What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "But the nail in the coffin is our astonishingly weak management." (in 10 reviews)
- "Don't spin your wheels trying to get promoted here, even if you are doing twice the work, and getting excellent feedback from your supervisors and colleagues." (in 8 reviews)
- "After the great purge of talent (mass layoffs), the remainder of talent got fed up with the politics and left......" (in 6 reviews)
- "Not the best pay, not the best job security ( unfortunately that's normal in the vfx biz )" (in 4 reviews)
- "supervisors get bonuses for savings in their departments due to artists working hours out of their own free time." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Imageworks and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 240 of over 328 reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Oct 23, 2022Character Technical DirectorCurrent Employee
Good culture at the employee level, good working conditions, opportunities to advance and perform high quality visual effects work
Located in Vancouver, starting to implement woke diversity, inclusion and equity (DIE) crap1
Imageworks Reviews FAQs
Imageworks has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 328 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Imageworks to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
85% of Imageworks employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Imageworks 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.