KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Imaginary Cloud Reviews

Updated Nov 5, 2021

Found 24 of over 36 reviews

4.8
Imaginary Cloud CEO  Tiago Franco (no image)
Tiago Franco

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly culture, needs to work on leadership

Nov 5, 2021 - Developer in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Latest technologies - Very friendly culture - Respects one and the other - People are wonderful and and worried about you

Cons

- Not so well compensated for the markets they integrate the employees while blaming the country specific market - Lack of team events and team meetups - No recognised individual efforts due to the outsourcing nature - Have no offers from the company other than monetary value

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We focus on building a respectful and caring culture, where people can grow and learn by leaning on each other while working on exciting and challenging projects. At Imaginary Cloud, we monitor the industry salaries annually, seeking to offer salaries aligned with the Portuguese market and always depending on the person's experience. On the recognition side, we have a Performance Appraisal Process happening every six months. We also hold a Discretionary Merit Acknowledgement initiative, allowing managers to identify outstanding performance whenever it happens! We are always willing to improve our offering regarding social activities, so every idea is welcomed and considered. Due to Covid, we have reduced the number of team events we had in plan, as people have a different level of sensibility towards this topic; nevertheless, we will surely pick up as soon as possible. As a side note, so far, we have had zero cases of Covid amongst our Imaginarees!

2. 5.0

Ambitious, proactive company

Oct 11, 2021 - Head of Sales in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you enjoy a fast paced environment where providing the right solution to the prospect is above being what the prospect asks for. Then this is a great place for you, we have that extra layer that challenges prospects and every team member here that drive success.

Cons

The London office has less sunshine than the Portuguese offices.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We are really pleased to know you are having a great experiencing as an Imaginaree. Enjoy the ride!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Not a company, a family

Oct 8, 2021 - Software Developer in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Organization; Sympathy; Care about employees happiness and well being; Top notch provided equipment; Extensive training; Very well defined career planning.

Cons

None as of the time being.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We focus on building a respectful and caring culture where everyone’s well-being and happiness are what matters the most. It’s great to know that you are experiencing it to the fullest, and we hope we can keep growing together. Happy to have you here!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Sep 27, 2021 - Recruiter in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Culture/Environment: human-centric, empowering people, teamwork - Projects - Leadership - Flexibility (remote-first and flexible working hours)

Cons

Nothing to say at this time.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We focus on building a respectful and caring culture, where people can grow and learn by leaning on each other while working on exciting and challenging projects. Flexibility is a major key factor to us, once we give everyone the option to choose where they want to work from. It is great to know you are experiencing this as an Imaginaree. Enjoy the ride!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Caring culture and great projects to work on

Sep 24, 2021 - Software Developer in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really great company to work, the team is very friendly, even with a remote first culture you feel it is a really caring culture. It also has great international projects. International environment, we all speak english,

Cons

None at the time, really happy.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We put great effort into creating a human-centric, caring, and respectful environment, where teamwork is key to achieving great things. We want to allow everyone to work from where they wanted, so we became a remote-first company. However, our office doors are always open for those who want to get together with the team or simply escape the routine. As we have a team with several nationalities and a portfolio of international clients, we chose to speak in English so that everyone can communicate easily with each other.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company to work for!

Sep 24, 2021 - Project Manager in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing is its culture and the way we work and collaborate. Everyone supports each other. Good Development.

Cons

Hmmm, can't find any at the moment.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We focus on building a respectful and caring culture where no one is left behind and can grow and learn by leaning on each other. It’s great to know that you are experiencing it to the fullest!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I worked so far

Sep 24, 2021 - Project Manager in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

People oriented company, in here I don't feel like just another guy or a number on an excel sheet, top management cares about the people and tries to improve continuously our work life. Remote first policy implemented, we can work from home whenever we want, and only go to the office if we want to. Awesome office tools, everybody works with a Mac which is very positive. Good career path defined.

Cons

Nothing to add so far, Imaginary Cloud provided the gap that I was looking for in past experiences.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We focus on building a respectful and caring culture where no one is left behind and can grow and learn by leaning on each other. Flexibility is a major key factor to us, once we give everyone the option to choose where they want to work from. We annually monitor the industry salaries to ensure they are aligned with the market and review everyone’s career path considering working experience. It’s great to know you are enjoying your journey with us!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company with excellent workers

Sep 24, 2021 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- good projects - usage of most recent technologies - good internal communication and periodic evaluations - very human-centric company

Cons

- is not outsourcing but we work always for a client

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We put great effort into creating a human-centric, caring, and respectful environment, where teamwork is key to achieving great things. As an Imaginaree, even working on the client, you will always be part of Imaginary Cloud, living our culture daily and counting on our team’s support. We work with a complete tech stack to always ensure you have the opportunity to work with the most diverse and recent technologies during your journey!

9. 4.0

Great culture

Sep 24, 2021 - Associate Developer in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture; - Flexible work (Hours, office/remote, etc); - People-centric; - Good salary.

Cons

- Hard to think of one.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback. We focus on building a respectful and caring culture, where people can grow and learn by leaning on each other while working on exciting and challenging projects. Flexibility is a major key factor to us, once we give everyone the option to choose where they want to work from. At Imaginary Cloud, we monitor the industry salaries annually, seeking to offer salaries aligned with the Portuguese market and always depending on the person's experience. We are always willing to improve what we offer regarding our facilities and social activities, so every idea is welcomed and considered!

10. 5.0

A nice company to work

Sep 9, 2021 - Project Manager in Lisbon, Lisbon
    Business Outlook

Pros

The atmosphere is nice, even being remote. I had a warm welcome from everyone and felt very supported. The team that I was assigned to work has treated me very well, with lots of respect and mutual help, which makes everything easier. The company is now remote-first which provides flexibility and good life balance for the employees, also provides to the company scalability to grow as it plans.

Cons

Nothing that I noticed so far.

Imaginary Cloud Response

Thanks for your feedback; it is great to know you are having a positive experience in Imaginary Cloud. Our purpose is to champion a human-centric world, so we pride ourselves on being people-oriented and having a caring and respectful culture. We are at an exciting phase of our development, with more than 10 years of experience, we are now at a solid growth stage, aspiring for rapid growth in the following years, meaning lots of new and exciting opportunities.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews

Imaginary Cloud Reviews FAQs

99% of Imaginary Cloud employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Imaginary Cloud 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Imaginary Cloud to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Imaginary Cloud Job Seekers