KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ideal Image Lead Sales Consultant Reviews

Updated Apr 13, 2021

Found 53 of over 562 reviews

3.3
Ideal Image Chief Executive Officer David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ideal Image and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Strongly recommend

Apr 13, 2021 - Lead Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits Welcoming work environment Clean facilities Emphasis on client care Competent managers Nice coworkers

Cons

Limited opportunities for growth Expensive benefits packages

2. 4.0

A positive experience

Mar 28, 2021 - Lead Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I initially thought this would be a soul sucking job that would just help me pay the bills until I figured something else out sometime down the line. Turns out I was wrong. Ideal Image provides a healthy work environment and a great company culture where everyone strives for excellence and looks out for one another.

Cons

Not many cons to speak of.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

It was a good run while it lasted

Apr 9, 2021 - Lead Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked here for many years. Prior to Covid, it was a somewhat prestigious, consultative face-to-face sales position with amazing co-workers, generous PTO, free treatments, fun work environment, changing people's lives, and making a consistent 6 figure income... until it wasn't. Covid changed everything. The mighty Titanic is starting to sink, and I got off the ship just in the nick of time.

Cons

Management was always questionable. I had a couple good direct supervisors along the way, but most were incompetent idiots. Promotions and hiring's were usually based on popularity and the best Kool-Aid drinkers, and "big chain corporations" on the resume, not always on merit. Questionable customer service, shady sales tactics, a horrendous refund policy, extremely poor communication, at times inexperienced and overworked nurses doing treatments they weren't properly trained on, and the once lucrative sales position making an easy six-figure income, turned into nothing more than a glorified call center position where the majority of the reps are making a 40k draw or pennies over. The hand full of seasoned reps that stayed and figured out how to not have a mental breakdown working 12 hour shifts taking call after call, zoom after zoom, are doing really well. Perhaps some psych meds for breakfast? In any event, it's a shadow of the company it once was, and although I'm happy to be in a better place, I will always look back with fond memories of what Ideal Image once was. #RIP Bruce Fabel #Five star reviews from "Tampa" are all fake

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

This was a great company until they changed the commission structure

Apr 11, 2020 - Lead Sales Consultant in Edina, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training, wonderful nurses and top-notch equipment.

Cons

They changed the commission structure. You suddenly made less money, but you were expected to sell the same amount.

Head of People

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your insight. We are happy that you thought our training was great and that you enjoyed working with the team of medical professionals. As we value all feedback we will continue to take what is shared with us to support our people. If you have any additional feedback or would like to talk further please feel free to send us a message at HR@idealimage.com.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Skin, Face, and Body Specialist

Nov 4, 2019 - Lead Sales Consultant in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH, Optional[OH]
    Business Outlook

Pros

The 4 day work week is great for work/ life balance. Good teamwork in the center. Lots of vacation time. In my 4 years with the company things have constantly changed but if you roll with it everything always seems to work out.

Cons

Some of the goals are a little outlandish making it difficult to hit commission.

1 person found this review helpful

Head of People

Thank you for this review, as well as many years with Ideal Image. We appreciate your commitment and hard work. We try to provide an environment best suited for each individual, position, and team. We are happy to hear you enjoy our structure your time spent here.

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

No work life balance

Feb 20, 2020 - Lead Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are good, you do get free treatments

Cons

Zero work life balance. No one cares if your on vacation or off that day you are still expected to answer calls, texts and emails.

Head of People

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, as well as your extensive time and commitment to Ideal Image. We are so happy you recognize the treatment "perks" for our team, but are disappointed to hear this. Especially in such a hectic & unprecedented year, we have all needed to put in an extra effort to continue pursuing our goals. If you have any specific insight and ideas, or wish to continue this conversation please email HR@idealimage.com. Additionally, if you are every feeling overwhelmed, we also offer 24/7 free counseling services for all teammates through the Employee Assistance Hotline, as personal wellbeing is a number one priority of our team.

7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales Consultant

Feb 6, 2019 - Lead Sales Consultant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The patients and co-workers. Could have been the best in the industry.

Cons

Don’t even know where to begin... Corporate is setting all sales consultants, medical staff and some managers up for failure. Stealing money out of our paychecks, not paying “promised” bonuses, and over-working all staff. Area and Regional Managers are such a joke. They sit at home all day having “Zoom Meetings,” then talk bad about one another. No manager in-clinic. Sales consultants have to do their jobs for them. No communication. Changes everyday. If you want to be lied to, work 50+ hours, stress daily about what your check will look like, perfect job for you. I have to get out of this place before I lose my mind. Read all of the recent reviews!!! They are all so true!The 5-Star reviews come from corporate to try to make themselves look better. If the corporate employees spent as much time at the clinic level, rather than on Glassdoor, then they wouldn’t be losing amazing people left and right! This company is going to tank and I won’t be around much longer to have it bring me down with them. Like everyone else says...RUN FAR from this company. Dave should stick with flipping burgers or wake up, smell the coffee and see what he is doing to this multi-million/billion/whatever dollar company.

5 people found this review helpful

Head of People

We are so sorry to hear your experience, but thank you for taking the time to write a review. We would like to learn from your insight, as it is not representative of the large majority of feedback we receive. We invite you to please email HR@idealimage.com with specific comments or suggestions.

8. 1.0

Worst company ever

Jun 19, 2019 - Lead Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is great IF you hit goal

Cons

No work life balance, incompetence, constant change, unqualified employees running centers, no loyalty to employees

13 people found this review helpful

Ideal Image Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are always looking to improve our employees’ experience and appreciate your insight into ways we can do better.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love my job!

Feb 5, 2019 - Lead Sales Consultant in Asheville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love working at Ideal Image of Asheville. The guests are amazing as well as my coworkers. I have never worked in an Office where everyone works together so quickly and efficiently. They really do care very much about their guests and bend over backwards for the guests that need extra attention.

Cons

Although we do not get full coverage insurance we get an amazing stipend to help our out of pocket expenses.

Head of People

Thank you so much for taking this time to review Ideal Image. We love our teammates and how supportive of a culture we have. We take all feedback into consideration in our decision making processes and appreciate your insight.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Loved my position, & the opportunity to meet with guests every day.

Jan 6, 2019 - Lead Sales Consultant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the guests I worked with, truly wanted to help them find solutions that should help them feel better about themselves. Passionate about this field. Developed strong relationships with people I worked with.

Cons

We do NOT offer competitive laser hair removal pricing. Constant turnover of managers, administrative & medical staff resulted in guests being rescheduled multiple times after spending $1000s of dollars with us. It was embarrassing, & gave us a terrible reputation that I had no control over. There was zero work-life balance. It's such a shame. There is so much potential for this place, but we simply did not have the autonomy or support to make this place as successful as possible.

Head of People

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. At Ideal Image, we take pride in helping our clients feel their best. To further this effort, and in regards to your pricing concern, we have launched our new Lifetime Guarantee Membership, which includes exclusive pricing as well as maintenance for life for our members. We believe this will allow us to continue to make aesthetic services more accessible to everyone. Feedback like yours is so valuable when we take new steps like this one. HR@idealimage.com is always open for more valuable insight like this.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews