KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

Growing Company with Remote Opportunities

Apr 21, 2022 - Supervisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great benefits -Work from home -Job security -Room for growth -Philanthropic -Company that cares!

Cons

No cons at this time.

2. 5.0

Member Advocacy Coordinator

Jun 20, 2022 - Member Advocacy Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company. Management cares for all employees.

Cons

None. Everyone is so suuportive.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Growing Company with Engaging Culture

May 31, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

100% remote work Great Benefits Enthusiastic Leadership Fun workplace

Cons

Lots of Change with the Merger

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fantastic company to work for

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management, everyone is very welcoming and friendly. The executives show a genuine care for the employees. It’s busy, but they still strive to provide great work life balance. Positive company culture and uplifting atmosphere. Great benefits as well. imagine360 also has a very positive company goal and missions.

Cons

None. If you have concerns, management is very open to listening

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Underpaid

Apr 11, 2022 - Data Entry Clerk in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are minimally above average

Cons

Unless you are upper management you get low increases.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Lack of motivation

Mar 24, 2022 - Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

They’ll spend money on swag

Cons

Lack of motivation by management. Company doesn’t appreciate their employees. No merit increases and don’t expect any for next couple of years.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

MSA Review

Mar 10, 2022 - MSA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, friendly coworkers, adequate training.

Cons

I wish I would have went with my gut and trusted the bad reviews, they are all true. Please save yourself the stress of working with this company, and believe every negative review you see.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Jan 13, 2022 - Member Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, tech devices provided, great communication, awesome benefits

Cons

Most team communication is done by email/chat so response times can be slow

9. 1.0
    Current Employee

Company is a joke.. stay away

Feb 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are pretty good if you can find a Penn Doctor. Work from home option but you’ll be micromanaged even from home

Cons

I’ve never been micromanaged so bad until I came to Elap. Management is horrible!!! They try to turn you into a robot. They pride themselves on diversity but there’s absolutely no ethnic people in management or executives. But they’ll ask you to be in a picture to put on LinkedIn so they look diverse. PLEASE STOP Benefits get worse every year. They pay you less if your ethnic so be careful when accepting pay No opportunity for growth

8 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

great organization visionary leader

Nov 2, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

disruptive, passionate group. leadership team accommodating and empathetic

Cons

maintaining high standard of quality in growth mode was a challenge, but handled well.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Reviews

Imagine360 Reviews FAQs

Imagine360 has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 59 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Imagine360 to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -16% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Imagine360 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Imagine360. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

67% of Imagine360 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Imagine360 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Imagine360 to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, management.

Popular Careers with Imagine360 Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Imagine360? Share Your Experiences

Imagine360 Careers

Cover image for Imagine360

ELAP was founded on a simple, yet revolutionary idea People should pay a fair, reasonable price for quality healthcare. To achieve our...More

• Our Solution
  • Our Advocacy
  • Careers

Company Updates

490 days ago

Company News
Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2020. Each year, the Business Journal teams with Quantum Workplace to find the very best workplaces in the region. Today we look at the top-rated finishers in the Large Companies (100-499 employees) category and hear from the employees themselves why these companies are indeed the very best places to work in Greater Philadelphia. Ranking #3 – ELAP Services Business type: Professional services Location: Wayne, PA Employees: 162 What employees are saying: ELAP is a fantastic employment opportunity. I was a consultant for years, and it is rare to find a company where people want to actually get up and go to work every day. I have been at ELAP for a number of years and continue to see growth within the company. Sure we provide our core service to the highest level, but the company is always looking to improve. People do seem to come first.
Shared image

492 days ago

COVID-19
ELAP’s Response to COVID-19: The health and safety of our colleagues and their families, our clients, partners, potential candidates, and the communities we serve are of the utmost importance. ELAP Services adheres to CDC, State, and local orders regarding COVID-19. We have implemented processes and precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facility, including daily mandatory temperature checks, face masks, social distancing and sanitizer stations for all essential employees. In March 2020, ELAP seamlessly transitioned to a fully remote workforce. All non-essential travel is suspended until further notice. ELAP is committed to hiring the best talent in the industry and helping them thrive professionally. Because the health of our employees and candidates is a top priority, interviews are being conducted via phone and video until further notice. Selected candidates will train and work from home whenever possible, until the role moves to the worksite.

Imagine360 Photos

+ Add Photo
Imagine360 photo of: 'Wheels for the World' Giving Back Event
Imagine360 photo of: Member Services Spotlight (February)
Imagine360 photo of: Toys for Tots (Virtual Event)
Imagine360 photo of: Food Drive (Virtual Event)
Imagine360 photo of: Parkway Run and Walk Event