Imagineering Reviews | Glassdoor

Imagineering Reviews

3.3
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Awsome place to work- BEST MANAGEMENT"

I worked at Imagineering full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* One of the best teams I have ever worked with.
    * Management is very understanding
    * Birthdays every month, Company's dinner 2-3 times a year, Trips to Vegas every year etc
    * Excellent pay and benefits

Cons

* A little strict on coming late
    * Had to stay late 1 day out of the week (which is not too bad but my day was friday!!)

2. "I have been at Imagineering Inc for over 6 years."

I have been working at Imagineering full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Imagineering Inc has been a very positive experience in my working career. I still look forward to coming to work every day & enjoy the time while I'm at work. Our President are very considerate of her employees & generous. The President has taken the entire company to Las Vegas for the weekend, bring in lunches & take us to some of the nicer restaurants just to say thank you. I've work for other companies however Imagineering Inc feels more like working with family & friends rather than just co-workers.

Cons

My commute time is longer but I don't mind.

3. "Great place and great people to work with!"

I have been working at Imagineering full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been employed at Imagineering Inc for more than 10 years and I’m still excited to come to work every day. This is a successful company that delivers healthy and friendly work environment for their employees. Great management… treats their employees like family and provides SO MANY perks such as taking the whole company to Las Vegas for the weekend - I mean … it's crazy :))))), dinner nights at exclusive restaurants for the entire company few times a year, Christmas outing besides all other benefits such as paid vacation, 401K Safe Harbor, Profit Sharing, Insurance etc. Days go by super-fast as I constantly stay busy and get a lot accomplished. I learned many things while working here and the most important thing I learned to become successful is to be passionate about what you do and work hard. I’m proud to be a part of this company-my second family and happy to see that this company keeps on growing.

Cons

I have a long commute

4. "Cad engineer"

Former Employee - CAD Engineer in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Former Employee - CAD Engineer in Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at Imagineering full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place for an entry level Auto CAD designer.

Cons

Not a friendly environment. Poor salary.

Advice to Management

Provide a more reasonable salary.

5. "Very Unprofessional"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

I have been working at Imagineering full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Close to the highway.

Cons

I went on an interview with Imagineering and the first interview was very quick I didn't get a lot of information about the position but they invited me to come in for a second interview with the CEO. When I met with her she didn't introduce herself and started to down talk to me about my resume and why I had a variety of different experiences. She made me feel like I was more of an "investment" to her than an actual employee. The other employees who work there (who aren't family) seem to be very on-edge and not comfortable there at all.

Advice to Management

Be professional, treat everyone with respect especially if you are the CEO/Owner of a company you should know how to talk to people and never talk down to them.

6. "Wouldn't work there..."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

I worked at Imagineering part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

online based business. Casual clothing environment.

Cons

Family owned business. More family than non-family and non-family is treated like minority. they don’t even receive the same benefits. Proper training is non-existent. CEO gets involved in everything and comes back with comments like “you should have known better” instead of providing proper training material. Job descriptions are not given out because they don’t want to limit employees to specific duties and instead have them take care of everything. Procedures change daily and are never recorded but must be followed. The sales people sell based on lying to all the customers. Very unorganized company that should have an auditor really look into the way the business is run. High turnover for non-family members. Owners also get way too personal with employees.

Advice to Management

Treat everyone equally. start providing proper training and stop lying to customers.