KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ideal Image (OH) Reviews

Updated Jun 26, 2019

Found 2 of over 2 reviews

3.7

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The most rewarding position!

Jun 26, 2019 - Skincare Consultant in Columbus, OH
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at ideal image has been life changing for myself and for each person that comes in seeking help/advice for themselves. I absolutely love what I do. It's so rewarding being able to change someone's life completely and put that spark back in it when they need it the most or just want to feel better. Being able to provide what they need to help them on that journey is the most rewarding feeling. The team in Columbus is incredible from the nurse practitioners, directors of care and center manager. The team works well together and the company has the resources available in order to create a great working flow and balance throughout the team. The pay is fantastic, the schedule is flexible and lots of benefits including paid time off and employee treatments throughout the year. The company listens to it's employees and makes great changes based on feedback.

Cons

Nothing I can think of!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Family Matters

Aug 24, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice body of work and customer realtionships

Cons

No vision or qualified leadership. Family members are blindly in leadership roles with no formal training or outside experience

1 person found this review helpful