KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ideal Image Sales Reviews

Updated Apr 17, 2021

Found 98 of over 562 reviews

2.9
Ideal Image Chief Executive Officer David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ideal Image and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Good work/life balance

Apr 17, 2021 - Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They don’t make you sacrifice every hour of your life for a paycheck. The work is enjoyable and the pay is incredible for the hours you put in.

Cons

I didn’t really experience any cons, I just decided to make a career change.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Building block to a successful career

Apr 5, 2021 - Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

A really good company to pursue if want to get into aesthetics. I see it as going to school to get an education while getting paid to do it. It’s the perfect building block to break into the industry and start a fruitful career. You can eventually move on to better pay in the industry but you have to start somewhere first

Cons

High pressure sales situations .

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 4.0

A positive experience

Mar 28, 2021 - Lead Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I initially thought this would be a soul sucking job that would just help me pay the bills until I figured something else out sometime down the line. Turns out I was wrong. Ideal Image provides a healthy work environment and a great company culture where everyone strives for excellence and looks out for one another.

Cons

Not many cons to speak of.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

It was a good run while it lasted

Apr 9, 2021 - Lead Sales Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Worked here for many years. Prior to Covid, it was a somewhat prestigious, consultative face-to-face sales position with amazing co-workers, generous PTO, free treatments, fun work environment, changing people's lives, and making a consistent 6 figure income... until it wasn't. Covid changed everything. The mighty Titanic is starting to sink, and I got off the ship just in the nick of time.

Cons

Management was always questionable. I had a couple good direct supervisors along the way, but most were incompetent idiots. Promotions and hiring's were usually based on popularity and the best Kool-Aid drinkers, and "big chain corporations" on the resume, not always on merit. Questionable customer service, shady sales tactics, a horrendous refund policy, extremely poor communication, at times inexperienced and overworked nurses doing treatments they weren't properly trained on, and the once lucrative sales position making an easy six-figure income, turned into nothing more than a glorified call center position where the majority of the reps are making a 40k draw or pennies over. The hand full of seasoned reps that stayed and figured out how to not have a mental breakdown working 12 hour shifts taking call after call, zoom after zoom, are doing really well. Perhaps some psych meds for breakfast? In any event, it's a shadow of the company it once was, and although I'm happy to be in a better place, I will always look back with fond memories of what Ideal Image once was. #RIP Bruce Fabel #Five star reviews from "Tampa" are all fake

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not bad

Mar 25, 2021 - Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’m not going to sugar coat this and make it seem like it’s the best place to work ever. Ideal Image has its problems. However, the steady paycheck, learning opportunities and the ability to make bonuses by meeting sales goals should be motivation enough for any well-meaning medical professional searching for a steady job to apply.

Cons

Nitpicking aside I don’t have any cons.

6. 5.0

Warm and welcoming culture

Mar 16, 2021 - Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

My overall experience at Ideal Image has been positive. Not once have I felt underappreciated or disrespected in anyway. The hours can often be long but it’s nothing I wasn’t told to expect anyways whilst onboarding. The wage is fair and my co-workers are a pure joy to work with.

Cons

Medical benefits are on the expensive side.

7. 5.0

Strongly recommend

Apr 13, 2021 - Lead Sales Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits Welcoming work environment Clean facilities Emphasis on client care Competent managers Nice coworkers

Cons

Limited opportunities for growth Expensive benefits packages

8. 4.0
    Former Employee

If driven to sell, you'll do well

Mar 21, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great money when you can inspire guests

Cons

High stress level and lead follow up

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Workplace

Mar 25, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, fast, Helpful, Good Pay

Cons

I have no cons to list

10. 3.0

call center

Feb 19, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

work from home is good

Cons

work life balance there is no balance

Continue reading