Find jobs for Manager

Ideal Image Manager Reviews

Updated Apr 17, 2021

3.3
Ideal Image Chief Executive Officer David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ideal Image and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Temporary Employee, less than 1 year

Yess

Apr 16, 2021 - Management Trainee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the place it’s great

Cons

Not bad I’m saying please

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Are the free services really worth it?

Feb 15, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Close relationships with clinic staff and free services

Cons

As a manager, you are everyone's punching bag. The company has borderline unethical customer service practices leaving guests rightfully irate and you as the one left to pick up the pieces. Same goes for employee practices. Staff is often overworked and exhausted, particularly during these COVID times and the company refuses to acknowledge the difficulties. They want everyone to just get the numbers, no matter the personal cost. Everything gets thrown at the managers under the guise of accountability but we are not given the tools to actually succeed. Regional managers are no help and will steamroll you any time you give feedback that is not company kool-aid. They have no idea about what actually goes on and quite frankly the position is a waste of time and money. You have regionals that have no clue about clinic operations or ones that don't care as long as they make their bonus. On the very rare occasions they show up to the clinic, it is an interuption of daily operations and they don't offer any actual help. Outside of the clinic, we have been shown time and time again that the corporate team does not care about its people. We are just boxes that have to get checked off in order to get the numbers.

4 people found this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Wasn’t a good experience

Apr 17, 2021 - Area Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Honestly can’t think of a single thing.

Cons

Lack of transparency, catty back-stabbing culture from the top.

4. 5.0

great leadership

Mar 7, 2021 - General Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

room for advancement. bonus and commission.

Cons

too many changes, too often.

5. 5.0

Growing Company with Epic Benchmark Process

Dec 14, 2020 - Area Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Active Leadership with Proactive Approach , Talented Medical Team, Covid-19 Safe Policies with Ongoing Updates as it Pertains to CDC Guidelines, Incredible Virtual Trainings, Powerful Growth Potential Excellent Opportunity Bonus/Commission, Servant Leadership Encouraged, Working with Teams that feel like Family, Healthy and Stable Work Environment, Clear and Concise Direction with Competitive Compensation.

Cons

Even at our entry level positions, our candidates must have an analytical mind and desire to succeed with a passion for working on a series of metrics that will grow their team along with high attention for detail in admin. Our teams are more successful with strong candidates.

Head of People

Thank you for your insight and time put into this review. Our clients' and teammates' safety has been the number one priority throughout this pandemic, and we are glad you understand this focus as well. We also agree with you, and appreciate your advice regarding our recruitment process. Ideal Image is a driven team, therefore we constantly are searching for like-minded individuals to join us. At the forefront of our field, it is crucial our teammates implement a similar growth mindset in addition to a hunger for success, so we may all continue to progress as a team. Thank you again for your time and enthusiasm.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

OK

Mar 19, 2021 - Payroll Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Co Workers, Free Treatments

Cons

Disorganized corporate structure and little room for advancement

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Our medical staff is the best!

Dec 13, 2020 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fabulous training program for our Medical Staff. They deliver incredible results for our clients!

Cons

Fast pace working environment. You have to love to be busy all the time to enjoy working here.

Head of People

Thank you for your review and taking the time to provide us with your thoughts. While we always have room to improve, we are glad you too have noticed the excellent performance our medical professionals always provide. We are proud of their dedication and skills in this area. As the #1 company in the industry, we are constantly evolving and growing to stay at the forefront of the field. Thus we appreciate how adaptive and driven Ideal Image teammates are in order to continue to grow and learn alongside one another.

8. 2.0

Work life balance

Feb 16, 2021 - Area Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really Great in clinic employees Treatments were at no cost

Cons

Little or no work life balance

9. 1.0

Terrible

Jan 29, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Durham, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free treatments, that’s about it.

Cons

No breaks, no raises, no help and they will blame you for everything that goes wrong.

Head of People

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We care immensely about the wellbeing and satisfaction of each teammate, and regret hearing you did not feel this from us. We are proud of the culture we have all helped to build, and your comments don't reflect all that we are so proud of. We appreciate your insight, and would love to make it right. Please contact us at HR@idealimage.com with further feedback and suggestions.

10. 1.0

Horrible

Sep 28, 2020 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are NO pros of working here

Cons

Zero work life balance, zero communication from corporate on goals, post Covid closure they recently reduced salary and increased hours and responsibilities

Head of People

We appreciate your feedback and hope to learn from each comment we receive from our teams. We are looking forward to putting into action many new levels of communication & recognition to our teams based on the amazing feedback we heard in our recent engagement survey. The responses were very positive with some additional ways that we can continue to build upon the energy we have in our clinics. Our focus on teamwork and taking care of our guests were the reasons our people have continued to grow their careers at Ideal Image. We will highlight the feedback not only by Region but also on our monthly company-wide Town Hall virtual meetings. I'm not aware of any pay decreases in the field and would like to address this with you directly if you want to send a message to me at HR@idealimage.com. We are always striving to make the best work environment for our people. We are thankful for all feedback and want to hear from you more if there is anything we can do to support you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Reviews