Ideal Image Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Ideal Image Reviews

Updated Oct 15, 2019

2.6
Ideal Image CEO David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek
  1. Featured Review

"Amazing Opportunities, Company Culture & Values"

Current Employee - Field Operations Specialist in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Amazing Career Paths for Internal and External Employees - Fun and Energetic Company Culture - Approachable Upper Management - Exciting and Lucrative Incentives - The ability to change people's lives! How cool is that? - Work/Life Balance

Cons

The Company has made tremendous strides to change for the better. I have no Cons to working for Ideal Image.

Advice to Management

The ELT is Incredible! Keep up the amazing work! You are approachable, consistent, transparent and wonderful to work for! Thank you for the opportunities, feedback, and positive reinforcement!

Ideal Image2019-01-09

"Hope to retire from this company!"

Current Employee - Skin, Face, and Body Specialist in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, great work environment, employee benefits, and compensation.

Cons

The retail hours are hard to work around sometimes, but make sense for the business and helps to work around employees with a school schedule.

Advice to Management

I love this job! I wish there was a way to help guests that have been displaced from competitors that have closed down. And military or student discounts.

Ideal Image2019-09-16

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much for this great feedback! We love hearing positive reviews from our employees. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to Ideal Image! We will look into your suggestions, we always strive to go above and beyond for our Guests.

3. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Area Manager in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free treatments Great team of people

Cons

None that I can think of!

Ideal Image2019-07-28

September 23, 2019

We are happy to hear that you’ve had such a great experience during your time with us! Thank you for making Ideal Image a great place to work!

4. "love my job"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care in New York, NY

I have been working at Ideal Image part-time for less than a year

Pros

Love working with my team, we never fail to succeed in everything we do and this wouldnt happen if we didnt get the constant motivation from our manager.

Cons

I will never have anything bad to say about this company.

Advice to Management

Nothing! Keep doing what you're doing!

Ideal Image2019-07-03

September 23, 2019

5. "Positive and Growing Environment"

Current Employee - Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free treatments, Positive work environment.

Cons

Company focus seems to be a little Top Heavy at the moment.

Ideal Image2019-06-27

September 23, 2019

Thank you for this review! It’s employees like you that make Ideal Image a great place to work!

6. "Great Work Culture"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ideal Image part-time for less than a year

Pros

Coming into work is a complete joy. I always expect nothing but the greatest from my team as far as our hustle, consistent communication, employee appreciation, honest and open policy and so much more!

Cons

I wish there was room for one more full-time!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I have never had a manager who actually took time out of there day to consistently talk with me one on one to see how I am doing.

Ideal Image2019-06-27

September 23, 2019

Thank you for sharing! We're happy to hear you've had an enjoyable experience working for us!

7. "Great work environment!"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have really enjoyed my time so far at Ideal Image! This job is great for someone who has a great work ethic and likes to work towards a goal. My favorite part about the company is how they recognize the hard work done by employees by giving out monthly bonuses to all staff if a certain goal is hit. I love my coworkers, the whole team is great and works so well together! The center manager is very approachable and... works hard to help his employees better themselves daily. Hours are flexible and the full time position offers benefits.

Cons

The center is open every day of the week and some holidays, but you can expect that from a variety of jobs. Some of the days are longer, however working the longer days gives you a 4 day work week so this could be a good thing if that's what you prefer!

Advice to Management

Keep implementing a monthly bonus system, it shows your employees that you notice their hard work!

Ideal Image2019-06-26

September 23, 2019

Glad to hear your time with Ideal Image has been so enjoyable. We appreciate your feedback!

"I love what I do!"

Current Employee - Lead Resource Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It’s a great company and they value hard work!

Cons

Work life balance is hard

Ideal Image2019-06-20

"ideal position"

Current Employee - Director of Client Care in Wexford, PA

I have been working at Ideal Image part-time for less than a year

Pros

My coworkers are fantastic. They've all really helped me acclimate into this job, even though I am part-time, they've made the training easy for me to understand and keep up with the clientele.

Cons

The days/shifts can sometimes be long

Ideal Image2019-06-11

September 23, 2019

We love that you love working for us! Thank you for sharing!

10. "Environment where you can directly affect positive change"

I have been working at Ideal Image full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you like contributing to a company that wants to maintain its #1medspa position, then look no further. Ideal Image let's you shine if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and make a difference. Opinions are valued and welcomed at all levels and I feel many of my opinions have been listened to and implemented in ways I don't think other companies would do. The company values integrity and hard work and if you... possess those things then you will be successful. The leadership team encourages ways to do things better and think outside the box. External competition in this space is tight and so it's nice to know we are always attempting to stay on top and deliver a great service to our customers. Is there a lot of change, yes, but who wants status quo? This is best described as a start-up environment where anyone can break glass ceilings. I have seen many promotions occur from within especially people with good attitudes who show a willingness to grow and be thought leaders. Other pros - Little micromanagement, ability to affect change, being in a fun and growing industry that's sexy, free treatments, co-workers that feel like family.

Cons

If you don't welcome change and hard work this is not your place. The company is always innovating to keep up with changing employee and customer demands in a growing industry. If you are a clock in clock out person you likely won't be happy. No matching 401k. Family benefits can be expensive.

Advice to Management

Keep innovating like you are. Communicating and change management can be hard for many people to understand so try to make sure the "why" is explained across the board to all employees. Knowing the vision helps people understand where we are going and why. Keep up the great work!

Ideal Image2019-06-05