Imagetec Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Rich Normann

"Great Company"

Pros

The leadership here is amazing!

Cons

Long hours but you get out what you put in.

Advice to Management

Keep leading from the front.

"No Complaints"

Current Employee - Administrative
    Current Employee - Administrative

Pros

I have enjoyed my experience here. They are a high performance company. My manager has always been helpful and provided me the support I need.

Cons

You are expected to be there by 8, no flex hours.

Advice to Management

I dont have any issues with my manager.

"Great place to work! I learned & grew more than I ever thought"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Imagetec full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great relationship with my manager who was like a mentor to me, competitive environment, and opportunity to learn basic to advanced selling concepts along with management training

Cons

Could have provided more resources for hiring new sales employees, new hire sales training, and a few more incentives.

Advice to Management

Stay committed to your people no matter how hard it may seem. It helped me become who I am because someone never lost hope in me.

"Highly recommended Sales job!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Pros

Whether you are new to sales or have many years under your belt, Imagetec supports you and will enhance your career. The management is very hands-on and caring about your future. They offer a wonderful work life balance and provide the tools and environment to help you make a TON of money!

Cons

As in every sales environment, turnover is on the high side but mainly because they offer a great stepping stone with the training and support they provide.

"Senior Sales Representative - Downtown Chicago"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Imagetec full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at Imagetec in the downtown location and absolutely loved my experience working there. Located right at Lake & LaSalle, the office is right in the middle of the loop. If you are new to sales, they offer great training and really take the time to make you feel comfortable with the role. Management does a fantastic job of not micromanaging while still giving you the support you need to succeed. Base salary is better then most entry level sales jobs. They offer a diverse product line that allows you the flexibility to be competitive when trying to gain business in situations with multiple offers. The office culture is great too, especially in the LOOP office. Mostly young professionals who support each other and like to go out for Happy Hour. This company values a work life balance as the hours are typically 9-5.

Cons

It is really hard for me to think of too many CONS for this company. Sometimes I wished I had the opportunity to come into the office a bit earlier in the morning to prepare for a busier day, but most of the time, people did not get in until 7:30 AM.

"Great place to start a sales career and move up into management, room for great self improvement and success."

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Lincolnshire, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Lincolnshire, IL

I have been working at Imagetec full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good leadership, room for promotions and self improvement, competitive benefits and compensation, diverse products and well known brand names. Leadership has improved over time, providing a more unified goal/vision recently to ensure a more complete product to bring forth to our customers. There is a face to every name, not a corporation, if you make a phone call to anyone, you will get an appropriate response.

Cons

Competitive industry, hard to get succeed from the get-go as in any sales job. Morale in the offices can use the occasional energy boost. Not much inter office unity, could be leveraged to provide internal competition and camaraderie.

Advice to Management

Ensure vision/goals are aligned so the organization is all on the same page. Not much inter office unity, could be leveraged to provide internal competition and camaraderie. More competitions and promotions for reps could be utilized to motivate team.

"Great place to start"

Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Lincolnshire, IL
    Former Employee - OUTSIDE SALES in Lincolnshire, IL

Pros

The management is helpful and it is a great place to start out of college if you are interested in sales. Great sales experience for any one looking to move on to pharmaceutical sales

Cons

Cons were that there was that the training could be improved at the start so I could have got to start selling developed my pipeline sooner.

Advice to Management

Improve training and the and help to ensure every opportunity is looked into and every possible competitive resource is used to the fullest.