Found 221 of over 224 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Illuminate Education? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Illuminate Education employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor leadership" (in 16 reviews)
- "Recent layoffs have seen our deepest customer" (in 10 reviews)
- "The new CEO does not understand ED Tech or the market, but wants results." (in 8 reviews)
- "Management is terrible does not care" (in 7 reviews)
- "Since the Megazord merger, the CEO has demonstrated a lack of understanding of what makes Illuminate unique, and SaaS in general." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Illuminate Education and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Nov 2, 2022Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsIrvine, CA
Software company that prioritizes software and software teams. Developer focused teams.
Lots of different products acquired over many years makes integrations a bit difficult.
Illuminate Education Reviews FAQs
Illuminate Education has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 224 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Illuminate Education to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
53% of Illuminate Education employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Illuminate Education 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.