KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Ideal Image

Engaged Employer

Ideal Image

Add a Review

Ideal Image Employee Reviews about "free treatments"

Updated Dec 14, 2020

Found 74 of over 565 reviews

3.3
Ideal Image Chief Executive Officer David Prokupek (no image)
David Prokupek
Pros
  • "Great leadership team, free treatments, good PTO program(in 76 reviews)

• "Hourly pay is competitive, bonuses paid when sales goals achieved, nurses get some free services, no graveyard shifts(in 31 reviews)

• Cons
  • "They are flexible and local management strives for work/life balance but it is ultimately retail(in 46 reviews)

• "Turnover rate is extraordinarily high yet somehow upper management has remained intact for over a decade(in 29 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Ideal Image and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "free treatments"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Opportunities for Continued Growth

Dec 14, 2020 - Regional Director in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

• Generous PTO plans • Free treatment benefits for all team members • Leadership committed to all employee’s growth and development • Company that is willing to adapt in these ever-changing times • Inclusive and family culture • Opportunities for growth and career advancement The opportunities are endless! If you are looking for a fast paced, sales driven culture, where you bonus for meeting your targets and going above and beyond in your role Ideal Image is the place to work!! I love and value our team and the incredible work they do each and every day!! In addition, I feel valued and appreciated by our Corporate Team.

Cons

Consistent change to ensure we are the leaders in the industry and adapting to new safety regulations due to Covid-19. These changes have necessitated our team to be flexible with a consistent amount of change which can impact operating hours, shifts, and work priorities. This has been difficult for so many. We are all looking forward to getting back to “normal.” Our hours are client focused and are similar to retail hours which include evenings and weekends.

Head of People

We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and great suggestions. This year has certainly been one for learning, but thanks to leaders like you we have continued to grow and will emerge out of this crisis even stronger. We are extremely proud of every single member of our Ideal family who has contributed to our success in this unforgettable year. We too believe now is the time to place an extra emphasis on ensuring we hear all team members' voices. Each individual perspective provides us with valuable information, therefore we are continuing to strategize and implement new methods to improve that two-way communication you mentioned, similar to these round tables and our company-wide town halls. Through the implication of more communication channels and regarding your mention of benefits, we have been able to create positive changes to better support our teammates, such as the new 401(k) employer match program rolling out January 2021. Thank you for your perseverance and positive attitude both during the pandemic and your entirety at Ideal Image.

2. 5.0

Moving forward strong

Dec 9, 2020 - Med Pro
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership team, free treatments, good PTO program

Cons

We try to push too much out too quickly and are very reactive

Head of People

Thank you for your review! We are proud of the strong leaders who continue to grow the company. We agree, and it important to us that our people enjoy the benefits of working at Ideal Image and can acknowledge the tremendous growth we have made.

3. 2.0
      Current Employee

Corporate executive team not in touch with the treatment centers.

Jan 17, 2020 - Registered Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free treatments, wonderful clients who appreciate the services, very good training for medical staff, ability to train on and experience latest med spa technology.

Cons

Corporate office continues to hire more and more people for more positions at the Tampa corporate office so prices are increased accordingly and demand higher and higher sales goals for the treatment centers without providing adequate staff to provide the services. Because of that the employees end up leaving because they are expected to do more than physically possible in the allotted amount of time. Centers are expected to be open until 8 pm several nights a week and you are expected to stay up to an hour past your scheduled shift to get new clients treated. Some centers are adequately staffed across the US and don’t have as much of that issue as others. The company used to be a much better work environment for employees but the corporate team has continually gotten more and more greedy. Even if you are an exemplary employee they will give you a poor review so they can justify Little if any raise. This is why so many good employees are leaving. It’s really sad because it could be much better if corporate would just spend some time working in the field.

10 people found this review helpful

Head of People

We thank you for the time and effort placed into this review. We are glad you appreciate some of the many benefits at Ideal Image, like the comprehensive and paid for training, however we are saddened to hear some of these thoughts. We agree that communication is essential, especially now. There fore we are actively working to implement new two-way communication routes so we may better support all teammates. We too hope to continue growing our team in strength and numbers, and are currently working to do so.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee

Don’t care about their employees

Dec 7, 2020 - Inside Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Potential income, free treatments and possible friendships

Cons

Micromanagement, lack of transparency about changes in the company and rules/metrics constantly change

Head of People

We too appreciate both the connections and benefits we have gained at Ideal Image. We also appreciate all opportunities to grow as a company, and encourage you to reach out to HR@idealimage.com with any specific insights or suggestions. Transparency and honesty are very important in every aspect of our company. We hope to better communicate this value to all through the active development of new communication channels for all.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

Nurse -

Feb 9, 2020 - Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free treatments and great training

Cons

No work- life balance, long hours, forced to fit in first time treatments even if you have a full schedule, appointments shortened when we have so many clients who take longer to treat due to intolerance. I started off loving the job but once they made it harder to hit goal my motivation stopped, sometimes consultants would sell clients who were not treatable and even if the nurses decide to not treat a client for safety purposes they would try to get us in trouble for it. Sales and nursing is not always a good mix when all we know as nurses is too be honest and advocate for our patients but instead the company only cares about sales . Lastly, if you have a family the hours here will take away a lot of your time you could be spending with your kids.

