Ideal Image Director of Client Care Reviews

Updated Feb 19, 2021

2.1
Ideal Image Chief Executive Officer David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ideal Image and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 7, 2019 - Director of Client Care in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great incentives, great atmosphere, great opportunity for growth.

Cons

Working holidays and holiday hours

Head of People

Thank you so much for your feedback as we appreciate hearing from our team! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your work environment and taking advantage of how you can also grow your career! We will continue to take all feedback as an opportunity to improve and really do thank you for taking the time to share your insight as a valued team member at Ideal Image!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

You’ll need Xanax to work here

Feb 15, 2021 - Director of Client Care
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some co-workers. Free Botox and filer.

Cons

Ummm let’s see. I could write book. The 5 stars they do have is from ideal image asking current employees to do it. They DO NOT care about their staff at all. While corporate people sit at home in their nice warm houses making 6 figures the staff gets yelled at and belittled by clients all day and don’t get raises. If corporate had to do what we do they wouldn’t last a day. You work 10 plus hours and don’t get a break. Then when a corporate employee wants to come in for their free treatments we are expected to call current guests who paid to cancel them to fit in the corporate employee while this paying guest has to wait 2 months now to get in.

3 people found this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not Worth It

Feb 11, 2021 - Director of Client Care in Durham, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comp treatments are nice when you actually get them

Cons

Pay, managment, Corporate. You'll be told that, while your base isn't high, you'll bonus every month to make it worth while. Every month it will get harder and harder to make goals and you will rarely make bonus.

4. 1.0

Beware

Jan 14, 2021 - Director of Client Care
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unfortunately, my entire experience with this company was negative. I did get to work with some great people though and there is a team bonus which is nice.

Cons

This company is driven only by greed and will stop at nothing to get the sale. While there is always some promotion being advertised, rarely are the promos actually good deals. There is no regular price so the percentage off will always get you within the same range. I've seen full legs go anywhere from $3500 to $7000 despite the "sale" of 70% off. Sales consultants are under a massive amount of pressure, often booked consultations back to back, all day and left zero time for follow up however that is also mandatory. In addition to the loads of leads that you have a set time to contact. Since this position is salaried, you are expected to stay until the job is done often working 6 days a week to make goal. Non sales positions are not exempt from the pressure either. Providers are also expected to upsell guests during treatment which is fine if the conversation is organic but very uncomfortable otherwise. Front desk staff are expected to sell as well which would be fine if there was time. This role is often left to one person and really is a 2 person job. In addition to running the office, flipping treatment rooms, filing, taking inquiry calls; just squeeze in sales whenever possible. No 2 locations seem to do things the same way making it extremely confusing for guests looking to transfer between locations. Rarely is anyone on the same page. Treatment times are rushed leaving zero wiggle room leaving providers exhausted and since there is no time for charting, this is often left to complete at the end of the day. After all cleaning is complete. They prefer to stay under staffed to keep costs low however this often causes remaining staff to be over worked. Turnover rate is extraordinarily high yet somehow upper management has remained intact for over a decade. They claim to have an open door policy however when staff approach management with feedback or concerns feel it is often met with hostility and defensiveness. You are reprimanded for asking questions and demeaned for not working hard enough. Long story short, read the BBB reviews on the company as a whole. Speaks volumes coming from a consumer and I can tell you first hand- it's all true.

3 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Dont waste your time

Feb 19, 2021 - Director of Client Care in South Windsor, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get a discount however employees can never get treated

Cons

No work life balance. Under staffed. High turn over. Instructed to lie to customers. Way over priced. Discounted services but never allowed to get treated. No raises. Terrible bonus plan. Expected to play a bunch of roles and not compensated or appreciated.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Please read! Worst company I have ever worked for!!

Oct 1, 2020 - Director of Client Care in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful co workers, usually have Sunday’s off.

Cons

The most corrupt, negative, manipulative corporation I have ever worked for. They rip off their employees almost as much as they do the customers. I should have read these reviews before I took the job but they promise you such a bright future and suck you in with false promises. High stress, ok pay and a demanding schedule. Expect to stay after hours many nights, miss most of your lunch breaks, and remember you are replaceable!!! If any of this sounds appealing than this is perfect job for you. Also don’t let them fool you into thinking you get free products and services, it’s vary rare any one has time to treat you and when your order your “free product” you rarely every receive it and if you do it is only enough for one maybe two treatments. Quitting Ideal image was by far the best thing I have every done mentally and financially, only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner! Good luck, hope this helps.

Head of People

We are proud of our Ideal Image Family and how our culture fosters such a closeness between teammates. We always aim to provide a great experience for both our teammates and clients, and are gutted when we do not meet these expectations. We believe Ideal Image teammates are tenacious, quick thinking, considerate, as well as driven to continue to grow alongside our extensive goals. In such an unprecedented a global state , we are required to work with flexibility and resilience to continue our mission of providing world class services to bolster the confidence within all our clients. We are sorry you did not have the experience we believe is the norm at Ideal Image, and would love to continue this conversation with you. Please reach out to HR@idealimage.com with any particular feedback or comments so we may continue to better ourselves each day.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee

Decent Entry Level Job

Nov 18, 2020 - Director of Client Care in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management; Great ways to make bonuses

Cons

Long hours; A lot of upset customers calling

Head of People

Thank you for your review. Ideal Image is filled with strong leaders who consistently strive to help their teams succeed. We appreciate all insights you have to offer.

8. 3.0

8/10 would not recommend

Sep 22, 2020 - Director of Client Care in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, nice office, great location

Cons

Company does not care about employees. A lot of work is required with little pay. Very little room for advancement.

2 people found this review helpful

Head of People

We appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear you felt that the company does not care as this is far from how we believe. We have continued to focus on listening to our people and have made many changes based on the amazing insight from our teams. We care about all the members of our Ideal Image Family and focus on opportunities to develop their careers. As our company continues to grow we are excited about what the future of our business looks like and even more excited about the opportunities that it will continue to bring to our people.

9. 1.0
    Current Employee

Job

Dec 7, 2020 - Director of Client Care
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free services that you rarely get

Cons

You barely get any hours

Head of People

We hope to incorporate all teammate insight into our decision process. Please provide us with specific ways to better support you by contacting a member of the HR team, or emailing HR@idealimage.com. Thank you.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Please look elsewhere

Sep 2, 2020 - Director of Client Care in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bonuses for sales goals and the people you work with

Cons

Unfair business practices and unethical treatment of guests, and very little formal training.

Head of People

We recognize listening to our teammates and then incorporating their ideas is the number one way we can better ourselves and support one another. We are seriously committed to providing the most positive experience for both our clients and team. We hold ourselves to the highest, most principled personal and professional standards each day, and we would appreciate the opportunity to address and learn from your feedback. For any other specific ideas and comments, we encourage you to please reach out to HR@idealimage.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews