Imaginary Cloud Reviews

Updated Nov 10, 2020

4.5
Imaginary Cloud CEO  Tiago Franco (no image)
Tiago Franco
  1. "A Real Team"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Operation Officer in Lisbon

I have been working at Imaginary Cloud full-time

Pros

Great professionals, but they also care about the team of employees.

Cons

I don't know any cons, I don't think they exist.

Continue reading
  2. "Junior Developer Interview"

Current Employee - Associate Developer in Coimbra, Coimbra

I have been working at Imaginary Cloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

The environment is very good and they make you feel like you've always been there

Cons

Right now, I can't say any cons, i don't think they exist

3. "Great experience with great people"

Former Intern - Junior Web Developer in Lisbon

I worked at Imaginary Cloud for less than a year

Pros

As a first experience, I was given the space and comfort necessary to grow, not only professionally but also personally. Great and sociable environment, nice work ethics, good work methodology that makes you feel comfortable and great team spirit with incredible people who helped and integrated me so well.

Cons

There are no cons to be honest,

4. "Great Place to Work"

Former Intern - Web Developer

I worked at Imaginary Cloud for less than a year

Pros

Great Environment Team work Friday-Tell (Pizza) and Drinks at Thursday Great Developers

Cons

There are no cons to be honest!

5. "Great people, great work ethics"

I worked at Imaginary Cloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It's a nice, sociable environment and people are accountable for their work.

Cons

A bit rigid with working from home, I don't feel like it was an actual perk, but more of a favour.

Continue reading
  6. "Great environment"

4.0
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Lisbon

I worked at Imaginary Cloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

A Macbook Pro for everyone, every two weeks meeting & lunch, working from home policy, great office environment.

Cons

Some old projects can be a pain to work on, apart from the macbook some of the other tools weren't that great (screens, chairs, keyboards, mice).

7. "Great culture"

Former Employee - Principal in Lisbon

I worked at Imaginary Cloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture at Imaginary Cloud is fantastic (I have seen older reviews from a few years ago on here that do not match this view where this issue to me seems solved). As a British person working in Portugal for the first time, everyone (yes everyone) at Imaginary Cloud was so supportive and welcoming. I put this down to the recruitment process ensuring great people work at Imaginary Cloud and the management team always being available to talk when you need support. The work is interesting as projects come from Portugal, US and the UK. The tech stack is usually Rails, NodeJS or Python. Office location is great, Macs used by everyone (yes, this is a Pro), twice a week all hands meeting with lunch provided. So I recommend this company and only left due to reasons outside of the company.

Cons

Like all companies there are areas they could improve, like career path transparency and the way they do appraisals (personal niggle). But these are all areas they are aware of and working hard to address.

8. "Great team and variety of projects"

Former Employee - Junior Software Developer

I worked at Imaginary Cloud full-time

Pros

People are very friendly and makes for a great work work environment. There are also many projects with various technologies that allow you to learn a lot of different things.

Cons

While it might be a pro to some, working on projects with Ruby on Rails might be a real pain.

"Great work environment"

Former Intern - Internship in Lisbon

I worked at Imaginary Cloud for less than a year

Pros

As my first work experience, it enabled me to learn the inner workings of the development process, and expand my skills. The work environment is relaxed, and the team is always available to help out with almost anything. Overall, had a great experience working at Imaginary Cloud

Cons

At times the tasks were slightly overwhelming, but even then I received some support to get through them

10. "Good culture"

Former Intern - Junior Business Developer in Lisbon

I worked at Imaginary Cloud for less than a year

Pros

My first work experience was at IC. I can say that the time spent there was a good learning experience. There's a nice working environment and the team is always ready to help and talk. It was a good start to my professional life, learning a lot from the internal meetings and processes.

Cons

No problems during my internship

Imaginary Cloud Response

September 14, 2018

Being your first work experience, we’re really glad that you’ve enjoyed your time with us. The transition from school to a work environment is very important and we do our very best to make it as smoothly as possible, providing an experience that will allow anyone to keep improving as a professional. Thanks for the review, it really means a lot to us that you’ve taken the time to talk a bit about your experience with us. We wish you the very best for your future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 English Reviews