Found 219 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Illumina
Laid off 3 months ago. Trying to make career pivot as I've been struggling with securing interviews in either finance or tech. Got 2+ years software engineering BI analytics experience. Wiling to have a coffee chat/exchange resume & LI profile. Appreciate all the advice/tip/referrals available. Below are the companies I'm interested. Walgreens/Anthem Inc/BD/Illumina Marriott International/MGM Resorts International
Got a burning question about Illumina? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Illumina employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People are great and the energy in the halls is infectious." (in 234 reviews)
- "Good benefits including company shutdowns one week in July and December" (in 201 reviews)
- "Fast moving company and great culture" (in 129 reviews)
- "Good work life balance" (in 86 reviews)
- "Campus is beautiful and centrally located." (in 76 reviews)
- "High variability in the competence of lower management" (in 84 reviews)
- "Managers don't manage the team" (in 50 reviews)
- "Low salary compared to other companies in the same industry for similar positions." (in 47 reviews)
- "Upper management is afraid of firing people who do not perform at a decent level, no accountability." (in 35 reviews)
- "Some of the senior leadership (C" (in 33 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Illumina and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status