greatest from my team as far as our hustle, consistent communication, employee appreciation, honest and open policy and so much more!

Cons

I wish there was room for one more full-time!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I have never had a manager who actually took time out of there day to consistently talk with me one on one to see how I am doing.

Ideal Image2019-06-27
  3. "Great work environment!"

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have really enjoyed my time so far at Ideal Image! This job is great for someone who has a great work ethic and likes to work towards a goal. My favorite part about the company is how they recognize the hard work done by employees by giving out monthly bonuses to all staff if a certain goal is hit. I love my coworkers, the whole team is great and works so well together! The center manager is very approachable and... works hard to help his employees better themselves daily. Hours are flexible and the full time position offers benefits.

Cons

The center is open every day of the week and some holidays, but you can expect that from a variety of jobs. Some of the days are longer, however working the longer days gives you a 4 day work week so this could be a good thing if that's what you prefer!

Advice to Management

Keep implementing a monthly bonus system, it shows your employees that you notice their hard work!

Ideal Image2019-06-26

"ideal position"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care in Wexford, PA

I have been working at Ideal Image part-time for less than a year

Pros

My coworkers are fantastic. They've all really helped me acclimate into this job, even though I am part-time, they've made the training easy for me to understand and keep up with the clientele.

Cons

The days/shifts can sometimes be long

Ideal Image2019-06-11

"Be Careful"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care

I have been working at Ideal Image part-time for more than a year

Pros

Sometimes the staff is nice and they pay well

Cons

Don't get me wrong I have the job was great when I first started working here. But then is started getting worse and worse. As a DCC, there is expected so much from a person and you can only do so much that you just feel like you are being pulled back and forth like a rag doll. I do not remember that last time I have had an actual break! Maybe when I first started working here not anymore. And you can not rely on... anyone everyone quits or get "promoted" which means you can not establish any sort of bond with anyone. I strongly believe in teamwork but that is one thing that Ideal Image does not have. It is all a mask it is free for all. I don't even remember that last time I could go to the bathroom without getting yelled at, because most of the time I am by myself and no else knows how to work the system that we use.

Advice to Management

CROSS TRAIN! Don't put all this pressure on one person expecting for them to know all the answers, it is mentally exhausting.

Ideal Image2019-06-17

"Hard Place to Work"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for more than a year

Pros

Center employees are awesome! Great entry level position to gain experience in the aesthetics and medical industry.

Cons

The pay does not match the job responsibilities. Constantly short staffed because the turnover is high. Your schedule can literally change on a dime, so you may be asked to work a 13 hour day.

Advice to Management

Read the reviews on every website. There is pattern, so there is no question about what the problem is. Reach out and ask for ideas to solve the problem.

Ideal Image2019-06-11

"Great Management, Flexible Hours, Good Work Environment"

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some background, I have worked in customer service for over 7 years in retail and serving. I had gotten my license in aesthetics and wanted to find somewhere with a Med Spa background, so working here makes sense for me. I love that my position is the front line for customer service and is in the field of my license. The hours are pretty flexible, communication and the great team makes scheduling easy. Day are... not terribly long, except the days we are open later but 4/7 days of the week are are open no later than 5 or 6 so life outside of work is balanced. In my position there are plenty of ways to earn extra on top of the hourly wage. It really depends on the amount of "hustle" you put in. I appreciate working somewhere that gives me that opportunity. Disclaimer, the management team is far different than the past, so there is a whole new team with ethical values and a culture focused around great customer experience, team building, communication, and self development. I truly feel the current management, our clinic manager and lead medical provider, has each and everyone one of our best interests in mind and check in regularly. They listen and care for you not only as an employee but also as a human being which is hard to find in most companies. It makes me happy and excited to come into work each day because you know what they say, "you don't quit your job, you quit your boss." With the previous paragraph, when you reach out to management with ideas or concerns it doesn't just hit a dead end. They actually communicate with home office/corporate which in turn our CEO makes a lot of decisions to best cater to our needs and deliver better services/products to our clients. I believe since I've been working here I've seen a lot of improvement in the overall structure of operation and service due to this. I love that we have open communication and feel we have a voice when it comes to higher ups. Plus this goes without saying, but the free treatments are DEFINITELY the cherry on top!

Cons

There are few cons working here, I think it really depends on if this is a good fit for you. For someone like myself, its perfect to get out of retail (everyones dream right?) and have something that fits my educational background. I wouldn't necessarily call them "cons" but maybe things to maybe be aware of if you're interested in working here. There can be some long days, Tues-Thurs we are open 8-8 which means... shifts can run upward of 12 hours. We do work on a 40 hour work week however, so working those long days actually can earn you 3 days off a week rather than 2 and still hit your 40 hour requirement. Depends on your view if this is a pro or con. My position is mostly working up front, providing good customer service, interacting with guests, scheduling and reschedule appointments, etc. but there are some sales involved. Everyone including the Nurses and front desk have sales goals to meet. If you don't feel comfortable with having a sales goal then that could also be a con for you.

Ideal Image2019-05-13

"Great staff if you're lucky, terrible corporate management"

Former Employee - Director of Client Care in Vancouver, BC

I worked at Ideal Image full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers kept each other sane

Cons

Management would change hours a few days before shifts with little to no notice, corporate was extremely unhelpful with questions only they could answer, paid a few dollars over regular wage to try to compensate for the crappy job, constant changes to bonuses, schedules, events, pto (no consistency, unethical medical practices - would push to treat clients who were not medically cleared, scam-like sales tactics and... even front desk had to follow nursing schedule (13 hour shifts)

Advice to Management

Re-invent your corporate structure, hire management that cares about the staff and clients as much as they care about money

Ideal Image2019-05-07