Illuminate Education Business Development Reviews | Glassdoor

Illuminate Education Business Development Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2018

Found 3 reviews

5.0
Illuminate Education CEO Christine Willig (no image)
Christine Willig
  1. "They are not like the other guys."

Current Employee - Business Development in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Illuminate Education full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits are paid for for the entire family, transparent management, relaxed and embracing culture, they are in it to win it for all the right reasons, proactive and collaborative, your voice is heard and respected.

Cons

Sometimes there is too much communication and the office can get loud, minor things that in no way matter.

Advice to Management

You are doing all the right things the right way, never forget what got you where you are so you can continue to attract true Illuminators.

Illuminate Education2018-07-20
  2. "Great Culture and Work Environment"

Current Employee - Business Development in Canfield, OH

I have been working at Illuminate Education full-time

Pros

If you're an educator that's passionate about making a difference for our school systems and communities, than Illuminate Education may be a good fit for you. The leadership team is solid with great vision and is always striving to get better. But the founder of the organization is what really makes Illuminate Education such a special place. He's a servant leader that truly cares about his employees.

Cons

Since I'm in sales and work remote, it's sometimes difficult to stay connected with the home office. But this is a challenge for all companies.

Advice to Management

Please continue to do your best to keep the culture the same. You always do a great job of listening to our customers and employees. Let's always keep getting better!!

Illuminate Education2016-10-19
  3. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Business Development in Youngstown, OH

I have been working at Illuminate Education full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Just an absolutely amazing company to work at. The CEO is an amazing guy who truly cares about the employees and better yet the customers. It is a flat organization with a very collaborative environment. Always a step ahead of our competition in terms of technology. Overall work life balance is off the charts.

Cons

Its hard to think of any negatives. I work remote so it would be great to spend more time in the office.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing in the right direction. Development and Innovation is huge to stay the leader in our industry. I am sure Lane (CEO) is 5 steps ahead!

Illuminate Education2016-10-19