7 people found this review helpful

Head of People

Thank you for your review and time at Ideal Image. We value our medical professionals, as well as all teammates immensely, and are sorry that has not been communicated to you well enough. We are a fast paced, entrepreneurial minded company, and we do recognize it is not for everyone. We value honesty and transparency in all realms our of team and practices. A more open communication is one way we hope to better reflect this transparency that is so important to us. Therefore, we are in the process of implementing several more two-way communication channels.

6. 2.0

Overworked

Sep 17, 2020 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free treatments if you can get in to get them

Cons

10 hour days with only 1/2 hour break, unattainable sales goals, frequent commission changes.

Head of People

The wellbeing of the people at Ideal Image- both teammates and clients- is our number one priority. We are hurt to hear this hasn't been conveyed to you well enough, and we will work to change that. We hope to support our teammates in ever manner possible, and encourage you to continue providing us feedback on how we may best do so. Thank you for your time and review.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Lower stress job

Nov 27, 2019 - Lead Medical Professional in South Windsor, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun and lower stress work environment. Free treatments. Big change from sick and angry patients to mostly pleasant ones. Love my medical regional and the support she provides. Has been awesome learning injectables... is an art form and interesting.

Cons

No 401 k match, below market average pay for NPs, medical role is not respected as it should be. Lots of changes constantly made by upper management.

3 people found this review helpful

Head of People

Thank you so much for taking the time for this review. We have listened to feedback, and are able to announce we are rolling out a new Employer 401(k) Match program in January of 2021! We appreciate all advice and constructive feedback! You have some great suggestions, and we are looking into them now. Thank you for your time and efforts at Ideal Image.

8. 1.0

Pay isn’t enough

Sep 28, 2020 - Director of Client Care
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pto is good and you get free treatments

Cons

They are very sales driven, they over work the front desk staff and give them and the paycheck does not reflect it

Be the first to find this review helpful

Head of People

Thank you for your feedback. We value every opportunity to learn from our teams and respond to make Ideal Image the best place to work. Our focus is on our people and we want them to feel valued and recognized for the work they do every day. We have provided opportunities for our teams to make even more money through our bonus program and hope that you will start to see the rewards you can receive also. If you have feedback directly for us or ways that we can better support you please send a message to HR@ideailimage.com. We value all that you do to support the team and the guest.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

ARNP

Apr 23, 2020 - ARNP in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun job, positive atmosphere, potential to earn monthly bonuses, free treatments for employees!

Cons

Slow to train on new treatments unless you already have years of experience in that specific treatment.

2 people found this review helpful

Head of People

Thank you for this thoughtful review. We think being passionate about what you do everyday is great! That's a part of the reason we believe entering aesthetics is a terrific career choice, and a part of the reason this field is so rapidly expanding. We appreciate your suggestion on training, and will look into it. We learn the best when we listen to one another, and are grateful for your insight.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst Company I’ve Ever Worked For

Mar 30, 2020 - Director of Client Care
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free treatments ( if you can ever get fit into the schedule)

Cons

Understaffed CONSTANTLY because they can’t keep employees or they decide to lay them off to save money, company treats employees like garbage-you know you are replaceable and they remind you often, upper management only cares about hitting sales targets which become increasingly unattainable, no room for advancement , no 401k match, no one takes their health insurance, no pay if center is closed due to circumstances out of your control, center managers basically can do whatever they want because no one oversees their management, sales is so overpaid that they can’t afford to pay anyone else a fair salary, company will not listen to employee input, complaints are totally ignored, I could literally go on forever.

3 people found this review helpful

Head of People

We apologize for the experience you had while working with Ideal Image and in no way wanted you to leave with this type of impression. We do value the feedback from all our teams and understand that each person brings a level of insight that we can learn from as a company. Many of our Area Managers and Clinic Managers have come from roles such as the DCC position and we continue to focus on how we can provide the best development training for all our leaders to advance their careers. We are proud of our people and the careers they have made for themselves while at Ideal Image. Thank you for your feedback as we will always look to improve our company and welcome the insight of others to make us better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Reviews