Illuminate Education Senior Software Engineer Reviews | Glassdoor

Illuminate Education Senior Software Engineer Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2018

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Illuminate Education CEO Christine Willig (no image)
Christine Willig

"Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Illuminate Education full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's easily the best company I've ever worked for. The compensation, benefits, and bonuses are all great. Management is thoughtful, strong, and loves to see people excel. Co-workers really enjoy what they are doing, and everyone has a well-defined purpose and sense that we are working to help students, teachers, and school administrators.

Cons

No cons, but you must be flexible with change, as the company is merging with other companies. This is also a company transitioning quickly from a "start up" mode to a disciplined, professional company. If you don't like that, this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, and never forget that your employees WANT to excel and grow.

Illuminate Education2018-07-21
  2. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Illuminate Education full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great working environment, Co workers are always willing to help, Managers listen to your needs and try to get what you need to perform your job, The on boarding material they have is great I only have been with the company a month and a half and I already feel identify with it. The annual retreat was a lot of fun and gave me the opportunity to meet a lot of colleagues from different parts of the country people that... I didn't know or I only have seen from the conference tv. The feeling that you work is helping in kid education is great

Cons

For the time I have been with the company I only can think about positive things

Illuminate Education2018-07-19