Identifix Reviews | Glassdoor

2.7
Mark Theriot

"Account Executive"

I worked at Identifix full-time

Pros

Great company to work at

Cons

None at all I can think of

Advice to Management

Good job

Identifix2018-01-04
  2. "Boiler room"

Former Employee - Account Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Identifix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can make good money if you're "in" with the bosses

Cons

Great product, unfortunately it has been devalued with discounts, high pressure sales and bombardment of would be customers with sales calls from a multitude of salespeople..."somebody just called me yesterday". flagrant favoritism from management which allows a few to make some money and the rest to starve. No appreciation for the customer after the sale is closed.

Advice to Management

Teach your salespeople to sell value, stop playing favorites, get a real quality control to monitor phone calls (see what your people are really saying). Try following up on the sales to make sure your customers are happy, know how to use the product and feel appreciated... If you want to give discounts, try giving it to your customer who has been with you for 10 years instead of the guy that just comes on board. existing...

Identifix2019-08-11

August 13, 2019Solera

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your review with our team.

"Culture is snacks"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Irving, TX

I worked at Identifix full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you work hard you can make a lot of money. It's pretty easy if you learn how to sell the product to this demographic... But at the same time the clients are not fun to work with. I had a great mentor and leader, probably my only reason for staying so long. The guy was seriously the best.

Cons

Keep to yourself, they don't like people who do not conform 100%. If you have an idea, keep it to yourself because someone will tell you it isn't good, then use it and take the credit. Management is rough, there's no protecting your opportunities. Best advice is work here a year and leave the cancellation policy makes it so you can't earn any money because the contracts don't mean anything to IDX.

Advice to Management

Listen to your people. Seriously, it would make a huge difference. Your quota was only achieved by the top contenders every month. 10/100 is not realistic. Fix your cancellation policy, you'd probably keep your people longer. If you promise a raise or a promotion, actually move on it don't use it as ball and shackle to keep your employees around.

Identifix2019-07-11

August 13, 2019Solera

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and share your feedback. We have shared your thoughts with our team.

4. "Great place to start in SAAS"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Identifix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to make some money

Cons

Growth is based off of seniority a lot of times

Identifix2019-05-23

August 13, 2019Solera

Thank you for your 4-star review! We appreciate your feedback.

5. "Roller Coaster Ride"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Irving, TX

I worked at Identifix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Potential make 6 figures laid back depending on manager free lunch 3 days a week sliding scale commission structure

Cons

A lot of uncertainty Mass hiring because of high turnover rate cancellations make it harder to make money the longer you're there takes too long to get something done on management side because of the structure

Advice to Management

If you have valued employees promote them sooner, a lot can go wrong depending on your manager since they control a lot there. Some of the management needs to be cleared out because of backwards policy and stealing leads.

Identifix2019-05-19

August 13, 2019Solera

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. Your feedback is much appreciated and is shared with our teams.

"False promises and free food"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Identifix full-time

Pros

Free food and catered lunches Good base salary Free coffee Mostly nice employees Leadership mostly fair

Cons

Lots of micro managing Continued false promises that never come to fruition Leads are bad quality Management forces people to harass customers, making way to high of call volume so that customers feel harassed, angry and lose the business (the the ae is blamed) Unrealistically high sales quotas No perception of work/life balance (you are shamed if you "only" work 8 hours in a day) Cancellation policy is keeping...

Advice to Management

Get better data and revise the cancellation policy so people can actually make commission. Lower the absurdly high quota that 85% of the company can't ever reach. Be more mindful that people have personal lives and families and aren't able to work 10-12 hours ever day Stop forcing employees to call shops that have made it clear they aren't interested: too many harassment lawsuits have been threatened

Identifix2019-04-04

August 13, 2019Solera

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback!

"good pay, awful job"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Las Colonias, TX

I worked at Identifix for less than a year

Pros

Salary with the potential for commission was nice. Coworkers were wonderful

Cons

Terrible management, unrealistic quota, switch in CTI system was a terrible company mistake (had the potential for good but the switch was made way too late), WAY too many employees for an overly saturated field

Advice to Management

BE HONEST about the success and earning potential here, have a much smaller staff, LISTEN to your employees when they need your help

Identifix2018-10-23

"Dispatch/customer service"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

I worked at Identifix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly and helpful co workers

Cons

Accounting don't know how to do their job correctly, lack of training and communication within the entire company since bought out by Solera. Money hungry but don't want to pay the employees what they are worth. Take on more duties but don't increase your wages.

Advice to Management

Communicate and be honest with yourself and you're co workers. Get the inhouse accounting dept back that knows how to bill correctly and sales dept that knows the correct way to set up an account to bill correctly

Identifix2018-10-24

"Unresponsive management, low salary growth potential"

I worked at Identifix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The coworkers/teammates were fantastic. Teammates are friendly, helpful and collaborative (with exception of a few bad apples).

Cons

No wage growth/raises, no legitimate opportunity for advancement. Limited and/or poor training. Management does not respond effectively to concerns about infrastructure problems (slow computers, internet speed issues, etc) which are all vital in performing the position. Management also refuses to get rid of employees that are selfish and do not work well as teammates or strive to take care of customers.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees more regarding feedback. Develop and train employees better. Put people in positions of authority that are responsive, honest, and even-keeled.

Identifix2018-07-08
  10. "Regional Sales Manager"

I worked at Identifix full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great product with a great compensation plan.

Cons

Parent company took over all aspects and made most of decisions based on matmatic equations without truly understanding the customer.

Advice to Management

Stop putting people in charge based on their resumes.

Identifix2018-07-18