Ilantus Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Binod Singh

1. "Systems administrator"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Woodland Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at Ilantus Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

Great workplace. Especially management is inspiring .

Cons

Minimum domains in terms of technology

Advice to Management

Get into more Tech space

"Fraud or Incompetence ??"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Ilantus Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great place to work if you have unmet masochistic needs. You will be misled, duped, cheated, disappointed and deceived. To truly grow in this workplace you will need to be proficient at lying, betrayal, fraud, and backstabbing. Treachery and duplicity are the guiding lights for this company’s culture. They truly value no one – customers, vendors and employees all experience consistently broken promises. Finally you will need to understand and be comfortable with the concept that paying salaries is not to be taken seriously here. Surely you don’t need money in exchange for your time and effort.

Cons

This company has been systematically destroyed over the past few years by its founder. The very strategy that made the company moderately successful in the US market was abandoned a couple of years ago in pursuit of a vanity project to enter the software product market. The software products were nowhere near ready for market when the existing business model (professional services & projects) was abandoned. The products as conceived were merely duplications of mature. commoditized solutions that the industry is moving away from. After seeking investment for two years from VC firms (or anyone else with a checkbook) and receiving no such backing the senior management still felt the market was wrong and they were correct in the strategy. Only when the existing customer projects ended and the revenue stream dried up did they begin to realize the extent of their self-inflicted injuries. This is when the decision was made to reverse course once again and try to become a services company again. Sadly, too many bridges have been burned in the US market, and no one is left here to represent the company.

The question should be asked; was this due to incompetence or fraud. Ask any vendor that extended credit to ILANTUS and you will likely hear the words ‘defaulted’, ‘collections’, ‘breach of contract’, etc. I personally witnessed financial manipulations that most people would consider fraudulent. I have seen documents that were falsified or modified after customer signature. It is amazing no one has been convicted, though that may be the main reason the leader rarely spends time in the US.

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing - assuming your goal is to destroy the company and its reputation. However you may want to be careful in regards to financial regulations in the jurisdictions you operate in.

3. "Good Company to Learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Ilantus Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

There are plenty of things to learn in ILANTUS. Good if you are intention is to learn and dedicate,

Cons

No comments at this point

5. "Good place to grow in career"

Current Employee - IAM Lead
    Current Employee - IAM Lead

I have been working at Ilantus Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Its an excellent company that gives its employees a lot of hands on work opportunities. You will be trained and put to work on different technologies which makes your skills versatile in few years.

Cons

Small company and lacks process. It may come as a pro sometimes !

Advice to Management

IAM Services is your cup of tea. Don't leave it for the sake of product development.

"Beware Bait and Switch"

Pros

Some nice people there. Good ideas for products and services. Has strong technical understanding of IBM Security and Identity Management space.

Cons

Poor communication, no consistent direction on company strategy, and goal setting not based on any specific methodology. Saw a lot of "over promise under deliver" throughout the organization as well as with customers. Closed minded management. Struggling between the two worlds of trying to be a services organization and a product company. Not a fun place to work.

Advice to Management

Need to decide on a long term strategy and stick with it. Far too many changes of direction in a short period of time. Need to do a better job of communicating with employees and customers and setting proper mutually agreed upon expectations. Need a marketing strategy.

7. "Business Manager"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Ilantus Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to work as an Entrepreneur and you are not limited to just one thing. You have the flexibility to work the way you want and bring the results.

Lot of transparency within the organization and Management is very friendly and you don't have to wait to get your queries addressed.

Cons

Not having a cafeteria during night time. Not having Team outings, Better facility in terms of office space. Employee benefits is not on part with the industry

8. ""Excellent place to work.""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Ilantus Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ilantus make a lot effort to ensure that staff are rewarded for the work they do. The ceo also comes in quarterly to address staff on what is coming up with the business. If you are struggling with something or would like help to progress you can also go to training days where you can focus on certain areas. There are always opportunities to learn different areas of the business.

Cons

well, i can't see... none

9. "Best Company to work - For Hard workers and Learners"

Current Employee - Global Practice Head in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Employee - Global Practice Head in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Ilantus Technologies full-time

Pros

There are ups and downs with everyone’s life as well. I don’t think you will complain to people about your own problems.

I would rather say that, the company ILANTUS has been very flexible and friendly with their resources, so that all learn the best here. As I can see the average tenure of resources are pretty high.

I rate it as a very good company for hard workers, creative minds & learners . This is one of the those companies where even CTO, Global Heads and Managers work on Technologies with customers. These kind of environment will be rarely found in other product/service based companies.

Being in a Senior position and based on my experience at ILANTUS, I rate the company very good. That’s only because I don’t blame the company (If I am responsible for X work , I take it to closure). I am very sure that this will lead company to succeed ultimately.

Cons

Resources don't take ownership for end-to-end customer deliverables, which is of course getting on track with good senior management now.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard, till we get on top of the Preferred solution providers in IDAM space. We have been able to get recognition from Gartner and also Vendors , that we are #1 partner in this IDAM space. this would have not been successful if we were not good company.

Keep Growing , my best wishes ...

10. "Good Company to Explore new technologies"

Former Employee - NAP in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - NAP in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Ilantus Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

Can explore if you have the ability to convince the senior management
    Company never says no to new initiatives
    Right platform if you want to prove your selves...ups and downs are common in every aspect

Cons

Lot of bad reviews floating around

Advice to Management

None

"Good place to learn new technologies"

I worked at Ilantus Technologies full-time

Pros

Here one can learn the project end to end. Take home salary is good as compared to other companies.

Cons

Delayed salary credit. Management needs to focus on what it really wants to achieve.