Cover image for Ideal Image

79% Recommend to a Friend
81% Approve of CEO

Found 148 of over 946 reviews

4.1
Ideal Image Chief Executive Officer David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek

What people are saying about Ideal Image

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ideal Image and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Remote Workers Paradise

Sep 14, 2022 - Lead Resource Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

As someone who is a bit of a structure and systems junkie, I wasn’t sure how good the training would be considering I’m in a remote, work from home, position. I just have to say, Kennedy and Sandra (Sandy) are the best and most authentic trainers I’ve EVER had. They helped me get on the floor running and I’m so excited about my career. I actually wake up now excited to work which I honestly never thought would ever happen in my life lol! I’m beyond thankful and grateful for my position with them. Angie is the Sr Director and oh my goodness, she is beyond sweet. She made me feel so comfortable making mistakes as I’m just getting started since she sees it as an opportunity to grow. Best and most understanding and upbeat higher up I’ve ever seen in a corporate world. If you want endless opportunities to learn and grow, a support system, authenticity, and people that actually care about you - LOOK NO FURTHER!! LOVE IT!!! Thank you!

Cons

PERFECTION! SalesForce is really slow at times but that’s out of anyones control.

Ideal Image Response

On behalf of Ideal Image, thank you for your incredible feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your role on our team, and that your experience has been so positive! Thank you again for sharing your insight with us!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Reality not the Image of Ideal.

Nov 29, 2022 - Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work, fun teammates, great benefits.

Cons

Expect to work 20-30 hrs a week more than you are scheduled for in order to hit anywhere near your goal and make the income your recruiter insinuates…Those that do well here admit to working long hours and ‘having no life’. Not all states allow this, not all staff sign are able to work more hours at will, therefore the playing field is not fair and equitable.

Ideal Image Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We appreciate your feedback and have noted your concerns. We value your thoughts as we continually strive to provide an exceptional work environment for all of our team members. Thank you again!

3. Join the Ideal Image team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0

Decent job

Nov 22, 2022 - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free non invasive treatments and services. Insurance benefits, PTO, room to grow with company.

Cons

Inconsistent pay, undesirable schedule, not flexible, bad company reviews from clients.

Ideal Image Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us regarding your time as an Ideal Image team member. We value your feedback and have noted your concerns. Thank you again.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Review

Nov 16, 2022 - Design Intern in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I learned more about how a corporate office runs.

Cons

Never enough work for me to do, expected part time hours of 25, barley had enough to do for 10 hrs a week.

Ideal Image Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your time with Ideal Image. We appreciate hearing your opinions and will make note of your concerns. Thank you again for taking the time to share with us.

6. 4.0

Great Experience

Nov 4, 2022 - TA Coordinator in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I learned a lot during my time here. Was able to learn different backend systems/processes that were out side of my job details. Management easy to talk to and understanding. Also able to express my interest in taking on more duties and was provided the tools to do so.

Cons

Sometimes working through weekends and PTO. Not so much a con as I enjoyed helping when needed, but can become exhausting when constantly always on.

Ideal Image Response

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! It's always wonderful to hear such positive feedback and insight, and we thank you for the time you spent as part of our team.

7. 1.0

Great Clinical Practice - Poor Corporate Mangement

Aug 28, 2022 - Business Intelligence Engineer in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great if you are in close to operations like marketing, clinical practices, sales, Ideal for takeover candidate

Cons

Poor corporate principles, especially in IT Operations and Management,

Ideal Image Response

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your concerns regarding your role at Ideal Image. We value your personal feedback, as it allows us to work toward always providing an exceptional environment for all team members. Thank you again.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

LOVE MY JOB!

Jul 7, 2022 - Inside Sales Quality Assurance  in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and working from home, transparency from upper management, communication is key, great PTO benefits, a lot of opportunity to make extra money towards the end of the month.

Cons

I have no cons as of now!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fast paced career, growth opportunity and tons of fun!

Jul 1, 2022 - Regional Sales Director in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ideal Image is an excellent company if you want to work for a company that has vision and knows where it's going! The growth opportunities are amazing, plus what we do is just fun, lots to love with a career at Ideal!

Cons

With growth comes many new initiatives, some don't work as planned but most do.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

HR training

Jun 29, 2022 - Client Coordinator in Saint Pete, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing! I felt that I learned a good amount!

Cons

I have no cons at the moment

Ideal Image Response

Thank you for your review! We are happy to have you as part of Ideal Nation and pleased to hear this valuable insight into your experience. Thank you again for sharing your

11. 1.0
    Current Employee

Not a good company

Jul 29, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work from home position.

Cons

Your hours suck unless you’re a top performer, which takes month working extra hours. Management is never there to help you and neither are other employees. This is not a good company to work for.

Ideal Image Response

At Ideal Image, we take pride in providing a positive and supportive work environment for all of our employees. We have noted your concerns and appreciate hearing your insights on your personal experience. Thank you again!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 Reviews
</>Embed

Ideal Image Reviews FAQs

Employees in Tampa have rated Ideal Image with 4.1 out of 5 stars in 148 anonymous Glassdoor reviews. To compare, worldwide Ideal Image employees have given a rating of 3.4 out of 5. Search open jobs at Ideal Image in Tampa and find out about the interview experience in Tampa or explore more of the top rated companies in Tampa.

Ideal Image employees working in Tampa rate their compensation and benefits with 3.2 out of 5 stars based on anonymously submitted employee reviews on Glassdoor. This is 6.1% worse than the company average rating of all Ideal Image employees. Browse Ideal Image salaries in Tampa to find out how much you could get paid.

Employees in Tampa have rated Ideal Image with 3.2 out of 5 for work-life-balance (3.2% higher than company-wide rating), 3.4 out of 5 for diversity and inclusion (5.7% lower than company-wide rating), 3.2 out of 5 for culture and values (3.2% higher than company-wide rating) and 3.4 out of 5 for career opportunities (3% higher than company-wide rating).

79% of employees in Tampa would recommend working at Ideal Image to a friend, compared to 59% of Ideal Image employees worldwide. This is based on 148 anonymous reviews submitted on Glassdoor.

Popular Careers with Ideal Image Job Seekers